• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Soul Food

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topher38

Old Warhorse
I love soul food or food for the soul, if this has been done before sorry for the new thread.. Baked mac n cheese, love making Pulled pork, that has been smoking for hours on end. I have 2 years of culinary school and love cooking. so I wanted to start a thread for folks to put easy to make recipes I'll start with molasses pie

1 1/2 cup molasses
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 butter soft
3 eggs
1 unbaked pie crust.. its just easier than making your own
Mix all ingredients (except pie crust) in a bowl, then pour into pie crust.
Bake at 325 degrees until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
hope you like if anyone has and questions please feel free to ask.. I can help with most cooking questions....
:eat1:

Latest posts

Back