• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Big Hopes, BIG Dreams - Part One

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, XWG: From the Weight Room Mail Bag, a story in which two fat beauties engage in a eating contest for the hand of a young FA . . .

Big Hopes, BIG Dreams

Part One

"I’ll do ANYTHING!" Carter pleaded as he stood before his Dream-Maker. "Give me a world where every young girl I see is the true vision of Beauty,” he begged. "Very well, young boy, any last additions to your wish?" asked the Dream-Maker. "Yes," chimed in Carter, "give me the love of my life, and make her the loveliest and biggest of all." "Wish granted, young boy, enjoy it," the Dream-Maker chimed.

Suddenly Carter awoke from what appeared to be a dream he had frequently. He got out of bed and admired the pics of his "Lovelies." He then decided it was all a dream and went about getting ready for school that day. He went through his normal routine and went to go have his usual breakfast. He turned the corner to see a young woman of very substantial size sitting at his dining room table. She was gigantic by every stretch of the word, especially from what he could see, in the butt. He walked around and poured his cereal, still examining to see who this mysterious young girl was. No sooner had he walked toward the table did heard a familiar voice, "Morning Carter!” He looked up and discovered who this mammoth woman was, his older sister Amy. She was sitting with about a quarter dozen empty plates around her and working on the fourth and fifth ones.

Carter stared in almost unbelief as he saw this sight before him. "Geez, Carter, it looks like you’ve seen a ghost," she joked. "No, no I’m fine, you just seem a little different…today." He gestured. She near blushed as she wolfed down the last plate and rested back in her chair. "No, still the same self I was last night, maybe with an extra pound or two after breakfast," she commented with a fulfilled smile on her face. Carter’s shock quickly faded and he was getting used to having an 18 year-old SSBBW sister.

He soon began to eat his breakfast and as he was finishing his sister got up to go finish getting ready for school. After he cleaned his dishes he walked by the family bathroom to complete his usual routine. As he gazed in he saw a sight he’d wanted to see in a long time, his sister trying to read the bathroom scale, hidden by her immense belly. He politely knocked on the door and commented that he would like to use the restroom when she was finished, but as he began to walk away he heard his sister call for him to come back. As he re-entered the room he heard his sister’s request. "Carter, would you be a sweetie and help your big sister out?" she asked. "Sure, anything Sis," he replied, interested in her inquiry. " Could you see what number the scale says, I guess I had a bit too big of a breakfast," she joked with an almost blush. Carter, trying to contain his excitement, calmly answered, " Sure thing, anything for my big sis."

So, sure thing, he got down on his knees and crawled under his sister’s immense gut to try and read the scale. " I’ll bet she’s not a pound under 400, at least," he thought to himself. But as he got to the scale he saw that it only registered about 375. In disbelief he said, "Ok sis, I got your number," and started to move back. "Wait Carter," she interjected, "I wasn’t ready yet." And with that she sucked in her gut, which caused it to uncover and slide off the towel rack it had been resting on. Suddenly, Carter watched as the number started to jump…..380….390….405….420….. finally it stopped at 425.5 lbs. "So, li’l bro, what’s the good news?" she jested as she awaited the new number. "425.5, sis…." he commented, not sure on how she would react. "Cool, not doing too bad if I do say so myself," she commented as she stepped off the scale, patting her immense gut, "Thanks bro, now get ready, we gotta go pick up Jessica in 15 minutes"

Suddenly Carter felt sick to his stomach…"Could it be?" he thought, would his wish really come true? He had to find out. He quickly got ready and as soon as his sister stuffed herself into her little convertible, he dashed out of the house and leaped into the car. " Wow, looks like someone can’t wait to see his girlfriend," she joked. "She’s not my girlfriend, I don’t even think she likes me," he said, dismissing the issue.

As they drove over he imagined all the possibilities of what she would look like, etc. So when they finally pulled up to the house he sat in eager anticipation for his secret love to emerge. No sooner had the thought occurred than did his bulging beauty waddle her way out of the door. His jaw dropped as he saw what had become of his love; she had the belly of a Monster Truck spare tire, barely contained by her tight khakis and belly shirt that barely covered all of her belly. She had hips that wrapped around for centuries and a backside that stuck out far enough for a man to sit on. He watched as she waddled her way out to the car and plopped down in the front seat. Immediately, he felt the car sink almost to the ground as the two "ladies" engulfed the front seat.

He slowly began to notice as the drive progressed that all the girls he saw that were under 25 or so seemed to look abnormally "large." While he was enjoying the "sights" of a dream come true, a familiar voice beckoned to him from the front seat. "Hey Carter, how’s it going?" asked Jess. "Not too bad, how about yourself?" he inquired. "Not too bad, though I think my mom shrunk all my pants in the wash last night, these puppy’s are WAY too tight," she answered. Carter looked at the sight of her enormous belly, nearly engulfing her legs. He also saw the sight in question, and liked what he saw. "Well, you look great to me," he smiled as he commented.

Suddenly, Amy leaned over and interjected…"Awww, Why don’t you two just go out already?" Immediately, Carter fell back in his chair and turned as red as his shirt. Then the seemingly inconceivable happened, Jessica turned around and asked, "Yeah, Carter, why don’t we?" Carter immediately perked back up and answered, " Well… I was never sure how you felt and didn’t want to ask and get turned down." Jess then turned around, beckoned him forward, and whispered in his ear, "I’ve been crazy about you from day one, hunny."

Suddenly, they pulled up to the school, and Carter was ecstatic. He leaped from the back of the car and opened the door for his new catch. "Thanks sweetie," she said as he took her hand and helped un-mesh her from the tight confines of his sister’s car.

As the two of them walked together, Carter trying his best to adjust to Jessica’s slow waddle, he felt as though he was the luckiest man alive. He started to put his hand around her waist, but he found that it was so massive that he could only make it to the small of her soft back. As they both walked down the halls, he saw fatties of all shapes, sizes, and weights, but he felt he had found his Big Cutie. They walked and talked about everything, until they got to his first hour. "Well, this is my class babe, guess I better let you waddle off." he said. "Alright, thanks, hun," she said as she engulfed him in a monstrous hug that, to him, felt as though he was in a giant, soft, warm pillow. As she began to waddle off, he stayed and watched as her enormous rear swayed back and forth, nearly hypnotizing him into missing class.

He barely ran to his seat as the bell rang and waited to see his bulging cutie once more. Slowly the hour passed and he quickly walked to greet his gal at her class. They walked hand in hand to their next couple of classes they actually shared together, passing notes, as well as glances of each other.

Then, as fourth hour passed, they had to go their separate ways, Carter to Chemistry, and Jessica to Lunch. Anxiously he wondered what his sweetie was filling her already overstuffed gut with. Slowly time passed and he saw his love waddling out of the cafeteria. He walked over to her to see how she was doing. "Hey sweetie, how was lunch?" he asked. " Great, I’m stuffed," she motioned as she rubbed her belly. "So where do you go next? I’m gonna head to lunch," he stated. "Well, I don’t really have a fifth hour, I usually hang out in the lunch room, mind if I join you?" she smiled as she asked. "Of course, m’lady, you go get seated I’ll grab some food," he stated, "You want anything? You don’t look too full to snack a little with me," he questioned. "Ugh… I don’t know I’m pretty stuffed," she said, " but ah, what the heck, get me whatever you want."

Latest posts

Back