• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: From Another Land - Part One

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, WG: The start of a boy/girl fantasy romance . . .

From Another Land

by MEL

Part One

Dan got up and took a shower at ten past six as was routine, got out, dried off, put on his robe and gelled his hair. He combed it straight down and let his bangs spike over his forehead, the lines of the comb remaining as his style.

He went down to breakfast, ate, then went out and walked down to the bus stop.

This new bus driver came about 10 minutes later than the other bus drivers. So he waited with the parents of the terribly obnoxious children that boarded the same bus as him, but got off at a different school.

He got on the bus, settled in after struggling into a seat as the bus driver sped away, and put his headphones on. He closed his eyes and listened to the music for the whole trip, opening them now and then at loud noises or when he was whacked by the children behind him.

Dan was 14, 6’, 120 pounds, a bit dark-looking, and had well-toned muscles. In the past few months, two of his girlfriends had moved away to Florida. The first of which was extremely attractive: red hair, a bit short, beautiful breasts, and a bit horny. The second was the one, and he was still distressed about her leaving.

He got off the bus and got on the last bus to the next school, thanks to the nonexistent punctuality of the negro bus driver. The mornings were always uneventful. His life was mainly uneventful, with the exception of the whole story and fiasco behind his last girlfriend.

He got into school on the beautiful rainy Monday and remembered that Mr. Coleman had told them a new student was joining the homeroom and 9A, his class, the supposedly smartest students of the small school, though few of them had the maturity beyond the children on the bus.

Mr. Coleman had arrived late at eight ten, followed by what at first Dan thought was divinity, even though he was extremely atheist and against stupid stories that religion implies were true; but this girl drove those thoughts out of his mind. She appeared to have an aura, a golden light radiating from her flawless body and from her face and eyes. As he focused better he realized he had something in his eye, but the girl was definitely beautiful, and her slightly off-white skin shimmered.

“Everyone? This is Zelda, she flew here from overseas this past month and has kindly decided to join our class!” the seemingly always sanguine and optimistic Matt Coleman, Dan’s best friend at the school among all the ignorant and childish students, hardly his “peers”, addressed the class in his usually almost-psychopathic excitement. He talked for a bit more then Zelda came and sat in the seat behind and to the left of Dan.

He surreptitiously got up and sat next to her, assuming he might as well make a friend if she was worth it. Before he could say anything, he took advantage of the closer range of view he had now and observed each of her miraculous qualities.

She had bright blue eyes, almost purple, they seemed to tint in the light but retained the natural bright blue. Her nose was small and flawless, her lower lip fat and luscious, perfect. Her ears were noticeably pointed and almost elfish, but that seemed only to add to her luxurious beauty. Her blond hair seemed to naturally twist around itself, a lock of which was tucked behind her ear, two covered her left eye, and the rest were pulled back into a bun. It had an almost wet and sexy look, dark streaks here and there. Her chin and cheeks flowed perfectly into each other, forming a beautiful and perfectly shaped face. Her skin looked smooth and fragile, Dan longed to reach out and touch it, but he refrained. Her breasts were incredible, and of an even more incredible size and shape. From Dan’s experience with Heather they looked like either 38C’s or D’s, but she wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were quite obvious through her thin sleeveless white shirt, which was basically transparent from the rain. (Dan remembered the rain and figured that was the wet look of her hair, maybe.) They were a perfect shape, impossible to describe but were what Dan had always imagined breasts should look like. They seemed to hold themselves up and out without a bra. She noticed him staring and pulled up her shirt to loosen the material on her skin, and smiled, stared deeply at him.

He shook himself out of his daze and smiled back at her. They talked for the rest of homeroom, and Matt, usually quick to scolding a student speaking at the same time as him, refrained, partly because of his respect for Dan, partly because he wanted Dan to feel loved again; through their conversations they came to the conclusion that no matter how painful love ends it’s a necessity for Dan to function at full capacity. Dan walked with Zelda through the communication door into the next room and Latin.

They tried sitting in the same seat (Dan usually sat with half his bottom off the seat anyway, for no particular reason), and felt Zelda’s thick soft butt cheek squeeze against his hips. She giggled a bit when she saw the look on Dan’s face at the shock of finding her fat ass. He looked at her and nudged his hip into her fleshy side and smiled at her. Mr. Mucha, the Latin teacher, who also had a great deal of respect for Dan, gave them both his signature burning stare and she found a seat right next to Dan. Then Spanish, then break.

At break they sat on the low bookshelf on the wall and talked for a while.

“So you came from overseas?” “Yeah, my dad wanted me to leave…” “Why?! What happened?” “Uh… (she blushed) things got a bit… out of control I guess.” “Where are you from, exactly?” “Hyrule. I’m…” “PRINCESS Zelda??” (She blushed again.) “Yeah… I’m living in a castle on that island a few miles east of here. Teehee… the food is excellent!” He laughed and looked into her eyes and she looked back. Then she quickly turned to her one-shoulder-strapped bag and pulled out a shocking amount of food and began to consume it. Dan had noticed before how soft her breasts were, how fat and loose they were. When she walked they jiggled more than Jell-O in her thin white sleeveless shirt. They looked like the belonged to a very fat woman the way they jiggled like that, and they looked like water on the ocean at this point as she hungrily stuffed all of her food into her mouth one after the other. “Sorry… teehee. I just love food. It tastes so good; I want to eat it all! (She was giggling furiously at this point, beginning to blush.) I could too, I’ve got quite a big belly when I want to. Sometimes I get so caught up in eating I forget I’m doing it and the servants, they just keep serving more! Teehee… They’re terrible! Encouraging me like that. But I love ‘em for it!” She grinned wide and exposed a glistening and beautiful white smile full of perfect teeth. “Sometimes I wish I could just sit down and eat forever… There’s nothing like the taste of food and the feeling of a full belly!”

It was time for history and Dan had a new respect for Zelda. She seemed like a very happy and carefree person.

Now when Dan went home and woke up he was thinking about Zelda, her breasts, her behind, her in general. They became closer and closer with each week and each day. Every time she tried to squeeze her now quite obviously wide behind (wide, but still in complete balance with the rest of her body and completely perfect) into a chair with Dan, he could feel her getting a bit softer and denser. He actually found that he enjoyed the feeling of poking into her hip and barely being able to find the bone, if at all. The shorts that she wore, that barely reached below the cheeks, accentuated the jiggle and sway of her cheeks as they shifted with her step. She looked like an average sized girl, but every sexual part of her body was incredibly loose and jiggly. Her ass was so fat, actually, that it hung over her leg, and it looked like water or Jell-O at the slightest movement she made, along with her literally breath-taking boobs; Dan’s heart skipped a beat every time he saw them jiggling and swelling over her tight shirts and her transparent shirts, the stretch marks on her tighter shirts where her rotund and voluptuous breasts pulled at the material, right between them. When she wore certain shirts, her breasts would pull them down and stretch them at the straps over her shoulders. Dan noticed her becoming slightly more round and soft every day, he could see her growing larger and heavier, but it only made him hornier as her ass slowly grew and spread over the bookshelf.

He would sit on her lap, on one of her legs, one of her legs that the first day she arrived was only slightly noticeable as having the perfect amount of extra flesh, but now was thicker than Dan himself and seemed to spill out when she rested her legs on top of something. He would rest himself into one of those perfectly comfortable beanbags, and she would hold him and he would rest his head on the quite large bubble of tummy that protruded from under her breasts, he could feel his head sink into it and he would fumble for a place to hold her, finding the rolls under her arms that lead into her back and slipped them into the folds.

Latest posts

Back