• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Politically Incorrect - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BHM, Sex, XWG: In which a young man goes against his conservative family and discovers the joys of weight gain . . .

Politically Incorrect

by PursyMarr1992​

"Say hello to your new home. Welcome, Class of 2005," the short, bald man said, barely able to be seen from behind the tall podium.

"If I end up calling this place my home, I'm going to strangle myself," Melissa said out loud out of sheer frustration. It was only a few months ago she was being congratulated for being the Class of 2001, and now she was back to the bottom of the totem poll. 2005 seemed so far away.

She went to the soccer field, named for some big ass dignitary who donated a whole bunch of money to this piece-of-crap school, that had already lied on its advertising flyers. There was her orientation leader, Cole, and the group of fellow freshman. Melissa was less than excited.

They all went around and did an action, Melissa stealing the arm move from a girl on Zoom during the '70s. One guy caught her attention. His name was Chad and a former football player. He was built like one, but not all that tall. He had light brown hair and a scruffy goatee. Melissa was a striking contrast. Her hair was short, straight, and black as night sky. Her deep-set hazel eyes seemed to stare at you, see your soul. She had chubby cheeks, but that wasn't all that was chubby about her. She was really tall, probably approaching six foot, and about 325 of sheer hourglass.

When Chad saw her, he tought she had to be what the Greeks prayed to, a big Aphrodite. Her shoulders were small, but her breasts weren't, they were quite large. Then she had a tiny waist compared to the rest of her. But right from the small waist, came a gigantic behind, because of the large behind, she also had rather large hips to compensate. To finish her off, she had long, strong, and thick legs. She was all curves, and Chad was in love.

Chad had to know more about her. He wiggled his way to being her partner for the "information pairs," this dorky thing they set up so that pairs would know more about each other. Melissa didn't seem like she wanted to talk much to him, but he found out she was from Long Island, New York, used to be a junior power lifter, and enjoyed acting and has been in two independent films. She seemed amazing. He told her that he was from Vermont, used to play football, and wanted to be a high school English teacher.

"Oh that's cool, I'm in here for Social Studies Education," Melissa told him.

"You make that seem like a sentence and this is jail," Chad said.

"For me this is."

"Why?"

"I have a 173 I.Q. and I went to this place instead of going to Oxford University in England. The moment I turned them down I knew it was stupid."

"So you are smart too?" Chad asked, blushing at how perfect she was.

"More than you."

The next few days is what would separate the two of them for the rest of their time at the University. Chad found all the parties to go to and found the best alcoholic beverages. Melissa, on the other hand, was dedicated to the Straight Edge movement. No drinking, no smoking, and no sex unless in a committed relationship, which, for her ruled out partying. Melissa instead decorated her dorm room, read some books on Biology, or got her textbooks ready and got familiar with their topics. Their first class together was two days after classes started. Melissa already knew all the answers to most of the general questions that the professor was posing, and looked much like Hermione from Harry Potter. Chad had stayed in love.

Melissa purposely stayed away from Chad, knowing he was just like everyone else at the school. But Chad kept up with his staring and gazing. Melissa wanted to kill him, but then he did something to make matters worse.

One day in class, they were going over important dates in history, only knowing one specific thing that wasn't already taken, he wrote down the year of the Salem Witchcraft Trials, not knowing why, Melissa stormed out highly upset.

After class, Chad found Melissa in the Student Union and asked her what happened, she pulled out a book from her backpack and showed the silver pentacle around her neck and told Chad that she was Wiccan. She wasn't raised Wiccan; in fact, her parents still were Catholic. But she knew so much about the Salem Witchcraft Trials and hated the mere thought of them.

At midterms they got a break. Melissa's parents were proud because Melissa had switched and become vegetarian and consequently 15 pounds lighter, and Melissa was mad. She didn't like it at all; she would rather be fat, but the crappy school food and the lack of vegetarian options screwed her.

Chad's parents were not happy. He still retained his strong arms and buff legs, but he was gaining weight, mostly in his belly. The 1 a.m. pizzas and the beer binges all weekend were also starting to show, also, everyday it was wake up late, go to class, and watch MTV or go on the Internet. He wasn't getting out as much and even the flight of stairs to his dorm were becoming a challenge.

Melissa had noticed this, loving seeing his athletic form slowly grow into something so much hotter and sexier. She still wouldn't say anything to him, because in her book, he was a jerk, although an extremely sexy jerk at that. She had caught up with his gazes on several occasions noticing how blue and clear his eyes were. But Melissa tried keeping the mantra in her head that he was a jerk. A complete and total jerk.

Christmas break came, and both Chad and Melissa left their New Hampshire campus for home. Melissa returned to the large pizzas and great bagels of Long Island. Quickly all the weight lost from being vegetarian came back. Melissa was happy. She would rather get fatter on good food than lose weight on the squat they served in the cafe. Her parents looked at her with distain, but ultimately, they didn't care, being quite large themselves.

Chad went home to a completely different reality. His father was a major politician, and was close friends with the governor of Vermont. For Christmas, they were in the local spotlight. Chad knew that the weight he had gained was going to hurt his father somehow politically because he wasn't the Ambercrombie and Fitch model he once was. His dress clothes didn't even fit him anymore, but he didn't notice with the stretchy pants and sweatshirts he was accustomed to rolling out of to go to class in each day.

He looked at the scale in his bathroom; he needed to know. He was about 175 when he was playing football and didn't expect to be much more. The digital read out went to 235.6. He couldn't believe his eyes. He stepped off, let the scale reset itself, and stepped on it again. 235.8. He was shocked at what he had just read.

Latest posts

Back