• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Water Retaining - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, XWG: The start of another sci-fi weight gain adventure from Moridin . . .

Water Retaining

By Moridin45​

Outside a chemical factory one evening the whole building is quiet, and from all the rooms only one light is on. The more radical scientist of the employees there was finally finishing up an experiment that took him fifteen years to make.

Yes, he thought, it’s done; after all this time it’s done. He set his vial down next to the window. All that’s left he thought is to give it 15 minutes of air and it will be ready to be tested tomorrow. He left the room to get a snack. As he went to get his snack Claire a new intern at the plant was just getting ready to leave; as she was heading out the front exit she ran into Jeff, the building’s janitor.

Jeff was in his late 50's and enjoyed keeping the floors sparkling clean and was fond of all the new employees who started at the plant. "Hullo Claire," he said with a smile. "Hi Jeff, have a nice night," she said happily and continued walking out to the parking lot. Jeff sighed and went upstairs to get his equipment.

He immediately saw the light on in the science room and decided to start there. Claire had reached her car and got in. "Love these Corvette convertibles,” she thought smugly, she backed out and began to leave the parking building; meanwhile Jeff was mopping the science room's floor and was getting closer to the precious vial. Claire unknowingly had to drive on the side where Jeff was cleaning always just so she could say goodnight. She had grown quite fond of the old man.

As she was just stopping under the window she dropped her purse and some of her things rolled out just as she stopped. Jeff, not noticing the vial, knocked it over and out the window and it fell out dumping its contents all over Claire's back and her chair.

As soon as the liquid hit her it went directly into her body without her so much as feeling a thing. She finished collecting her things up and called up to Jeff, "See you tomorrow night, I'll be working late." Jeff glanced out and said, "Alright gunfight Claire," and she drove off. When Claire got home she felt a little sticky and sweaty so decided to take a quick shower. She started to feel relieved as soon as she had hot water running down her body. As she got out of the shower, she stood and admired her lusty figure in the bathroom. She stood at 5"7 with incredible azure eyes, long brown hair straight and with quite a shine when dry and a bust most guys would crave on sight, being a 40dd. Since she knew most guys would kill to be have her she dressed in oversized clothes and hid her real figure in a slightly larger lab coat than required.

She sighed and got ready for bed. As she lay down she slowly started to drift off to sleep. She felt warm and tingly briefly for a few moments and as suddenly as the feeling came it was gone. She hit the bed lamp switch and went to sleep.

The next morning as Claire woke up, she had a strange dryness to her mouth. The feeling was like the one where the dentist dries the mouth to more easily clean teeth, plus she had an awful taste in mouth like she swallowed something disgusting. She went to the bathroom to rinse out her mouth. As soon as the liquid hit her tongue she found a slight longing to start drinking it. Claire drank about four mouthfuls before she finally stopped.

She then went to fix her usual breakfast, orange juice with a bowl of cereal. As she leaned forward on her table drinking and eating while reading the paper, she found herself wanting just to drink her milk. After finishing her meal and showering and getting dressed she left for work.

As Claire walked in there was yelling and howling coming from the staff lounge down the hall. When she walked in on the scene Dr. Weissgen was complaining and threatening as usual from a simple accident. “You stupid, idiotic, brainless, incompetent, fool, do you even watch what you do? Or do you enjoy blundering about?” he demanded of the scared and frightened new staff member. Claire quietly walked up to him and whispered, “Conner, calm down, he’s scared out of his mind, you want to make nervous throughout the day and cause him to have another accident?”

Dr. Weissgen jerked back startled and breathed as soon as he saw who it was. “Thanks,” he said, “I don’t think anyone could have handled that temper tantrum.” He began to blush from embarrassment. “Alright I need to start working so behave yourself and come to me if you are having any other problems alright?” Claire said looking into his golden brown eyes. Conner closed his mouth and watched her walk out of the room.

“Strange,” he thought, “her clothes seem to fit a little better now for some reason.” He shook his head. “Nah I’m probably just imagining it” Conner found himself walking to the bathroom and splashed some water from the sink on his face. Back in the lab Claire had started work and didn’t stop until a quarter past two.

“Damn,” she thought, “the time really has flown by. So she turned everything off or on standby and went to the cafeteria. When she got there, there wasn’t much left and the only person other than the cafeteria staff was Dr. Weissgen himself. “He’s so handsome and charming when he isn’t blowing his stack but I do wish I could go out with him once.” Claire once more found herself taking in his features. Dark brown hair, Golden brown eyes, slight athletic build; He was a girl’s dream guy in most ways Claire thought.

She sighed and went to get some food. “Sorry miss” the man behind the counter told her, “all we have left are a couple of hotdogs and most of the vegetable soup and only jell-o for dessert, do you want or no?” Claire shrugged and took two soup bowls along with the hotdogs and two jell-o's seeing how she won’t get anything else till she gets home. By the time she paid and turned to the tables Conner was gone. She went to the nearest table and ate quietly and quickly. She finished soon after and grabbed two more jell-o bowls before heading back to her station.

When she sat down her seat felt somehow odd. No matter what she did or tried it felt different and took her quite a while before getting into its grooves once more. Dr. Weissgen was about to pop in when he looked in from the window and saw Claire struggling to get good seating in her chair. Somehow he thought her ass seems to have grown slightly larger. “Oh well,” Conner thought. “It’s impolite to tell a lady she put on weight" and walked in.

"Hey what are you up to?" Conner asked as he walked in to Claire's lab. Claire picks up her head from her work and swings her chair around. When it stops she notices it didn't stop in front of Dr. Weissgen as it should have due to her unknown extra padding.

"So Conner, what can I do for you?" she asks sweetly. "I am proud to say that I'm finally getting some control over my temper. Also sorry for not sticking around when you came to eat. Some tech in my lab screwed up the computers." He shook his head with a smile and glanced up "That’s when I started to gain some control over my temper."

"Good for you," Claire said happily, her patience lessons had finally started to work on him. But when she saw he still had something to say. "Alright what do you want?" she said with a 'tell me' look. Conner sighed and sat on the corner of her desk. "Well, a buddy of mine gave me a couple of tickets to get into this dance club in town and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." He held his breath and waited. Claire smiled and said, "I would be delighted to." "Great," Conner cried with glee, "I'll see Friday at 8:30?" Claire thought for a moment and looked up and replied, "That’s perfect." Conner bent over and kissed her cheek and walked out.

Well, thought Claire, at least I have something great to look forward to this week end and took a long drink from her bottle of water and went back to work. By the time Claire left her desk and went home she absent-mindedly had drunk six one-liter bottles of water which sloshed around in stomach making her look a little bloated. Also that’s what she had assumed. Damn she thought, I feel so bloated must've been those hot dogs, they didn't look too edible.

As she leaned against the pillar in the parking lot next to her car her chest was pressed up against it as she leaned on it. When she felt the bloating lessen a little she walked over and got in her car.

Dammit, she thought, why do I always have to have bra problems? She sighed and went home. As she walked in she felt her throat become very dry and parched. Gah, she thought, what the hell do I have to do to keep my throat wet?

Ah hell might as well make a big pot of chicken soup, she thought. So Claire went and set a pot to boil and cut up the veggies all the while refilling her glass with more water than she normally would drink. When the soup was ready and only needed to sit on a flame for about 20 minutes she went and showered and got ready to settle in for the night.

Ah good, Claire thought, soup’s ready. She went and filled a huge bowl of it and went to watch T.V. She found a good movie that just started and sat down on her bed crossed legged and ate while she watched. By the middle of the movie she discovered by her eighth trip that she had had all the soup. Pulling her shorts down once after riding up her enlarged butt she set up some pillows in front of her T.V. and lay down on them. Despite her stomach being slightly elevated from the bed she found her position laying her arms in front of her breasts pushing them into the bottom of her face she found herself drifting off to sleep. Soon with the television still on she fell asleep. If she had remained awake she might have noticed her breasts and possibly her thighs swelling slightly.

Latest posts

Back