• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Big Hopes, BIG Dreams - Part Two

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, XWG: Wherein Carter brings his BBLover home to mother . . .

Big Hopes, BIG Dreams

Part Two

Carter stood there with his blushing, bulging babe, stuffed beyond all belief. Carter then helped his babe off the scale, walked her over to the nearest chair, and helped her squeeze into its tight confines. " So, how does it feel babe?" he asked as he gave her a full belly massage of her rock hard gut. "Oh, heavenly babe, but I feel so trapped," she said as she let out a painful groan. "Well baby," he said, "that pain I can relieve." With that, he put his hands around the snug, tattered remains of her sweatpants, and with a tug, ripped them off, revealing her black underwear, stretched tightly. "Oh hunny, that feels so good," she moaned. Carter looked at the sight before him, a sight so difficult to describe with words, her soft, sultry, and enormous belly, spilling out from between her top and underwear, what little of it he could see.

After a few minutes, he motioned to his bulging beauty to leave with him. "Carter, I can’t leave, not like this," she said, with a hint of blush in her cheeks. "I got you covered babes," replied Carter. Carter then arose from his seat and headed to the booth by the end of the buffet; he then produced a long black piece of cloth, resembling pants. "Here, put them on; they should fit on you," he stated as he handed her the pants. "Thanks babe," she replied. She then started to try putting on the pants, but her immense gut seemed to be in her way. "Hey, Carter, could you give me a hand, babe?" she asked, half embarrassed. "Would I ever!" he exclaimed as he jumped down by her immense legs.

Finally after 5 minutes of squeezing, pushing, and tugging, the pants squeezed over her immense legs and butt. Carter then helped his babe to her feet, prying her out of her chair once she rose to her feet. "So baby, what do you think?" she said, striking a sexy pose, with her belly erupting all over. "Wow babe, wow," he said. Carter was stunned, shocked, but ultimately satisfied. "So hunny, where are we going to go now?" she asked with a smile on her face. "Wherever your little heart desires," he responded…

After that, Carter and his enormous girlfriend squeezed their way out of the front door and walked down the sidewalk hand in hand to her car. He squeezed her into her front seat then ran around to hop in the driver’s seat. As he lunged in, he nearly landed in her immense stomach, which overflowed throughout the front part of the car. As he drove home, he slowly crept his hand over towards her enormous, stuffed gut, and began to softly rub it, trying not to go too far. Suddenly, she grabbed his hand, saying, "Hunny, if you want to give me a belly rub, make sure I can feel it." She then pushed his hand into her immense gut, causing it to seemingly disappear between her bakery full of "rolls."

Once they arrived at his house, he jumped out of the car, ran over, and opened the passenger door, watching her enormous gut erupt out from the door opening. He offered his hand, and with MUCH pulling and prying, was able to pry her from the ever-so-tight confines of her car. Carter took a minute to catch his breath, and jokingly stated, "Remind me to buy you a Hummer for our anniversary." Slowly, they both walked along the long sidewalk to Carter’s home. Once they arrived, they both took a minute to rest, sitting on a bench outside of their front door. Once Carter sat down, he looked at his love, and for the first time, really noticed how big she was compared to him. Her immense rear made her an extra two inches taller than she already was to him, and her 550+ pounds of girth had her taking up at least ¾ of the bench.

They looked like the most complete of opposites, Carter, a 5’6’, 170ish, muscular boy with short brown hair and green eyes. Then there was Carrie, a 5’9’’, 562 pound girl, with a gigantic rear end, monstrous thighs and legs, and her finest, and biggest feature, her immense, ballooned stomach, that was always as soft as a pillow, if it’s not stuffed until it bursts. She had long brunette hair with highlights, and crystal blue eyes, like two pools of water.

After they both were rested, they entered into his large, mansion-like home. He helped her into the house, and helped her plop down onto the Living room couch. As he helped her down, they both were nearly overcome with the striking aroma of a feast to feed a thousand. Carter made sure she was comfortable, then left to find the rest of the family.

As Carter turned the corner into the dining room, he was awe-struck by the sight he beheld, a feast laid out on the dining room table, nearly brimming over the edges.

He kept wandering around into the kitchen, there he found hid mother and sister, sitting around, munching on a few of the many things they cooked. "What’s with the feast on the dining room table, Mom?" he inquired. "Oh, me and your sister just felt like cooking today I guess," she answered, " and besides, you have a date tonight don’t you? We figured if you guys got the munchies, you would have plenty to choose from."

Carter’s mother was the only one in the family that was naturally fat. She was about 450 pounds or so, and in her late 30s. Suddenly, Amy perked up and asked, "So, Carter, are you going to introduce us to this girl I’ve heard so much about?" Carter got nervous, wondering what his mother would think; he had never brought home an older woman, let alone one as large as Carrie.

He slowly made his way towards the living room, stopping in the dining room long enough to grab a couple of cookies for Carrie to snack on. Once he turned the corner, he saw a sight that he thought was sure to set off "red flags" for the family. There was Carrie, laying on her side, across the couch, belly hanging out everywhere, flipping through the channels on the big-screen television. Carter then surprised Carrie by saying, "Carrie, I’d like you to meet my mother, Julia and my sister, Amy." Carrie felt embarrassed by making herself look so lazy, so she struggled to sit upright. She was able, after much struggle, and a little help from Carter, to sit back up, and try to contain as much of her belly under her much too small top. She then struggled to rise to her feet; in the process her monstrous belly surged back out, resting peacefully in front of her. "Hi…I’m Carrie, I work at Carter’s school… nice to meet you," she said as she stretched her hand out for a handshake. Carter looked back and forth between Carrie and his mother, waiting for any type of response. Julia walked up to Carrie, gave her best attempt of a hug, but both of their immense stomachs kept them far, far apart.

"Pleasure to meet you Carrie," she said, " nice to see a girl who’s not afraid to eat." Carrie felt relieved, and let out a sigh of relief, and allowed it all to hang out. "So what job do you have at Carter’s school?" she asked. Carrie gritted her teeth and responded "… I’m a substitute teacher." Carter’s mother looked puzzled, and asked, "How old are you?" Oh no, Carter thought, there goes Carrie. "Actually I’m…22," she regretfully replied. Carter’s mother looked over at him and said, " I never knew you had a thing for older women." She smiled, looked back at Carrie and said, "Well you seem like a very nice young woman; I’m glad my son found one like you." She then gave her a little tap on her immense gut and walked back to the kitchen.

Amy then waddled her way over and sat down by Carrie. "So this is the infamous Carrie. Nice to meet you; I’m Amy, Carter’s older sister." Carter watched as they had a short conversation and looked at the sight on his couch, two beautiful, enormous young women on one couch. Carter tuned back in when he heard them discussing something very "interesting."

… "So, how did you do it?" Amy asked. Carrie, puzzled, looked at her and asked, "Do what?" "Get so big!" she exclaimed. "Well," she responded. " I was always a really big child, plus I was also an only child, so my parent’s spoiled me rotten." Amy then leaned over to her and whispered into her ear, "Help me get as fat as you are, please. I’m dying to live the super fat life." Carrie laid back, putting her hands on Amy’s bloated gut and responded, "Let’s do it."

Amy sat back in her half of the sofa and awaited instruction. "Ok, lesson one," she said, " don’t move any more than you have to." Carter sat watching, half laughing at the sight of these two women lying back; bellies pushed out. "Lesson 2, get others to do all the work for you," she added. "Hey Carter babes, could you grab me and Twiggy here some food?" Carter walked to the dining room, holding in his excitement.

"So, why did you call me Twiggy? I’m huge." She asked as she pulled her gut out of her pants and let it all hang out of her shirt. "Well…" she replied, " I’ve got to give you some incentive to want to be bigger; if I call you skinny, or Twiggy, it will make you feel smaller, therefore making you want to eat more." Carter then arrived with the first plate, heaped with fattening goodies. "Thanks, babes, just rest it on here," she said as she motioned to her belly. Amy motioned to do the same, so Carter walked in between the two of them, and rested the plates on their "table top" tummies. Carter then went across the room and sat down in a chair, facing the two feeding piggies. Carter watched the first plates disappear, then the second, third, fourth, and even fifth. He had no idea where the two of them were putting it, but they kept shoveling it in.

Latest posts

Back