Summer is coming

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HungryGirl

Hey all,

Summer is here (ish) depending on where you live. Just a reminder to L. O. V. E yourself.

L: Lots of water. Drink it.
O: ostracize those that react negatively to your body (or at least try to ostracize any negative feelings they give you)
V: value yourself. Rest. Take care of your body how ever you wish.
E: Enjoy your summer. Do the things you love. Also EAT (haha sorry couldn't resist :p)

Happy summer everyone!

extra_m13

and now winter is around the corner. summer is fun i give you that, but winter is probably the best to get fatter, big clothes, cold weather, plenty of family and friend gatherings just the best of times to eat and drink. i do hope my lady will add a few pounds this winter to be honest.

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
I agree! I love the summer time for the BEACH, and do love walking and enjoying the sunshine.

However, my favorite season is fall...and love the snow in the winter too!! Autumn is the perfect time to work on our appetite for Thanksgiving. Pumpkin donuts, pumpkin cheesecake, apple pies, you name it!

And the local stores are reminding us of the upcoming holidays...ALREADY...by putting up loads of Christmas decorations. (Even though it's not even Halloween yet) lol