• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: The Goddess & the Georgian, Ch. 01

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naughty Fat Vixen

BBW, sex : Lovely BBW & her online lover finally meet.

The Goddess & the Georgian, Ch. 01

Eagerly, I scan the crowded airport terminal, searching for your familiar face. Your face, the face that I see in my dreams, in my imagination while I'm trying to concentrate on work, in countless pictures on my computer. Your face that I haven't yet seen in person, but am about to, at long last. After four long months of emails, IM conversations, webcam "dates", and phone calls lasting deep into the night, I am about to meet my love.

I picture your face in my mind and sigh happily. You have the sexiest, laziest grin I've ever seen, absolutely fitting to your "Aw, shucks" sweet southern boy exterior, under which lies a deliciously wicked side. Your amazing blue-green eyes are the color of the Atlantic, and somehow both sleepy and intense, framed by outrageously long, thick black lashes. "Bedroom eyes," I told you, and we laughed together. I've imagined those eyes gazing down at me as you slowly slide into my welcoming wetness more times than I can count.

The image takes my breath away for a moment, and I shake my head to clear it. I breathe deeply and concentrate on calming myself – it simply won't do to lose my composure here, waiting for you. I duck into a ladies' room to quickly check my appearance one last time, and am pleased by what I see: a striking and beautiful, tall, fat woman, with soft, feminine curves. My figure is large, but hour-glass shaped and proportionate. I have large, soft breasts, womanly hips, a smaller waist, and a large, round ass, perfectly displayed in the snug and short dark denim skirt I am wearing. My black top is low-cut, providing a generous view of my fair, freckle-sprinkled cleavage. My long red hair cascades in waves down my back and shoulders, my face is rosily flushed with excitement, and my blue eyes sparkle in anticipation.

I exit the ladies' room and make my way back into the throng. I look around anxiously, hoping I haven't missed you, when suddenly my eyes find you, standing a mere 30 feet away. You haven't seen me yet, so I take a moment to drink you in. You're taller than I'd expected, or maybe your lean frame just accentuates your height. Your body is slim and defined, your arms and legs long, your shoulders broad. Your thick brown hair has been freshly cut, and you've grown a goatee. You know how a well-trimmed goatee turns me on, so you grew one for me. I'm touched by your thoughtfulness. Even in your simple jeans, black tee-shirt and jacket, you take my breath away.

We've talked about this – I love you. I love you as a person, as a man, who you are, and I would love you and be attracted to you no matter what you look like. But truthfully, physically, you're my absolute ideal. The thought of your lean, hard, masculine body pressed against my soft, feminine one, your long arms wrapped around me while you fuck me gently, your slim hips nestled between my thighs...to me, you are perfection.

I watch you scan the crowd, waiting for your eyes to rest on me. I don't have to wait long. You turn towards me, as if sensing my gaze, and your eyes meet mine. That lazy grin I so love slowly spreads across your face, and I feel myself smiling back.

This is it. This is the moment.

You pivot and walk towards me, never breaking eye contact. As you near, your eyes slide appreciatively down and back up my voluptuous body, and you lick your lips unconsciously. There is a momentary predatory flash in your eyes, like a wolf about to devour a sheep. My breathing quickens, and the butterflies in my belly flutter about madly. I am nervous, excited, and slightly smug in the way that only a woman in the presence of a man who wants her can be.

You reach me, stop and stand before me.

"Hey, Goddess," you say in your best Georgia drawl, grinning widely. "Hey, Georgia-boy," I answer, grinning back and blushing madly. We laugh at ourselves and any remaining awkwardness between us instantly dissipates. You drop your bag, reach for me, and say, "C'mere." I step into your welcoming arms and we hold each other tight. You feel perfect. Like...home. I can feel your heart pounding through your chest, and I whisper into your ear, "Finally..." My warm breath on your ear sends a jolt through you – I can feel it. You pull back slightly until our eyes meet, brush your hand against my cheek, and whisper, "I know, baby. Finally." With one hand tenderly cradling my face, and one behind my neck, you gently pull my face towards yours. Our lips meet, first softly and gently, then with increasing urgency as our lips part and our tongues slip into each other's mouth. I tighten my arms around you, and you press your hard body into my softness. We finally pull away from each other, aware that we're making somewhat of a spectacle. I giggle, and you chuckle. I take your hand in mine, you pick up your bag, and I say, "Let's go, love."

We walk through the terminal hand-in-hand, making small talk and laughing and flirting together.

Latest posts

Back