• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: First Day At Work - Part Seven - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, Sex, WG: Part Seven in the continuing saga . . .

Today is My First Day at Work
by lghshortstay

Part Seven​

That night Bill could not keep his hands off me exploring every crevice and roll of fat. I felt like the sexiest woman alive all 784lb of me, I knew that I was fully on the way to immobility like I had always dreamed of, we chatted about how much fun the honey moon had been and until I was bed bound we needed to do a good holiday each year, I expressed the need for an electronic wheelchair as due to not swimming and the extra weight walking was getting harder Bill promised he would buy me one the very next day and I vowed to start swimming the next day too. I loved my size and still wanted a lot more but I wasn’t quite ready to be immobile just yet we had a restaurant to sort out!

Oddetta arrived at breakfast time the next day well at 11am breakfast started at 8 am but she knew I’d be about done by then.
She whistled when she saw me.

“Woo hoo you sure had a good holiday…….gained a couple a pound or is that a hundred girl! She came and hugged me.

“Well almost 200” I grinned at her, Oddetta knew me in my thin Days well from 350 upwards anyway lol not many of my friends remember the thin days I hardly remember them now even though they were less than 2 years ago. I had changed so much and all for the better. 600lb since I started my first day at work, we reminisced about what I was like in those days and what a good friend Rosie had been and how the horrible Pauline had teased her. Oddetta informed me Pauline was one of her clients now since leaving my place of work she had grown quite large herself and Oddetta thought she must be about 500lb herself now. Sadly she hadn’t been employed since Bill had sacked her at our Christmas party. I felt bad about that and stored the information away as I had a plan forming but needed to talk to Rosie first.

When we had finished talking about clothes and what I wanted. I admit to have mainly trousers made now as I needed some thing to separate my legs to stop them becoming sore, but still had a couple of minis ordered for when we went out clubbing, I didn’t want to hide away after all. Some really sexy tops ideal for business meetings. And a few little (!) sexy out fits to tease Bill in at night. I was hungry again. But it was time to go and meet the girls at the development site. My cook knew me so well she had arranged for the chauffer to take me and had stored 6 bags of food in the car for me to eat on the way.

“Thank god for good home help,” I told her as I sat in the back seat and started eating. Within half an hour all the food was gone and we were there.

All the couples were there and I could see Ben coming out of the shop with a bag of candy for Jo and another for me and Rosie to share. What a babe! I remembered our date such along time ago now, and new that Jo was with a kind person and that soon she would get to 300lb like the rest of us. Bill arrived in his truck and wheeled a scooter off for me; bless him he had remembered our chat last night so I was able to keep up with the crowd as we walked around. It was the perfect site, 3 storeys with a large lift to each floor. Not one step for anyone to have to climb, if they didn’t want to, there obviously was a stair case but hey we didn’t want to use stairs, I don’t remember the last time I walked up stairs I occasionally came down them. But even at home and the office there were lifts.

The kitchen was fantastic it was the size of the ground floor eating area and then some, Bill told us some one else had had the same idea as us but had gone bust when doing the site up, We had paid him a good rate and could use the equipment as it was now ours. We all had plans as to what we wanted so we went to the local diner where Sue worked she was very pleased to see us and moved furniture around so we could all sit together, she kept a never ending supply of food going while sat a discussed ideas. There were a few ideas that bombed, but on the whole we were all thinking a long the same lines, but ultimately Bill and I had the last say, as we owned the most shares.

We decided on a themed night for each day and Bill would head hunt (he was good at this as he had headhunted me) the best chefs to do a night a week i.e., Monday Chinese, Tuesday Italian, Wednesday Mexican etc. I desperately wanted Sunday to be curry night, no one but Bill knew what I was talking about so I arranged to have a night at ours so they could sample it. This was going to be tricky but I knew somehow I could pull it off. We also decided that Ben could over see the project, and Jo would be manager once it was opening, we told her she had to be 300lb by then as it was to be a big persons restaurant and no one was to feel intimidated buy the staff. I could se the look of pure pleasure as this was added to the minuets. She knew she would do it and with Bens help she would get to 400lb. We also stipulated that the boys also had to get to 300lb for the same reason. Paul looked a little shocked at this but he was ok when we said it could be muscle, he still went to the gym a lot and worked out, but was happy to gain muscle as well as girth. I could see excitement in all the girls eyes at the thought of as all gaining a little bit more.

Sue out did herself we were there for 6 hours and never once did I see and empty plate she silently just kept filling them and moving others out of the way. I came up with a great plan and suggested it there to the others.

“Why don’t we ask Sue to be our head waitress and help employ good waitress who are polite fast and enjoy food!”

The others liked this idea as Sue had never once ridiculed any of us, and she did remember me thin!

Sue was very pleased to be asked and when Paul mentioned her wage she cried. We had our first employee.

For the next few weeks’ life began to change first Rosie and I left the company, Both Bill and her still owned it but Bill was to carry on with the running of it while we concentrated on the restaurant. We needed to shop! We needed to find a carpenter who could make extra large extra strong chairs and tables, Jo and Sian were to shop for accessories once the colour scheme had been agreed we, chose gold and blue, a really rich midnight blue and a colourful gold to complement it. Paul and Steve had to go to every restaurant in town and sample the food, this was the best part, and each one took one of us girls with them. Once we decided which restaurant had the best food it was left to Bill to get them to give up one a night a week to come and work for us, Ben had to find commy chiefs who would be the main stay of our kitchen.

A couple of months in to the project Sian and Paul informed us they where to become parents Sian was 4 months pregnant that put it down to when we were on our honeymoon, we where ecstatic for them and Rosie and I took some of Sians work load of her.

All this extra work did amazing things for me, firstly all the extra moving around began to change my shape. I still felt like I weighed almost 800lb but I was able to walk more due to the extra exercise I was getting and as I found swimming the best place to relax after a day charging about. I noticed some definition coming back to my legs, the layer of fat from my ankle to the floor disappeared, I wasn’t exactly happy about this but knew once the restaurant was opened I would gain some more. The extra movement was a small bonus. Bill noticed a change in my shape too. My waist became rounder instead of flabby and my breast became firmer. It was strange but hey any excuse for Bill to examine my breast was good for me! Lol.

They others hadn’t let me for get about my promise of an Indian night but this was proving harder than I thought and in the end I telephoned one of the restaurants in England. It was amazing; it turned out the chef’s brother lived near us and was trying to break in to the home delivery side of fast food but wasn’t getting on very well. I took his number called him and asked him to visit with some samples of his cooking. He arrived the next with many different dishes for me to sample and sample them I did, I don’t thing he expected he to manage it all lol but this was to be expected as he had never met me before. He was an excellent cook all the food was superb, I explained about our restaurant and how if my friends enjoyed his food he could have Sundays as his shift and we would be happy for him to leave his calling cards so that those who enjoyed it knew where to contact him. He seamed overjoyed at the idea, but calmed down when I told him he had to persuade my husband and friends that he was good enough. I arranged for him to come and cook the following Saturday using our kitchen at home so that we knew it was him cooking. I was really excited when he left, and hungry, all the curry had made me thirsty so I drank 5liters of coke and then a bottle of wine, and enjoyed a very large afternoon feast; all growing girls need to keep up their strength! I was quite sleepy after this so went a laid down for a while, it was dark when I woke up and I could smell cooking. I went to the dinning room and Bill and Jo were there eating with paper work all over the place. There heads together discussing our restaurant, I was so glad Bill and Jo got on, as it was me that invited her to stay.

“Babe your awake, I tried 2 hours ago to wake you but you just wouldn’t stir so I left you to sleep. Cook saved you some food and we have not had dessert yet!” Bill opened his arms and I snuggled in close.

Latest posts

Back