• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Some of the old models seem to be missing? Wonder why?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeek1974

Hello all.
Here lately I have noticed (( if I am wrong, please correct me)) but it seems like many of the women out there we love and enjoy seeing are missing and have been for quite some time here at Dims. One in particular that comes to my mind is Carrie from Carrie's land. I admit, with going back to school while still being a full time worker and dad, I don't get the time I once did say 10 or more years ago to read all the posts and surf the site. I was curious and saw that her site is still up and running well it would seem, and she makes post's there all the time.
My question is, was there a problem that caused her to leave our community here? She used to post all over the board, and not just the paysite which I wish some of the others would as well. For some, they only come in and post the current update, make a few replies to the thread and that's it. Are they all starting to distance themselves from the broader community, or am I just missing their involvement? Honestly, like I said, due to not being able to check Dims out like I used to, I may just be missing it. If so, please, please correct me. I just miss some of the ladies that used to be around here like Carrie and some others who now are completely out of the picture.

Sincerely, zeek :blush:

Latest posts

Back