• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: For the Love of Food - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, Sex, WG: This must be the beginning of a beautiful relationship . . .

For the Love of Food
By SurPlus

College was just around the corner for Jackie. She was 18 years old, 5‘4“ with an average built and around 125 pounds or so, but she was cute. She planned on moving over to sunny California from her New Mexico home to attend college, hoping for a new exciting adventure to come ahead. Of course it would be something more then she could ever think of, much more indeed.

Her roommate, Caitlin, was quite the wild one and a little taller then her. She often went out with friends on weekends to party. Jackie occasionally went with Caitlin to the clubs and such for a little fun. Jackie’s new roommate seemed to know all the great clubs in town and one night brought them to a popular hot spot.

“This place is great! It’s one of my favorites, they always have free drinks for every two you purchase” Caitlin said with a grin.

“Sounds cool, you can’t go wrong with that” Jackie responded with a slight giggle.

They entered the dance club and everything went to a blur with all the flashing lights around them, spinning in the darkness. Jackie’s silver tank top flickered in the passing lights. The music was pounding, it sent a small quake all through the place with every deep thump of the beats. Both her and Caitlin got lost in the music and in the crowd of people.

After a while Jackie was gone from Caitlin, but continued on dancing without even realizing it. A tall athletic guy wasn’t too far away from Jackie as she danced; he was eyeing her like a cat at a dangling toy. He then got into the croed and started to dance and came closer and closer to her, a sudden bump made Jackie switch back from her ecstasy.

“Whoa ... sorry about that!” He said as she smiled.

“Oh, no problem.” Jackie looked a little tired from all the fun she was having.

“Hey, would you like a drink? I was thinking of it myself, but you look like you could use one too”

“Sure sounds good to me” Jackie then walked with him up to the bar.

“By the way I’m Craig, nice to meet you” He looked at her with a smooth tone.

All through the night Jackie and Craig talked, they picked up pretty fast in getting to know each other. Around 2 am, Jackie and Caitlin finally got back to the dorm, both exhausted from all the partying. They both fell fast asleep from the drinks they had and from the long hours away.

A couple of days later Jackie got a call from Craig; he wanted to meet her again. For several weeks they met and hung out. Caitlin noticed how Jackie seemed to spend more time with him.

“So you got yourself a new friend I noticed?” Caitlin joked with her.

“Well he’s a pretty cool guy, I invited him over this evening actually,” Jackie said as she sneaked a little smirk.

“Well well, sounds like a plan to me!” nudged Caitlin.

That evening when Craig came, he seemed a little different then usual. As Jackie let him in, his brown eyes seemed to move all around the place, including all over her. When they were enjoying their chicken and rice dinner, he tended to look up and watch them eat. He would gaze over at Jackie as she scooped up rice or bite into the chicken. Jackie smiled back at him occasionally when she caught him looking.

In Craig’s mind he was fantasizing about Jackie, about her growing soft with lovely curves, a nice plump ass, a wonderfully round belly, and large supple breasts he could fondle for hours. He grew hard at the thought of it and couldn’t stop thinking about it. Though Jackie was already pretty, he wanted to make her even more beautiful. After dinner, Craig was going to leave for the night.

“Thanks for coming over Craig” Jackie’s face lit up as she spoke.

“Anytime, really.” He had a twinkle in his eye.

“Yes it was quite a dinner we had” Caitlin added as she looked over at Jackie with a “You-know-it” look.

“By the way I was wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow night” Craig then asked.

“Hum, I don’t think nothing is really happening tomorrow so that would work” Jackie replied with a happy look in her eyes.

“Alright then, around six?”

“Six would be fine”

“See you tomorrow then”

“Bye!”

The next evening Jackie came in a red tube top and a pair of nice fitting jeans. She was warmly welcomed in as she and Craig sat on the couch. Craig couldn’t stop staring at her as she crossed her legs and spoke, he was so engrossed at the sight of her.

“I’m making a wonderful dinner for us tonight, I know your going to love it!” Craig said as he got up to check the food cooking in the kitchen.

“Yes, I can smell it already. I can‘t wait to try it!” Jackie said as the scent of food made her hungry.

Craig served up a wonderful display of food as he sat out delicious Italian pasta, spinach balls in cream, salad, red wine, and sticks of garlic bread. The vivid smells seems to fill the whole place. As they began dinner, Jackie was overcome by the simply delicious bites of food. Every bite seemed to just make her mouth water and make her want to eat more.

A bit of pasta here, a sip of wine here, she ate away as her and Craig talked and joked. She didn’t even notice she was getting full, it wasn’t until she got to the third piece of garlic bread that she started to feel it.

“Are you enjoying the food?” Craig asked as he watched her eat.

“Oh, the food is really good Craig! Where did you learn to cook like this?” She replied as Craig took a bite of garlic bread.

“My mother really loves cooking. You can say that’s something that rubbed off on me” He laughed.

The conversation between them made her forget about her feeling fuller and she ended up eating her entire portions of food. A bowl of pasta, salad, spinach balls, and two bread sticks. Craig got a major boner from watching her and felt urges to screw her right then and there.

“That was a good job Craig, I’m totally full now” Jackie stretched her arms.

“I even got dessert too, sure your full?”

Jackie pondered for a second, she couldn’t resist Craig’s charm as he smiled.
“Well, I guess a little bit won’t hurt”

Craig gave her a slice of rich chocolate cake that just made her want to gobble it up. She started to eat it like it was her first thing she had for dinner as they watched some television. When she got done, she excused herself to the bathroom. She felt uncomfortably full now after her tremendous meal, as she glanced at herself in the mirror.

“God I’m going to be sick, what was I thinking? I never eat like that…” She thought to herself.

She returned to the couch where Craig and her watched T.V and talked. She sat into the couch, then Craig suddenly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“So, do you want to come again tomorrow?” He’s face beamed dreamily at her

“Oh… that would be fine” Jackie took her mind off of her fullness at the sight of his smile.

They carried on conversation a little longer before Jackie had to leave. When she got to her dorm she immediately went to sleep and began to dream. A really weird dream…

Latest posts

Back