• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sweater Dresses

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~
I found an AMAZING find at walmart today.
Now get this, this was in the JUNIORs section (girls) they had these adorable little sweater dresses. I picked one up (an XL) and thought...wow that sure is cute too bad they don't make it in MY size (3x). So I stood there groping the thing and admiring how soft it was and started pulling on it and realized it wasn't just stretchy...but UBER stretchy!
Hmmmm
Maybe? Maybe not? So I packed it into my buggy and headed for the dressing room and I put it on, all prepared that it would be at least tight in the arms or neck....but it WASN'T!!!! It not only was big enough around, but long enough too and super cute! I bought three. They were on sale for 15.00 each.
Made of a sythetic casmire type material that is super soft!!!
I can't find them online at all. The material is kinda sparkly and has stripes at the top. OOOOOH I was so excited that they fit!! :)

Latest posts

Back