• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something I saw on killer kids

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magodamilion

First off, this isn't the story I was talking about potentially writing in the thread I posted on five seconds ago. This is something else which I don't really intend to write but would be something I'd like to read.

There's this show on Lifetime called Killer Kids which just features a bunch of stories about teenagers who've killed people. I watch it cause it's hilariously overdone and it feels vintage like it has a lot of concern about satanic cults.

So one day I was watching an episode about these people named Marlene Olive and Chuck Riley who killed the girl (Marlene's) parents. Sounds normal enough. But I got super turned on watching it because the way it was done would make for a very good dom/sub BHM/FFA Bonny and Clyde type story. I wish I could send you a link but it's nowhere on the internet. The video isn't anyways. Here's the gist of it:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/blog/article/kill-my-parents-the-story-of-marlene-olive/index.html

Now disclaimer this particular article doesn't make it sound the way I've described it. On the episode it delved much more into the details and there were parts in which he was basically a human sex toy to her. Lots of stuff went on that wasn't in this article. This one hints at it a little more but still not in the way the episode did: http://chipsfromdovetail.blogspot.ca/2005/11/tragedy-of-marlene-olive.html

Except i'd want to change the ending where they get caught and just have them go on to be these badass hippie (it was the 70's) outlaws on the run.

Anyone want to take it and run with it? Make a story about it? Or anyone else agree with me that it could make a hot story? Or disagree even?

Latest posts

Back