• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Strange Vibe

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steely

So I went out to dinner last night at the local mexican place.It was very good as usual.As I am sitting there an average size BBW gives me a look that would wither your bones.I was surprised but simply smiled back at her.

The point is I wonder why?Granted I am a very large woman but she was a large woman too.It made me wonder if perhaps she might see in me herself and where she might be headed.Not everyone is enlightened about their weight or anyone elses for that matter.

It was just strange and made me wonder about the prejudices within the overweight world.I'm overweight but not as much as you are type thing.I guess varying degrees of fat make a difference.Have any of you had this experience with other overweight people?

Back