• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Summer Vacation by TD (~BBW, Eating, Revenge, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, Revenge, ~SWG – An obnoxious but dense vain cheerleader is given a real surprise

Summer Vacation
by TD (formerly credited to "Anonymous")
(thanks to Zachi for assistance in author identification)

(A public domain tale adapted from the response to a reader request on Curvage)

Late Spring

Stacy Cartwright went into the girls' bathroom and locked herself into an empty stall.

"How could my mother and father have done this to me," she thought. A month before the end of her junior year in high school, her family had moved into a small farming town in the middle of Iowa. Her father had told her that it had to be done at some point, so timed it at that time so Stacy could meet her classmates, and make some friends before her senior year.

Her mother and father fit into their new community immediately, but Stacy was having problems. Just that morning, a notice had gone up on the school bulletin board asking for girls to sign up for cheerleader tryouts for next year. There were only four names on the list when Stacy added her name. She was a pretty good gymnast, and had been a cheerleader at her last school. She thought it was a good way to get to know people.

Big mistake apparently. That afternoon, she had been confronted by Lisa and her friends. Lisa was the most popular girl in school, and she knew it. Her father owned the local car dealership, and made more money than any of the struggling farmers in the area. Lisa always got to drive the newest sports cars from her father's lot, and it was considered a honor to be asked to go cruising with her on Friday and Saturday night. She was currently going steady with the quarterback of the football team. All the girls in school envied her because besides having money, she was also considered by some to be the prettiest girl in the junior class.

"I see you signed up for cheerleading," said Lisa, "too bad the slots are already filled."

"What do you mean?" asked Stacy innocently.

"Betsy, Debbie, Susan, and I have been the cheerleaders in this school since our sophomore year," said Lisa, "you might as well just forget it."

She smiled at Stacy, daring her to challenge her. The group of girls around Lisa did the same. They were all dressed in the newest "baggy" style clothes. This was in stark contrast to the tailored dress Stacy was wearing.

"I'd still like to give it a try," said Stacy, after an extended silence. “Maybe if we’re all good they can add a fifth to keep everyone happy.”

Lisa looked at her friends and rolled her eyes. She put her hand on her hip. "I said, the positions are already taken."

Lisa stared at Stacy, and after a few seconds, Stacy walked away.

"Nice dress," Lisa called after her. "We'll all meet in the lounge for tea at four."

Stacy could hear the laughter as she walked down the hall to the bathroom. So what if they preferred baggy clothes to her more tailored styles. But it didn’t keep her from crying in the bathroom. Still, Stacy wasn’t easily intimidated, and after drying her tears she decided not to buckle to the bullying,

For the rest of the school year, Stacy decided to avoid Lisa and her friends. She was able to make a few friends on her own, but most of her new friends were not part of the popular groups at school. She was not off to a good start.

Early Summer

As summer approached, most of the girls from less wealthy families than Lisa got jobs at the stores in town. Lisa, of course, saw no need to get a job. The boys worked also, but most of them were helping on the family farm. Stacy found a job as a waitress at the Tasty Freeze. It didn't pay much, but she did get to collect tips.

Her first Saturday at work, Stacy saw a red, 1966 Mustang convertible drive up. The few people in the restaurant looked at the car as it screeched to a halt in the closest parking place. Several more cars pulled up after, and a crowd of girls got out. When the door opened, Lisa entered, holding hands with a very handsome boy. Lisa took a look around, and led him to the table farthest from the door. The girls crowded in after, and pushed several tables together so they could all fit. Stacy gritted her teeth, and went to take their order.

"Oh, hello Stacy, I didn't know you worked here," said Lisa in a mocking voice. She was there to cause trouble - she couldn't stand the idea of a potential competitor and wanted to place herself in a superior position.

The girls sitting with Lisa smiled. Stacy paused a few seconds to control her temper at Lisa’s superior airs. She noticed the boy with her suddenly seemed a tad uncomfortable.

"What can I get you?" she asked. Lisa slowly looked at the menu.

"I'll have the hamburger, an order of onion rings, and a vanilla shake," said Lisa, tossing the menu toward Stacy. Stacy ignored her flippant behavior and picked up the menu.

"And you sir," she asked.

"A hamburger and a coke," he said softly.

"Oh Stacy, I'm sorry, I should introduce you. This is my boyfriend Tim. He's going to lead us to the state championship next year." said Lisa, as she snuggled close to Tim and kissed him on the cheek.

Tim looked sheepishly up at Stacy.

"Nice to meet you," he said. "Are you a Senior next year?"

Stacy was about to answer when Lisa blurted out, "Yes, but you won't see much of her. She hangs out with all the geeks. And get this: Stacy thinks she can be a cheerleader."

Lisa laughed, and all the girls joined in. Tim, on the other hand, was impassive. Showing great restraint, Stacy went to the rest of the girls and took their orders. She could hear them giggling as she walked back to the kitchen. She didn't see Tim's eyes follow her.

Stacy brought everyone their food, and tried to avoid that end of the restaurant.

About tenminutes later, as Stacy was helping another customer, she heard Lisa shout, "Oh waitress, waitress."

Stacy looked over at the group. All the girls were smiling except for Lisa, who had a big frown.

Stacy slowly walked over. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"You brought me the wrong order. I wanted a cheeseburger, French fries, and a chocolate shake," said Lisa sternly.

Stacy stared at her.

"That's not what I have written down, besides, you've almost finished your whole meal."

"It's the wrong thing, and I want what I ordered," insisted Lisa.

"That is what you ordered," said Stacy, who was starting to lose her temper.

The owner of the restaurant, noticing the commotion, walked over. "What seems to be the trouble? he asked.

"Your waitress brought me the wrong order, and now she won't replace it!" shouted Lisa.

The owner looked at Stacy, then at Lisa. He had an idea of what was really happening, but Lisa and the kids from the school were a big chunk of his business.

"What did you order?" he asked Lisa.

"A cheeseburger, French fries, and a chocolate shake," said Lisa firmly.

The owner turned to Stacy.

"Have the cook make a cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate shake pronto," he said. Lisa looked at Stacy with a satisfied smile,

"Thank you," she said.

Stacy walked stiffly back to the kitchen to give them the order. When it was ready, she brought it to Lisa without a word. As she put the plate down, Lisa said to Tim, "This waitress isn't very friendly. She just lost her tip."

Tim turned red and looked away. Stacy left and tried to avoid looking at Lisa as she slowly ate her cheeseburger and slurped her shake.

When the group left the restaurant, Lisa and Tim were the first to pay the bill.

Tim gave an embarrassed smile to Stacy.

"Nice to have met you," he said.

"Same here," answered Stacy, smiling back. Lisa tugged at Tim's arm and started walking toward the door. She tried to put on a show for Tim by wiggling her hips as she walked.

Stacy smiled.

"It's hard to show a wiggle when your pants are so baggy you could fit an elephant into them," she thought.

When everyone had left, Stacy cleared the plates and found no tips, except the 2 dollars under Tim's plate.

The next night around 9 o'clock, Lisa and her friends rushed into the Tasty Freeze to talk and take a break from cruising. Tim was not with them, Stacy noticed. They all crowded into a large booth, laughing and talking. Stacy brought them menus. As she gave Lisa hers, Lisa said, "Hope you listen better than last time."

The girls laughed as Stacy walked away. The girls all ordered ice cream sundaes, except for Lisa who got a banana split. They also got a large order of onion rings to share. When they had gotten their orders, the girls all dug in. Again, about 10 minutes later, Lisa called Stacy over. "My banana split was supposed to have chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream, but mine only had chocolate and vanilla. You'll have to make me another one."

Stacy looked down at the ice cream. There were only about three bites left. Remembering last night, Stacy knew she would lose any argument, but then an idea popped into her head. She acted angry, but went back to make a new sundae.

"Make it a big one," called Lisa after her.

Stacy smiled.

"No problem," she thought. As she brought the oversize concoction to Lisa, she acted offended and placed it in front of her without a word.

"That's better," said Lisa. Stacy turned and smiled as she walked back to the counter. Later that evening after Lisa had left, Tim came in, sat at the counter, and ordered a coke. Since nobody else was in the restaurant, he and Stacy talked as Tim nursed his drink. Stacy liked Tim, but was leery. Was he setting her up for Lisa?

Lisa came in every day that week, and the pattern continued. She started to run out of excuses, but no matter what the complaint was, Stacy made her a new order. She and the owner had discussed the situation and she'd been instructed to humorthe prima donna. On the last day of the week, Stacy brought Lisa her second burger and fries, and also set down a large chocolate milk shake.

"I didn't order this," said Lisa, "and I'm not going to pay for it."

"It's on the house," said Stacy, forcing the words out of her mouth. "The manager said that it's the least I could do after messing up your order again. I hope you enjoy it because it comes out of my check", she said painfully as she walked away. In fact, she had voluntarily paid for the shake just to test Lisa.

"In that case, I'll really enjoy it" said Lisa. She ate her new order and slurped loudly on her milk shake, making sure that Stacy could hear. Stacy fought the urge to smile as Lisa greedily consumed her shake and the second plate.

By the end of May, Lisa had formed a habit of stopping into the Tasty Freeze every night, and going through her routine. Stacy continued to act offended when a replacement meal would be demanded, but after offering token resistance, she stormed off to the kitchen to put in the orders. Lisa would suggest that an extra sundae, milk shake, or order of fries should be added due to her being inconvenienced and having an extended wait. Stacy would reluctantly comply. Lisa never saw the little smile Stacy wore behind the counter as she prepared the food.

Mid Summer

By the middle of June, Stacy was automatically making Lisa's orders "super size". Lisa thought that Stacy was just trying to get her to not be able to finish a second order. She was determined that this was not going to work. Lisa continued to eat almost her whole meal, then call Stacy over and demand another. Her sundaes had extra fudge topping and whipped cream. Stacy smiled as she looked at Lisa walking toward the exit after her now usual two meals and large dessert. Just that evening she had noticed a roll around Lisa's waist that she didn't think came from the baggy shirt she always wore.

As June turned into July, Lisa continued to come in every night, and Stacy made her meals larger and larger. She had bought a calorie book from the local drug store, and had started to keep track of how many calories she was feeding Lisa. Stacy figured that every time Lisa came into Tasty Freeze, she was putting away around 2000 calories. If she was trying to impress her girlfriends, she usually ate even more.

Tim had not been in with Lisa in over a month, but he often came in just about closing time and sat at the counter. Stacy was convinced that Tim actually liked her when he started complaining about how mean Lisa could be. Stacy was tempted to let him in on her little plan, but she kept it a secret.

Near the end of July, Lisa came into the restaurant with 5 other girls and sat down at the table. Stacy couldn't help overhear the girls talking as she brought the now customary second order and milk shake. Lisa picked up the shake and started to bring the straw to her mouth. As she did, she bumped the glass against her chest.

One of her girlfriends said, "Lisa, it seems like you've 'developed' some over the summer."

Lisa laughed and smiled. "I think I have. Do you think Tim will mind?"

All the girls laughed. Stacy walked back to the counter.

"Your development isn't just in your chest," she thought, smiling. When Lisa left, there was a definite wiggle in her baggy jeans as she walked to her car.

That night, Tim came in and told Stacy about a fight Lisa and he had over the phone. He said that as soon as school started, he was going to dump her. Stacy could hold back no longer, and told her about what she had been doing to Lisa. Tim smiled. "I noticed that she had been putting on weight, but that is something you don't usually mention to girls. Frankly that has nothing to do with our breaking up though – its her attitude.”

“Please, promise not to tell anyone," said Stacy. Tim said he wouldn't, and said he would make a show of concentrating on her chest to be sure she didn’t become concerned.

The hot days of August found Lisa in the Tasty Freeze more often than usual. She would sometimes come by for a sundae in the afternoon before she went cruising that night. During the day, her companions were usually Betsy, Debbie, and Susan. They had just quit their jobs in preparation for school. They loved it when Lisa would complain that her sundae didn't have enough nuts or enough fudge. Stacy would always reluctantly give her another.

Soon all the girls would complain, and Stacy angrily gave into their demands as well. She noticed that Lisa's baggy pants were not baggy anymore. There was a large roll of fat at her waist that caused the button to strain to keep everything closed. Her hips and thighs were forcing a white thread line to be exposed in the seams of the blue denim. Somehow Lisa didn't notice at all. All she could talk about was how big her chest was, and how Tim seemed to like that.

Fall

The last day before school, Lisa and her friends came in and Lisa had her usual two meals and her large shake. As she finished up, she called Stacy over.

"Oh waitress," she said.

Stacy reluctantly came over.

"That milk shake was only a large, and I ordered an extra large. Could you please get me what I ordered?" she said.

Stacy gave her a stern look. "Come on, Lisa. You've been pulling this all summer, and my manager lets you get away with it, but you won't get another shake out of me, especially after you already finished the one you have."

Lisa smiled.

"Why don't you call the manager over, and let's see what he thinks?" she said innocently. Stacy scowled, but secretly she was jumping for joy. She stomped off to the counter to make the milk shake. Stacy made a double thick chocolate shake, and as usual she substituted cream for the milk. She served it to Lisa, and stormed back to her counter.

Just then Tim walked in.

"Tim honey, come sit with me. I'm just finishing my shake, but I'm sure that I can get another one for you," said Lisa. Tim just stared at her. He had just finished football practice, and was tired. He didn't have the stomach to put up with Lisa.

"No, he said, I think I'll just sit at the counter and get a coke."

Lisa's shocked look was still on her face as Tim sat down and started talking to Stacy.

"Tim!, I want you over here now!" shouted Lisa, her face turning red.

Tim just stared at her. "I don't think so Lisa. All I want is a coke, and to talk to Stacy awhile."

The girls with Lisa sensed trouble, and quickly left the restaurant. Lisa just stared and watched as Tim ignored her completely and started talking to Stacy. After a few minutes, she got up and walked over to Tim.

"You just made the biggest mistake of you life," she said, sticking out her chest to show Tim what he had given up.

Lisa turned to Stacy. "And you; make sure you show up for Cheerleader tryouts tomorrow. I want to be there when the vote comes in, and you go running to the bathroom to cry again."

Both Tim and Stacy watched silently as Lisa stormed out the door. She slammed it hard and screeched her car out of the parking lot. As the noise faded away,

Tim turned to Stacy.

"You know. Stacy, She must have put on 40 pounds. Doesn’t she realize it?”" said Tim.

"I know," said Stacy giggling. "But she doesn’t. I can't wait till the tryouts tomorrow. I think she may have some problems fitting into last years' outfit".

The next day at 3, the whole school assembled in the gym to have their first pep rally, and to watch the cheerleaders do their routines. All the students had a slip of paper with the names of the five cheerleader candidates. Since Stacy was the new candidate, she went first. She put on her size 8 outfit, and was happy that it fit. She confidently went through her routine, and when she ended by doing her split, the school cheered.

Next came Betsy, then Susan, then Debbie. Stacy noticed that all their outfits were quite tight, and that the girls were constantly pulling at the material to get it to stretch over the new pounds that they had put on over the summer. All the girls performed, but did so tentatively. It seemed they were afraid they would pop a seam or split through the material entirely.

When Debbie finished her routine to polite applause from the school, the principal announced Lisa. He waited a moment, and then announced her name again. Everyone was looking toward the double doors that were the entrance to the gymnasium. Lisa stuck her head out, and in a panicked hand signal motioned Debbie to come to her.

Debbie returned a minute later and whispered into the principal’s ear.

"It will be just a moment before Ms. Hogan is ready," he said. The students started mumbling, and several groups were soon speculating on the delay.

"Her hair stylist is probably not quite done," said one of the boys, and the group around him started laughing. Tim's eyes caught Stacy's and they slowly smiled together. The double doors opened, and Debbie came out wearing her baggy jeans and sweatshirt. She sat down next to the other candidates, and the buzzing started anew. The principal went out, and soon returned. He went to the microphone.

"And the last candidate, Lisa Hogan," he announced loudly. The doors opened, and the whole student body went silent. Lisa walked slowly to the middle of the floor, her head down, not looking at anyone. Her skirt was suspended almost straight out from her huge rear end, and her panties slipped upward with every step she took. The material at her waist was pushed out by a wide roll of fat that bounced and jiggled with every step. Her breasts bounced and flopped from side to side even though she took careful, controlled steps.

Stacy's eyes met Tim's again, and she made a 1 4 signal with her hands to him. Obviously Lisa was wearing Debbie's size 14 outfit instead of her own. Tim smiled and nodded.

As the PA system started to play the music for her routine, Lisa started moving. When she did, every part of her body started to move. The roll of fat at her waist had a life of its own as it bounced and rolled up and down. Her fattened hips and thighs swayed and jiggled, and her breasts threatened to smack into her face. As Lisa ended her routine with her split, the audience gasped as they heard the material release. The white fat on her rear burst out, happy to be free of its' confines. The school was silent as Lisa got up slowly and, with more dignity then Stacy expected, walked toward the door, her hands covering the expanding rip in her outfit.

"Ah...now every student should put his or her vote on the paper. Please put them in the box as you exit the gym. I'll announce the 4 cheerleaders before class starts tomorrow," the principal said. As the principal finished, everyone started talking at once.

"She sure blimped out over the summer," Stacy heard one girl say.

"She should enter the State Fair," a boy said, "she would win first place in the hog division."

Stacy smiled as she went to the locker room to change. When she got out, Tim was there waiting.

The next day in homeroom, Stacy and Tim sat together, while Lisa sat toward the back of the room. The principal's voice came over the PA, and the announcements began. After telling everyone what was for lunch that day, and listing the various things that were in the lost and found, the Principal said, "Prescott High's new cheerleaders this year are Debbie Hurst, Susan Boyle, Betsy Long, and Stacy King. Congratulations to these young ladies."

Everyone in the room congratulated Stacy, then turned and looked back at Lisa. She had her head down, and didn't say a word.

When Homeroom was over, Lisa was waiting as Stacy and Tim walked out. She motioned Stacy aside.

"You did this to me," she said in an angry whisper.

"What are you talking about," said Stacy innocently. "I just gave you what you asked for."

"I'll get you for this," said Lisa, her hands balling up into fists.

Stacy patted the roll of fat hiding beneath her baggy shirt. "I'm sorry you lost," she said sympathetically. "Why don't you come down to the Tasty Freeze after school, and I'll treat you to a big banana split. You know, the same kind you've been eating for the last three months now."

Lisa stared at Stacy, and her face went a beet red. She turned away, and walked quickly toward the bathroom.

Stacy went back to Tim. "That was mean; I'll have to make it up to her later."

Tim just smiled.

"She deserved it," he said. The two smiled at each other and walked down the hall toward their next class.

"It's not such a bad school after all," thought Stacy, as she felt Tim's hand slip into hers.

Latest posts

Back