• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Swimsuit for a long torso

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khrestel

I'm starting to get desperate with my swimmingsuit problem. I've been wearing bikinis for the past few years because they're so much easier to find than onepiece but at the moment it isn't an option.

I've been loosing weight lately and big part of it has been watersports; swimming, running and aerobics. Being an apple even a quite right fitting bottom tends to fall when one's doing water aerobics. They also get too big quite a bit faster than onepiece.

I'm now dropped to UK size 24/26 but even many size 32 swimmingsuits are too short for me which being 5'6" is kinda surprising :( Usually I can't either get them up at all past boobs or my belly bursts out of leg openings. The one that I have now is the model Evans had for years in different patterns but naturally when I'd need a new one, not anymore. The ruching on sides made all the difference.

images

The latest thing I ordered is MAGISCULPTs The Tummy Tuck swimsuit because they're available in two different lengths. I'm not too hopefull tho, the difference between regular and long is said to be only 1,25". [EDIT: Nope, it wasn't long enough. I got it on me but the leg openings streched so high that a lot of my belly was less than graciously peeking out from them.]

Do you happen to know swimsuits that have especially tall torso? A plus size maternity suit could work too.

Unfortunately I'm European so it would also need to be from a company that would somehow be available in/to here.

Latest posts

Back