• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sweet Revenge Anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan
A very good friend of mine, and a beautiful SSBBW to boot, was telling me a story yesterday and it got me thinking about times when us girls perhaps had a moment of sweet, sweet revenge or a moment when someone who had done us wrong got their just desserts? Her tale (in a nutshell) went something like this:

A stuck-up skinny girl at her workplace used to make weight related comments about how she couldnt be "big" and how she loved being petite etc etc blah, blah, blah... and her views were strong and at times offensive according to my friend.

Well...

After a bicycle accident and a broken leg or arm (both?) or something she was put on some pretty high strength steroids and 6 months later she turns up to work 4st heavier (60lbs) heavier and a helluva lot humbler!! My friend said she had never smiled so much on shift and had to go into the ladies loo's and have a giggle followed by some fist punches to the air whispering "yes! yes! yesssssssssssss!" lol I know it sounds terrible but this girl apparently made a habit of making others feel small so the outcome was suh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeet and hopefully a lesson in acceptance and remembering you never know what the future holds for you so be nice...

Anyone else have a story or sweet, sweet revenge or a time where someone got their cumuppence?

Latest posts

Back