• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Suprising gain - by Epsilon Cool (SSBBW, ~~WG Essay)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EpsilonCool

SSBBW, ~~WG - A husband discusses his wife's expansion.

Surprising Gain

by Epsilon Cool

"Do you notice anything different about me?"

Those are the words that switches every husband's marital radar from comfortable somnambulance to DEFCON 1 in an instant. New shoes, hair cut, make-up or (heaven forbid) lost weight!

After a few years of marriage a guy simply stops noticing. Not because he doesn't care but simply because you marry a person, not a body. Chances are you have started to use your brain to think with rather than your testicles! Certainly after 14 years of marriage, I would put myself in the attentive but not observant category of husbandship.

Over the course of our marriage, the good lady had gained weight steadily at the rate of about 7 pounds a year with a couple of explosions during pregnancy. So by early October last year she was busting the scales at around 320 pounds. Although she had obviously nearly doubled her adult weight she had been blessed, or cursed depending on your view point, with a body that maintained the same basic shape even though it was dramatically bigger. Big though she was (enormous by UK standards) she wasn't what you would call flabby, in fact, her body was a remarkably firm set of generous curves.

Early on in our marriage I had been somewhat stunned to find I actually enjoyed her burgeoning form, so her size simply wasn't a problem for me. I said that she had always been the same basic shape, but the last 20 pounds had seemed to favour her bum rather than the more even spread of yesteryear. Certainly she had been complaining about her underwear being a bit tight.

In truth she didn't like being this fat but not enough to want to do something about it, so she resigned herself to being a big cuddly mum.

She did see a variety of doctors when she exceeded 280 pounds and they ran every test imaginable.
  • Blood pressure, low to normal
  • Diabetes, negative
  • Cholesterol, low to normal
  • Polycystic ovaries, negative.
  • General health, robust and never ill.
With every result the doctor's eyebrows shot further up his brow. She had the health profile of a healthy athlete but an enormous body. Good news at least!

Now last summer we decided that 2008 was going to be the year when we did a lot of work on the house and the only way we were going to make ends meet was to work every hour God sends to save up for it. As I worked days and had a long commute and she worked evenings it meant that we didn't see much of each other. With the extra hours all we saw of each other was a snoring bulk under the covers as we were either coming in or going out.

As she had to leave for work early in the afternoon, it was up to me to make sure the kids were fed, homeworked, washed and had clean clothes for the next day, which meant I did the laundry. In retrospect, the only clue I had that anything was changing was when I went to iron what I thought was a large baggy black t-shirt. After trying to line up the neck hole with the end of the ironing board I discovered that I was trying to iron a set of simply enormous black knickers with size 32 written in the label. That is the biggest pair you can buy in a shop in the UK, and even then they are not normally in stock. "My word," I thought, "she has gone to the other extreme, these must be really baggy!"

With pulling extra shifts over Christmas and not really getting to see each other from October through to New Year's day, I didn't take the hint.

I woke up late on New Year's day and looked across with bleary eyes at my wife smiling at me. I wake slowly, so my usual routine is to snuggle into her shoulder and throw an arm across her lower waist with my arm resting on the sheet on the other side. As I gain consciousness, I slowly trace my hand up her hip over the delicious mound of her belly before starting to ascend the southern slope of her breast. As my hand follows the curve of her breast I will happily contemplate the fact that if this was a skinny woman I would be stroking her shoulders while I am merely ascending to the summit of her breasts. If I reach the summit and her nipples are like firm cherries, verified by tracing the same path up her body with my lips, then I know I'm going to get lucky. Lucky as in, "I've won the national lottery three times in a row!"

This morning I snuggled into her shoulder only to find my view blocked by a considerable volume of firm breast. Thinking it was just the way she was lying I threw my arm over her waist and....it didn't reach the bed on the other side. Even with my fingers outstretched I couldn't touch the sheet. I was fully awake in an instant, but not wishing to disturb the Mrs. I continue with my usual routine. The curve of her hip seemed to go on forever and my arm moved upward as I traced her belly.

I looked across and saw a worried look in her eyes. "Kiss?" I asked. She looked relieved and tried to roll towards me so we could entwine, but after the first effort she flopped onto her back. She tried again, and on the third attempt she rolled onto her side and it was apparent that parts of her had to move out of the way to allow other parts to move in.

I was trying to stop my eyes coming out on stalks when 12 inches of very full cleavage swelled into my face as she opened her eyes. As we went to kiss, I suddenly found my way to her lips obstructed as my body was blocked by her ballooning belly. It took a bit of experimenting, but I found that if I lay diagonally across the bed then I can reach to kiss her.

"I've put on a bit of weight," she breathed. "I've been bored and lonely and there isn't much to do at 3 a.m. other than eat."

We had to meet up with friends that morning, so we had to get up there and then and couldn't discuss it. When we met our friends there was a brief stunned and uncomfortable silence. I suppose that when the last time you see your friend she is around 300 pounds and the next time she is very obviously much heavier. As she sat on the sofa I couldn't help but marvel at how much room she was taking up. Normally on a double sofa you can fit two adults and, with a squeeze, two children, but now she was taking up a whole half of the sofa. Her bum was hard against the back but her belly was sticking out beyond her knees.

While the two ladies talked, her friend's husband and I went for a New Year's walk.

"Is Jenny pregnant?" he asked.

"I don't think so, she's just put on weight," I replied.

Later when we got home, Jenny told me her friend had suggested the same thing. Jenny had been told of a hugely fat woman who suddenly went into labour not knowing she was even pregnant and this had been followed up by saying late mothers are more likely to have twin pregnancies, the implications being that my wife was heavily pregnant with twins.

"You aren't though, are you?" I asked, mentally totting up huge bulging breast and a vast girth.

"No, I've just expanded," she replied.

With the subject of female weight gain you have to tread as if walking through a mine field. When your wife blows through 250 pounds she tends not to drop the thermonuclear "does my bum look big in this" question, and all weight-related questions are out when 300 pounds is breached. I decided to risk the story about ironing her knickers thinking they were t-shirts and she said, "Yes, I haven't dared weigh myself and I can't see the scales anyway, will you help me?"

She got on the scales just like all fat people do, one foot first, hang onto the towel rail then slowly lifting the other foot.

"What's the bad news?" she asked as I tried to read the LCD under the shadow of her overhanging belly, eventually seeing the display settle at 392 pounds.

She turned her back to me and wept. "I've put on 70 pounds in 3 months!"

I went to put my arms around her to comfort her but they failed to meet around her massive belly. After holding her a bit, she said, "And these pants are too tight."

I put my hand on her hips and tried to slide my hands under the elastic at the side of her knickers only to find she was right. What should have been hugely baggy knickers were spray-on tight!

"Just how big are you?" I asked, throwing marital caution to the wind.

"Oh, I don't know, the dress maker's tape measure doesn't go around me any more. You'll have to measure me with your surveyor's tape."

As I lassoed her, I asked what her measurements were last time she looked and she said that 18 months ago she was 66-60-68. Now she was a whopping 78-74-89, confirming that her figure had changed its proportions. She still isn't flabby; if you want to get some idea have a look on YouTube for Khymber Dream's pregnant and that will give you an idea, only Khymber Dreams is more than 100 pounds lighter.

As a loving husband I want her to be happy and she isn't happy at this weight. I would like to buy her nice clothes, but at her size it is a struggle to buy clothes even from the internet and when you find that the biggest knickers available are too tight there are few choices left to you. Obviously, just like any normal husband, the prospect of your wife not wearing knickers is a thought to keep you warm on winter's nights.

That said, in my darkest moments there are a few nagging questions. She has expanded more or less constantly throughout our marriage, never less than 7 pounds a year and often more. When will it stop? Be in no doubt she is absolutely enormous with all her measurements being over 6 feet; her ass is over 7 feet around! If she keeps expanding how much longer will we be able to make love? The enthusiasm is still there but even now there are certain logistic difficulties. It is barely possible to kiss her now when she stands up and lying down I can either kiss her or penetrate her but not both at the same time. Time will tell but I think she is now heavy enough!

Latest posts

Back