• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Take Back The Dress Or Keep It?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Sat I went into a Dots cheap clothing store that was an hr away. They had 2 cute sweater dresses. A red one and a black and grey one which is a different style than the red one. They were $20 each. I wanted both but couldn't afford both so I got the red one. I wore the dress to church today wuith my black knee-hi boots. When I was getting ready to leave I saw that the front of the neckline was not sewed to the dress with the seam having come out. I had no time to change so I had to hand sew it temporarily to fix it. I called the Dots that is close to me to see if they had another one so I could exchange it for another one. They don't and this was the only one like it in the Dots I bought it in. They did say they had the black and grey one in size 3X. Should I keep it and just sew where the seam came loose? Or should I take it back and exchange for the black and grey one? To be honest with ya I wish I could afford to get the black and grey one and keep this one and fix it. So I thought I'd ask for some advice cuz I am torn as to what to do...

View attachment rszDSCF3433.jpg

Back