• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Kara - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, Sex, SWG: Romance and dining in the work place . . .

Kara

It was my first day at the firm, and I came in through the double-glass doors of the Manhattan law firm accompanied by Mark, a senior associate whom I had met at the last interview day and who was now showing me to my office, right next to his.

"Here ya go, buddy. You have a great view pointing at a building across the street." Then, placing his hand near his mouth to muffle his voice, he whispered, pointing, "That building over there is a modeling agency - some of the hottest girls you've ever seen: five feet ten, thin and sexy with huge tits, six pack abs. I see them from my office too, of course, with the help of binoculars - it's a wonder I get any work done here. Anyway, that's just a tip between us two. OK - so now let me introduce you to the associate you will be working with on your first case: Kara."

As we entered her office, I noticed her sitting with her back to us and facing a computer screen with an Excel spreadsheet open. There was a can of vanilla Pepsi open next to the mouse, as well as a half-eaten package of peanut M&M's. Mark tapped her on the shoulder, and introduced us as she turned around.

"Kara, this is Lou; Lou - Kara."

I estimated that Kara must have been around 27 or 28 years old - a few years younger than I am. I immediately noticed her cute and well-shaped body, which was curvaceous in the right places, but not fat. She was wearing a black skirt that tightly hugged her butt and hips along with a white blouse, which tapered down to her waist and was tucked into her skirt. She was sitting erect with excellent posture, her breasts protruding forth from behind the blouse and creating a small space between the buttons of her shirt through which one could catch a small glimpse of her white lace bra. Her face was sweet, with clear, smooth skin, blue eyes that radiated behind a pair of stylish black plastic square framed glasses, and flowing blonde hair that was thick and straight and bundled in a bun above her head.

“Nice to finally meet you,” she said, rising from her seat, smiling. I estimated her height to be about 5’6”.

“Likewise,” I replied. “Since I’m new here, I’m gonna need you a lot at the beginning, until I get acquainted with this place.”

“At your service,” she chuckled back, with a cute bubbly smile, as she turned back around to continue with her Excel spreadsheet.

+​

Over the next few weeks, I grew accustomed to the office environment and buried myself in work spending long hours at the firm in order to make a good first impression. Kara and I clicked with each other, and it turned out we had gone to the same college, and knew some of the same people, but had never met. We were both totally consumed by the case we were on which was likely going to trial. Many nights we would stay at the firm past 8 pm, which qualified us for “dinner on the firm” or $30 each to spend as we pleased. At first we would order healthy foods like sushi or steamed vegetables with rice from a local Asian take-out, but as the days dragged on and turned into weeks, we began to view ordering dinner as our one treat for the day. With nothing else to look forward to besides more documents to review, ordering tasty food became an absolute necessity, and so we just started ordering whatever we felt like, whatever tasted good. We were working in such close quarters that we were no longer embarrassed to eat whatever we wanted with each other. I even shared with Kara some personal stories about my ex-girlfriend who was borderline anorexic.

“We had major problems in our relationship which were much more serious than that,” I said, “but it really bothered me that she wouldn’t eat like a regular person – always ordering a house salad for dinner and barely finishing it. Never just eating normal… God – how much I pleaded with her.”

“Yeah – I really don’t get it,” Kara smiled as she popped a few M&M’s in her mouth. “I could never starve myself like that.”

“So let’s eat!”

+​

At first, we kept ordering from the same Asian place but just started ordering more tasty dishes, which also happened to be more fattening, like the lo mein or general tso’s chicken. The food was so incredible that we started ordering more. Finally, one night we maxed out on the $60 allotment for the two of us when just a couple weeks before we would order less than $30 and not ever use the second credit. We began ordering other types of food: pizza with pepperoni, Mexican burritos and nachos, diner burgers with French fries and onion rings, and New York cheesecake for dessert. After two weeks of eating huge dinners, working around the clock, and not working out, I began to feel that my pants were more snug than normal, and I had to move my belt one notch bigger. I did not notice much of a change in Kara’s appearance, and I mentioned to her one night that we might want to cut down on our food ordering as I felt that I was gaining some weight.

“Now that I am single again, I have to keep in shape. Girls don’t really like guys that are too soft,” I said. “I think I must have gained about 10 pounds with all of our working and pigging out here on the firm.”

Surprisingly, Kara openly responded, “Yeah, I have definitely gained weight also! I stepped out of the shower this morning and noticed that my tummy had definitely grown a bit when I struggled to put my skirt on - and my breast were literally overflowing from my C cup bra. It is so weird to be telling you this, but then I got on the scale and saw that I weigh 153 pounds! A couple months ago I was 141 and though I needed to lose some weight. I was pretty disappointed at first, so I started looking at my stomach from different angles in shame. Then I started feeling my stomach, laying my palms flat against it and just started massaging myself. I slowly moved my hands up to my breasts and felt how full they had gotten. That’s when I realized that the extra weight was a blessing in disguise and how much I liked my new body. I just got really happy and felt so good inside.”

She was sitting down in a swivel chair, and as she finished her last sentence, she turned to me and picked up her blouse so that I could see her waist and stomach. My jaw dropped in amazement. I saw that the top button of her skirt wasn’t buttoned at all because she had grown a fat little belly that prevented the skirt from closing properly. There were some small belly fat rolls above the undone skirt and new love handles sticking out from both sides. She looked at me, placed my hand on her stomach and winked, “I like it!”

I felt the softness of her tummy’s small fat rolls under her skirt, her love handles around the sides, and I started to get really horny. I was amazed that I did not notice her weight gain until she just pointed it out – but now I was getting excited.

“This is really turning me on,” I exclaimed.

Kara blushed and pushed my hands away. “Let’s order dinner,” she said with a smile.

Latest posts

Back