• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Suddenly there is no Power, Communications or Transportation.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieversion2

Where are you?
What do you do next?
-----

Aug. 13th | 21.4 mi (34.4km) west of Boston, MA
I'm alone at home, my A/C just stopped and my computer shut down. Power outage most likely. So I check my cell phone and that too stares back at me with black. The device won't power on and I have no idea what's happening.

Getting dressed I grab my keys and make way to my car. The alarm won't respond to my repeated pressing of the disarm button, then I notice the alert beacon isn't flashing. Opening the door manually and insert the key. There is a void of silence as I turn the ignition, no engine crank, no beeps and bells, no radio.

At this point I hear others around me in the same situation confused and alarmed at the black out of all electronic technology. I realize then and there I'm not equipped (yet) to deal with the situation, my next stop is a store to supply myself with items of survival...

-----
Once and a while make a journal entry to share the advancement your adventure.

Latest posts

Back