• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Street Fatter by Irish Bard (BBW, Wrestling, Drama, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
BBW, Wrestling, Drama, ~SWG - A repressed high schooler finds a remarkable new career

(Author's note: I am a massive fan of Capcoms old fighting games, Street Fighter and Darkstalkers. The two were shining examples in the genre, and really are an impressive balance: a deep and engaging backstory, and truly interesting characters (beyond the usual "fighting for...." and so on). So, feel free to play "spot the reference" if you want, because, I really don't mind.

I got the idea for this whilst playing Street Fighter with a friend.

"Hey," he said "why aren't there more sumos?"

Bing - "female sumos?"

"Yeah, why not?"

The characters need some improvement, but i should be able to give you some interesting, original, and hopefully fun fighters.

Ready....)

Street Fatter
by Irish Bard

Round 1: Vickie Bison

"Fat slut!"

"Hippo!"

"Have fun being a disgusting pig?!"

"Just ignore them," Julie muttered to herself, walking down the corridor, her mop-like ragged brown hair cast down over her eyes, her bespectacled sea blue eyes cast down, her retainer weighed firmly in her mouth, dressed in a wooly jumper and a pair of ragged jeans, clutching her books to her chest as though they were loved ones, her baby blue back pack stuffed with text books, paper, pens, pencils, comic books and her lunch.

She was only chubby by the world's standards, but by Brooker High's criteria she was a walking tub of lard, the token fat girl to stop the school slipping into an high school-musical-esque place, bar the singing and dancing.

Only just under 230lbs, she felt out of place, awkward and ungainly compaired to the lithe and sexy vixens that prowled the corridors of Brooker High. The jock boyfriends she could understand, though barely, but these women were a mystery in their behaviour and their ethics.

Julie was never popular, and often a favourite target for most peoples practical jokes. Swirlies, embarassing pictures, whoopie cushions, pelted food, she had had more than her fair share. She had been bullied, picketed, even told to get a job, because she wouldn't survive college.

All this was really a pity, because although now at 18 she was a campus wallflower she used to be popular in middle school, the champion female wrestler, with a move that could finish anyone off. She was once lithe, beautiful, strong and brave, but since she started to bulk up she was now a shadow of her former self, and nobody let her forget it.

To cope with this, she started reading her Dad's enormous collection of comic books. Marvel's, DC, Dark Horse, even some Shonen Jump, Her dad's collection was staggering. Her dad didn't mind it, and even thought it was cool to have a daughter who "dug comics."

She liked the superheroines: Wonder Woman, Hawk Girl, Black Cat, Rogue, Storm, Invisible Woman, Spiderwoman. Every one captured what she once had, and what she wanted once again. It was a childish fantasy, but it helped her get through the day, whilst being pelted with spit pelts, and finding her food had been replaced with dirt. She liked to think of the culprit, no doubt Vickie Bison, being punched with superstrength into another dimension.

She walked out of the building to the cold snap of the autumnal weather, pulling her scarf around her more tightly. A few people cat called her as she went home, she blushed at the human attention and carried on walking.

"Hey, Ugly!"

Oh no! Not Vickie now, I really need to get home. Dad's waiting, I need to return these books back to him! He doesn't know that I've got some of them. Vickie, please, I beg you, don't take anything from the bag.

"Watcha got in that bag!"

Before Julie could react, Vickie's hands were on the bag and wrenching it off. Her eyes drilled into Julie, daring the poor girl to look her in the eyes, knowing full well that Vickie will kick her ass into submission. Vickie was a tearaway child, and everyone knew it. Too rich to care, Too atheletic to cheer, Too horrible to bitch, getting on the wrong side of Vickie lead to a life times worth of beatings, humilations, failure and fear. Julie simply rolled over and let it happen, there was no way to stop it even if she wanted to.

"Boring books, paper, pens, a lunch... What do you eat, Fatty? Lard and Chocolate?!" Vickie tossed the contents out left, right and centre, a small crowd gathering round the scene, expected a good show, anything involving Vickie and that fat slob was always entertaining.

"Vickie, stop it, please!" Julie asked her, raising her voice.

"One more word out of your flabby mouth, and I'll kick all the teeth out!" Vickie snarled, a savage grin on her face. She flicked her jet-black hair out of her eyes. "And... look at what we have here!" she held up one of the comics.

It was Wonder Woman, issue 342, very rare, it was worth well over $3,000, and had some of the best artwork to date in a comic book. Vickie didn't care, but Julie did.

"Give it back!" She whined, jumping up to try and grab it, "Give it back or i'll..."

"Sit on me?!" Vickie replied snarkly. She dangled the comic book over Julies head, being almost a foot taller, whilst the crowd laughed. "What would you want with this rubbish, anyway? Its just bits of paper and ink, not worth any money! I bet my shoes cost more than this junk!"

She threw on the ground and stamped on it with her $50 sneekers.

"Vickie, Stop it, please!"

"Go on, Blubber guts, do something! I've always wanted an excuse to beat you into a bloody pulp. You know why? You sicken me! Go on a diet, do exercise, shift you fat ass for once in your pathetic and miserable life! you were once so great, but now your nothing but a wobbling piece of filth! Go on, Hit me!"

Julie brought her fist up. She did diet, she did Exercise, probably more than Vickie, and yet she was unable to slim down! She hated it, she hated being huge, she hated being loathed, she hated having to quit the team, she hated having to run the gauntlet in order to get to school, she hated being the but of everyones jokes, she hated her life, and she hated Vickie most of all!

But she stopped. No, she would only get beaten up, she would only have to go through more torments, more terror, possibly expelled for starting a fight.

Vickie was too powerful to get any dirt, but she would have the entire matter thrust into Julie's lap like an unwanted hot potato. she collected her scattered things, picked up the comic book, put everything into her backpack and walked away.

"Well, that didn't work then?! Still," Vickie said, merely as a throw away comment, "My dad still owns half the town with mortgages, so your family might be at risk of losing their house. but obviously..."

She got no further, Julie had dropped her backpack, turned around, and planted her fist squarely in Vickie's face.

Vickie Bison went sprawling along the ground, her cheek bruised from the punch, a small amount of blood coming out of her mouth. The crowd gaped, looking at their tryant on the ground, then at the form of Julie, her shoulders rising up and down as she breathed steadily and hard, then back at Vickie as she got up again.

From a distant car, Nathan winced

"I felt that!" he muttered.

Vickie lunged at Julie, fists flailing, screaming bloody threats and howling insults. Julie took punch after punch, some landing in her stomach, some grazing her face, more still bruising her chest, shoulder and arms. Vickie aimed a kick squarely to the left temple, with enough strength to kill a small nation army. Julie grabbed the kick with her left hand, before dealing Vickie a right hook, followed by a left, followed by an upper cut, before spinning round, planting both hands on Vickies well toned stomach, and pushing her away.

"Don't you ever threaten my family!" Julie boomed, her body trembling with rage, "Don't you ever do that again to anyone, Ever, Ever, EVER!"

Vickie backed away, scrabbling on hands and feet. What was this monster, this was not Julie, the timid girl she always took the piss out of, This was someone different, Bold, strong, terrifying. She got up, She looked again. No this was Julie, the same pathetic girl she always picked on, nothing had changed, she just wasn't expecting it.

She ran at Julie again, jumping to perform a flying kick. the crowd gasped, Vickies flying kicks could take the head off a tree carved statue, Julie was going to die if someone didn't stop them.

Vickies foot connected with something. at first she thought it was Julie's nose, but then she fell down. she looked up to see a man standing over her. Tall, lithe, dressed in a smart suit, his shoulder length hair was untidy, his small goatee was unkempt, and he had stopped her by holding out his hand, which he was doing now. She accepted, wearily.

Julie looked on, the adrenline had gone out of her system, and now she was scared for her life. she would get expelled, her parents will get fired, they would lose their home, and all because she did something stupid.

"I'm sorry to interupt your fight, ladies, But I have come with a message. My name is Nathan, and I am a personal trainer."

"Teach me how to do that!" Vickie demanded, "Teach me how to stop attacks with your hand."

"Say the magic word."

"Money?"

"Close, but not quite,"

"Please?"

"Yes, but still, no!" Nathan held out his card, "Unfortunately, I don't train women of your stature, you will have to look elsewhere."

He turned to Julie, "Your father asked me to come. He's an old friend of mine, and he wants me to train you. To be honest, you look pretty good to me, but there is always room for improvement. Oh, I forgot, my card."

He held out his business card. Julie, awestruck took it.

Nathan "The wolf" Talbain

Ex-professional fighter

Current Profession: female sumo wrestling trainer

Current tournement: "Sumo queen"​

(Continued in post 9 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back