• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stray dog....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell

We had a stray dog come into our yard today. She is just hanging around here. She has a collar, but no tags. Its kind of cute the way she keep following around my boyfriend. He's trying to do work around the yard, and there is this dog following him around. We cant keep her - we have our two small chi's and I just don't know what to do. Animal control is closed on weekends, and the humane society wont take her. I've called a few of the rescues around here - basically no one will take her.

I really hate irresponsible dog owners - I don't understand why people can not take care of their dogs properly.

Anyone have any ideas???

Here are a couple of pictures of her.

Latest posts

Back