• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stuckage Queen - by Stuckagelover (~BBW, Stuckage, Humiliation ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuckagelover

~BBW, Stuckage, Humiliation ~SWG - A once popular girl finds herself friendless and turns to food

Stuckage Queen
by Stuckagelover

Nikki was a slim girl, newly out of high school at 18. She was 5 foot 8 inniches talll and weight a light 124 pounds. She had been one of the most popular girl in her school. She was stunning with a C cup breasts and a perfectly, round firm butt. When she walked by guys would slap her on the bum and give her a whistle. In school everybody paid attention and wanted to talk to her.

But then graduation came. She got out of the shower after a nap in the afternoon (she was home alone) and picked up her phone. "Hmmm. No messages i wonder why?"

She went down stairs to the kitchen and sent out a massive text saying "Hey".

A few minutes later, nobody had answered. She began to get bored.

"Hmmmm, I wonder what we have to eat here?" she asked. An hour later she realized that she had downed a quart of ice cream whuile watcing TV.

"Blahhhh, I should really not eat so much, I have to watch my figure."

She began to walk up the stairs but she stopped dead in her tracks. She spun around. "Hmmmmm, thats odd I'm still hungry."

She began to stuff herself mindlessly. It was two hours later that she groaned as she got up. Her belly was stuffed and bloated.

This continued for the next couple weeks, nobody seemed to want to talk to her. Her figure was changing dramaticly. She was totally unaware.

One morning she strugled some jeans on. They were increadibly tight around her bum. she spun around to take a look after she bottoned them."OMG my bum is huge."

She gave it a slap it jiggled for the longest time. She simply ignored it and went downand stuffed her face with a huge breakfast. Eating had become her comfort and companion.

The next week she struggled on the same jeans. As they got super tight around her thighs she eventually stuffed her thighs and bum in. However she struggled in vain to botton them.
She sucked in her paunch with all her might. It was no use she sighed deeply. She began to jiggle her tummy. It was a propduced a revelatory gut wrenching feeling = she hated it, but did she really?

As she went down the stairs she took a little tumble and ripped her jeans in the back. However she didn't hear it because her mother was playing loud music. She went into the fridge and heard her mom's harsh voice.

"Hey fat ass you ripped your jeans!" said ehr mom. Nikkis hands went straight to her bum, Her pale, white, enomourus booty was out to be seen.

She ran to her room in tears. She examined her bum in the mirror after getting her pants down. It jiggled violently. There was some cellulite on her thick thighs. her tummy was fat and bunched up into three rolls when she sat down. Then she got a text.

It was her friend Lexi; she asked if Nikki wanted to go to the water park. Nikki sent back "meet you there."

Nikki put on the top of her bikini on first with ease. Then she got to her bottoms. She held them up at eye level in the mirror. It was unclear if they would fit. She pulled them over her thighs with ease but her bum was a different story.

They failed miserably to cover her mountain sized booty. It was wedged in between her large cheeks. Her bum jiggled violently with every step . The celulite on her thighs was out to be seen.

When she got to the water park there was a problem. She didn't have enough money to pay for admission so she decided to sneak through the fence. She poked her shoulders and breast through easily. She sucked in her gut with all her might and it popped trough. However she forgot to account for her puffy bottom. Her cheeks were wedged between the two sides of the fence. She was laying horizontaly so she had nothing to push off of.

Then it happened. Some former football players from her school were at the park. They recocognized her and burst out laughing. They came over and gave her ass a slap. It jiggled for the longest time.

"What do we have here?" the captain asked.

"It seems a pig has gotten stuck."one said.

The captain grabbed a large handful of ass and jiggled it violently."Where going to have fun with her."

They tied up her hands and feet so she couldnt hit or kick them."Who's a little piggy, Who'e a fat cow, Who has a fat ass?"

Nikki was in tears but she continued to say yes to their taunts hopefully they would help her out. One of them picked up some mud and smeard it alll over her ass. She felt a worm go in the cheeks. She was sobbing now.

They taunted her with candy bars. They smeared them over her mouth. Also they poured soda in her hair. She was pleading them to stop.

"I thought pigs liked to be dirty." he said. They jiggled her ass some more and gave her some more taunts before they left.

She hung there suspended between the fence crying. Finally the firefighters got her out. She ran home crying. She locked herself in her room and stuffed her face for the rest of the summer. She didn't know if she could live it down.......

Latest posts

Back