• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sometimes it sucks to be a SSBHM

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischel

SSBHM
Hello everybody...

Today is a day i hate my belly, my underbelly and my fat thighs.
I have those days regularly. Perhaps one time in a month.
All other days in the month i like to be very fat...
But everytime when this special day comes closer i am unhappy to be fat.

I am talking about intime rasage... :mad:

(FFAs: You can stop reading now ;). To read the text below, mark it)
------------------
Sometimes i cut into my manhood (with my hairdresser). Not deep, but it hurts :(.
Furthermore it is very exhausting. I just hate it :mad:. I need at least 40minutes... I have lie down on my carpet and then i rest on my left side.
I place my right leg on my heater. And even then i cannot reach everywhere.
To cut the other hairs on my ballbag i have to sit on a chair without armrests.
Then i lift up my belly and try to squeeze him away. And that is not easy at all :(.

I dont know why i take all the trouble.. Well i think if i would not be such fat as i am right now i would not cut my hairs down there and under my arms every month.

On the other side i like it when i can feel my fat, soft, smooth and wobbling underbelly :D.
I know that underbelly fat is much more softer than any other fatty parts on a SSBHM's body :D. Even my moobs and my upper arm fat are not as soft as my underbelly is.
But in my opinion it should be without hair.

-----------------
What do you think about that BHMs and SSBHMs (and FFAs if they read the complete text)?
By the way... it still hurts down there :( :( :(

Byebye,

Mischel

Latest posts

Back