• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

sunny with a chance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeslaven

i,am posting this because i ain't seen anyone else say anything about it.the other night i was flipping thouth the channels on my tv,i come across the disney channel.sunny with a chance was on and believe it or not the main girl on that show that demi chick was actually wearing a fat suit.now i know the disney channel has a history of disappointing us when it comes to weight gain,but this was actually pretty good.she stayed in the fatsuit for several minutes and like i said it was good enough that it got my attention,i mean i watched it.the best information i can give about it is it's the one where they try to have the friendship picnic with the kids there fighting with.

Latest posts

Back