• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Surgery Update on Missaf

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert
As some of you may know, Missaf had brain surgery today to remove a pitutary tumor that has been causing her some major problems. Her surgery and recovery has gone quite well. I have not personally spoken to the doctor to know more detailed information on her tumor, size, shape, etc. However, the recovery nurses stated that he felt "confident" he was able to get all the tumor.

She was moved out of the recovery area into her own private room. For those of you interested in contacting her and wishing her well, please PM me for further information, including hospital, room number, and message board system to email her.

I will keep you posted on her recovery as I know additional information.

Back