• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Best Friends - by BBW-Elljay (BBW, Sex, Dining, WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Sex, Dining, WG: Another short-short about a FFA and her super-sized lady love . . .

BEST FRIENDS​
By BBW-ELLJAY​
Nickie was gay. She always was and that's that. Leena was on the fence about it. She tried to be with men, but at 5 feet tall and 375 pounds it wasn’t always possible. She would get "You have such a pretty face, if only you lost 250 pounds..." She met Eric at an all-you-can-eat buffet and he was enthralled with her. They dated a while and even went on a vacation. When he dumped her, she was devastated. She went on an eating binge like nothing before. Nickie of course was there to comfort her and pick up the pieces. Nickie loved her and her fat. In fact she could never be fat enough. Whenever Leena went off the deep end over a man, Nickie would show up with extra large pizzas and ice cream and boxes of chocolates.

This time though Leena didn't seem to be snapping out of it. Nickie stepped up her comfort foods bringing over pounds of mashed potatoes and gravy, meatloaves and chocolate cakes. She was filling out and still mysteriously hungry all the time. She could feel every pound she was packing on. One day when Leena was in the bathroom, she stepped on the industrial scale. She was nearing 600 pounds. Nickie was walking by when she heard her gasp. "What's wrong?" Nickie asked. "I am so fat, no MAN will ever look at me again!" Nickie said "That's just what I was hoping for!! Get into bed and I will show you what love REALLY is."

Nickie was so thin she could wriggle her way under that humungous belly and find her pussy. She massaged her belly and thighs till she cried out for more. She had an extra long "strap-on" and screwed her like no man ever could. When she finished Leena was famished. "I need to eat." Nickie produced a meal that never seemed to end, she stuffed her with the most greasy and fattening foods you can imagine, then the sweets that went on for hours. Her belly was so engorged she felt she would burst! "Nickie, if I keep this up I may get too fat for you!" "I was hoping you would get fatter and fatter so I can be sure you will always be here just for me."

Latest posts

Back