• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tales of The Spa: Courtney - by Matt L.(~BBW(Mult), Imagery, Revenge, Romance. ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Imagery, Revenge, Romance ~SWG – An envious mother and annoyed maid conspire to expand a spoiled and unhappy daughter.

Tales of The Spa: Courtney
by Matt L. and Observer

Part One – Skullduggery

“Had it not been for me, she’d be a pudgy office tech”, Sonia Cranston unemotionally stated while working her abs in her home gym.

Her housekeeper, Lucy Taragata, simply nodded, her puzzled expression exaggerated. She had just informed Sonia that her daughter had not yet arisen at 7:00 am.

Sonia swiped the chilled bottle water from Lucy’s grip and boldly faced the full length mirror.

“Not too bad for a 39-year old!”, Sonia announced before enjoying a quick sip and tapping her flat tummy.

Sonia’s wavy, black mane glided over her chiseled cheeks, “I had Courtney when I was eighteen and I’ve never looked better.”

A single mom from a backwoods community, Sonia had quit her low paying gig as a hair stylist and bought a one way ticket to Manhattan and never looked back. Between a steady stream of ten cent jobs and night school, Sonia sprinted up the social ladder, manufacturing a reputation of shrewdness and audacity.

Ill tempered and persistent, Sonia usually received whatever she wanted, no matter who was in her way. Sultry in appearance, her silky black hair, dynamic features and svelte figure prompted her to model professionally. This endeavor financed her career at a major university. Smoldering with ambition, Sonia made advantage of her saucy good looks and lucrative business skills, ultimately acquiring a lofty position at Bronte INC, a foremost fashion enterprise ….magazine, dress design, perfume…shoes and even feminine hygiene products.

She had the same life plan in mind for her 21 year old daughter, Courtney, who to her chagrin seemed more naturally prone to the life style that Sonia had forsaken. Sonia felt that she had to monitor her food intake and control her activities every inch of the way, creating a situation where she was now finding herself competing with her own offspring.

Sonia snatched a towel off the railing and the dabbed the sweat off her face, Lucy enquiring as she watched, “The usual breakfast? Ms. Cranston.

Sonia dropped the towel unto the floor, “Naturally, but first I’m going to shower. I’ll have breakfast on the patio in a half hour.

Lucy nodded, “Yes, Ms. Cranston.”

Lucy waited until Sonia marched away before picking up the discarded towel. Laundry could wait until later, thus Lucy left the home gym and veered into the kitchen.

Lucinda, habitually called Lucy by Sonia and Courtney, owned a quiet disposition that equaled her pleasant appearance. A chubby young lady on the verge of 175-pounds, Lucy’s soft features were admiringly cute with big brown eyes and burnt blond hair. She was barely a year into Sonia’s employment though seemingly longer. Originally an intern at Bronte, Sonia had taken Lucy under her wing as her personnel assistant with the pledge to support her advancement through the ranks. In truth Lucy was pulled away from her duties and set up as Sonia’s maid.

A while later under the shelter of a broad canopy, Lucy brought Sonia her breakfast. A bowl of fruit with a glass of ice water and coffee.

Stupendously garbed in a black colored blazer and skirt, the attractive entrepreneur folded her copy of the Wall Street Journal, undemocratically in speech, Sonia inquired, “And where is my daughter?

Lucy timorously hsad replied while pouring the coffee, “Still sleeping, would you like me to summon her?”

Whirling her spoon in the glass goblet, Sonia guided the strawberry slice to her lips, “I would.”

Lucy’s knotty ponytail just about went airborne as she spun around, steadily in her gait, she left the patio to retrieve Sonia’s daughter, Courtney.

Bred in the grandiose environment provided by her successful mother, Courtney was miscast as one groomed to assume a royal birthright. Even her best friends referred to her as a spoiled princess. Lucy’s natural recourse prompted her to softly knock on the door before partially wedging it open. The self-absorbed vixen laid over her mattress, her plausibly athletic figure not quite obscured by her plush sheets.

Lucy soundly alerted Courtney with a roguish cough before announcing, “Pardon me but your mother has sent for you.”

Courtney cracked open an eye, asking in a limp drawl, “What time is it?”

Lucy pulled open the curtains, “Nearly eight, anything special for breakfast?”

Courtney pushed her disheveled mane away from her face, yawning while contemplating the question. “I could use a few eggs with toast and some bacon?”

Lucy had heard such requests before. She tilted her head, gesturing with a ridiculous expression.

“I know, Mother wouldn’t approve.” Courtney answered back as she sat on the edge of her bed.

Fruit and ice water, perhaps some decaffeinated coffee?”, Lucy calmly remarked.

Courtney reluctantly nodded in agreement.

Courtney Cranston was a stunning young woman, her delicate features framed by her wavy chocolate brown hair and her curvy figure was nearly flawless. A fleeting glimpse in the mirror, Courtney slipped on her robe, “I wish mom wasn’t so strict with my diet.”

Courtney’s eyes fell upon Lucy, her ample body filling out her domestic
uniform and acrimoniously smiled, “Then again, mother’s always right.”

Lucy was obligated to pause so Courtney could walk in front of her. Courtney tighten the rope around her narrow waist, “I surmise mother is out on the veranda?”

Lucy acknowledged the fact. Reaching the glass door, Courtney turned to

Lucy, “Be quick about my breakfast, I’m famished.”

Lucy dutifully nodded, “Yes”

Lucy was a college educated woman, she realized or at least comprehended Courtney’s strident attitude was to pump up her own self-esteem.

“Be quick about my breakfast”, Lucy repeated softly to herself while preparing Courtney’s morning meal, sarcastically adding, “Does that heifer think I‘m some serf from medieval England?”

Courtney pulled out a chair and sat in a defensive manner, acknowledging her mother with a brittle, “Good morning.”

Courtney silently sat, her lengthy mane hugging her shoulders, displaying her alluring features. Sonia callously gazed upon her daughter while sipping her coffee, “A late night?”

Courtney puffed up her cheeks, exhaling noisily before responding, “So I went clubbing last night, what’s the big deal, weren’t you ever young?”
Sonia folded her hands over the table, elevating her chin, pristine in posture, “When I was your age, I was working two jobs and going to school at night, not gallivanting around town.”

Courtney’s voice cracked, “I strenuously obey your rules and work hard, shouldn’t I be allowed a little fun?”

Sonia sipped her coffee in a refined manner, “I have no qualms whatever so ever in appropriate amusement but staying out to all hours is counter productive to your goals.”

“By the way”, Sonia richly smirked, “Alcohol produces empty calories.”

Sonia’s cheap shot momentarily inflamed Courtney’s insecurity, provoking her to ponder her appearance, “Did mother just imply I’ll get fat?”

Fleetingly in regards to her self-doubts, Courtney intentionally roughed up her mother’s nerves, “Maxwell Dent thinks I look, fab-u-lous.”

Sonia winched an eyebrow, “Since when have you seen Max?”

There was a malicious camber to Courtney’s lips, “Last night, nothing major, just a few drinks.”

This was a bitter pill for Sonia to swallow. Maxwell Dent was a renown author / publisher, traditional in appearance, reeking of cash and Hefner lifestyle. Sonia had dated Maxwell over the course of several months, he had abruptly terminated the relationship for vague reasons. “Really?”

Sonia’s tone lacked emotion, masking her envy and resentment. Max was an experienced lover and knew how to treat a woman like a woman. She wasn’t pleased with being traded in for her daughter. Courtney deliberately exaggerated her smile, “He invited me to his beach house over the weekend.”

At this point Lucy entered the patio, serving Courtney her breakfast, absorbing the conversation.

“About time”, Courtney contemptuously chided Lucy, a routine that was becoming common place, “Being prompt is expected, you can always be replaced.”

Lucy’s stone expression remained as she lifted the crystal pitcher and poured Courtney a glass of ice water. Sonia had no misgivings concerning Courtney’s treatment of Lucy, if anything she could care less. Sonia paused before sipping her coffee, “Did Max mention me?”

The buzzing of the doorbell interrupted Courtney’s response, Lucy whirled around, abandoning the conversation to answer the door.

“No mother”, Courtney firmly relinquished the fact, “Max didn’t bring you up at all.”

Sonia nodded, putting on an indifferent face. A scorching moment of silence was broken upon Lucy’s return with a bouquet of roses. It was Sonia who wedged the mightier grin, but Lucy placed the flowers into Courtney’s arms.

Brushing back her gorgeous mane, Courtney read the card out loud, “Your beauty is only rivaled by your charms , Max.”

Courtney smiled in victory, “I really made an impression!”

Sonia planted her hands on her lap, instructing Lucy, “Put the flowers in a vase and then go on about your business.”

Courtney rotated her body while handing Lucy the bouquet, “Yes, do that, then start my bath.”

Lucy impassively replied, “As you wish.”

In her excitement, Courtney began to devour her breakfast, Sonia back peddling the token of affection, “And what does your agenda hold for this afternoon?”

Courtney’s chiseled cheeks inflated whilst lapping up her breakfast, distorting the harmony of her exquisite features, “I need to call Max and thank him”

Frost dripped from Sonia’s lips, “I meant as in a constructive form. I so hope you don’t bathe and then crawl back into bed. Aren’t you scheduled for a work out session at ten?”

Fervently Courtney shook her head, gulping the water then chirping, “Actually I postponed it until two in the afternoon, I have some shopping to do and afterward lunch at the club.”

Tapping her nails upon the table, Sonia revised her daughter’s jovial mood, “You have an appointment next Friday with Macanudo enterprises, if you want to secure that modeling job, I recommend you to be more diligent and watch that appetite. This is a big time outfit and I had to compromise a few favors in order to see this through to fruition.”

Courtney suspended her feeding, opening her bathrobe just enough to expose her well developed breasts, “Mother, you’re being overly dramatic. You may have pulled a few strings, but I’m the whole package.”

“Still”, Sonia spoke between sips of coffee, “I believe placing exercise ahesad of lunch and postponing your weekend romp with Max until you have the assignment would be a smart move.”

Courtney’s voice cracked, “What is that supposed to mean? Romp?”

Folding her hands over the table, Sonia elevated her chin, “By romp I meant exercising your lax of commitment to your modeling career. It would be a boon to work at your figure and keeping the competition at arms length.”

Courtney squinted at Sonia, “You just despise the idea of Max preferring me to you!”

Sonia sternly replied, “I despise your lack of ambition and sedentary lifestyle.”

Courtney playfully whirled a strand of hair around her finger, serenely stating, “Modeling is such an arduous career, I’m afraid I don’t have the stomach for it. “

Rendering her beauteous daughter an inane gape, Sonia meowed, “Don’t be too content sponging off of me daughter, you’ll get fat and go out of style.”

“Picking on my weight, again?”, Courtney snipped, “I’ll accomplished everything you achieved, my feminine attributes will see to that.”

Stretching out her succulent limbs, Courtney added, “I’ll model for a while, flaunt my assets, and soon enough I’ll find a man worthy of me.”

Sonia’s work schedule was hectic as usual, not that she ever complained, she embraced her authority with enthusiasm and austerely managed her staff. However, a few eligible bachelors inquiring about her daughter roughed up her nerves. First it was Glen Price, a balding recently divorced lawyer, then Rob Chaney, editor in chief of their glamour rag.

Sonia rarely drank during business hours, but on this day she sidled up at the company’s favorite watering hole after lunch for a gin and tonic. Junior partner Nathan Lorre slipped in beside her. After a moment of office talk, he glibly brought up Courtney.

Sonia’s bruised ego took another shot when joined by Huntington Lee, a weasel dressed in salesman clothing. Nathan introduced her as Courtney’s mom. Being scrapped for a younger babe inflicted some infuriation but being referred to as Courtney’s mom really made her feel passé.

Latest posts

Back