Quantcast

Tank Ass (BBW, XWG, FA, DOM)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
How about this.

Bianca loses some weight, but also tones and firms her body. Eventually she becomes a +500 pound super strong SSBBW Amazon who humiliates Kristen with her strength.

zxc098

was thinking along the same lines coop just it will most likely happen towards the end of the story, like second to last chapter or something.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Bianca and Kristen become lesbian lovers because I can't get off to m/f sex scenes that seems like a reasonable way to end the story.

outroducin

Naaw keep the story and all the weight gain about Bianca...Keep Kristen and Marcus as side characters...Its been great so far

Ulysses

Naaw keep the story and all the weight gain about Bianca...Keep Kristen and Marcus as side characters...Its been great so far
I agree. Her character is awesome, I hope we can focus on Bianca.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
Additionally, have her visit Dr.Stone once she becomes a strong/firm SSBBW and tells her that while she frowns upon Bianca's size, she is rather glad that she is keeping her body healthy and if she can make it work (Her body and strength), then more power too her.

brsfan

Would it be entirely out of the question to develop two separate endings? One where Bianca becomes a more dominant persona vs. one where she becomes immobile?

Beggers can't be choosers, but its a tribute to how legendary this story of yours is becoming.

zxc098

haha thanks for all the feed back people, given me much to think about.

I am considering doing an alternate ending because it's going to be very hard to make her immobile which is what some people want to see and then turn her into some sort of fat Amazon goddess that gets revenge on Kristin, unless i start involving magic or something which i dont really want to for this story.

I have some spare time today so i will try and draft / outline the next few chapters.

I do really want to finish this in the next little while because i have other ideas i want to start working on.

I am considering doing an alternate ending because it's going to be very hard to make her immobile which is what some people want to see and then turn her into some sort of fat Amazon goddess that gets revenge on Kristin, unless i start involving magic or something which i dont really want to for this story.

I have some spare time today so i will try and draft / outline the next few chapters.

I do really want to finish this in the next little while because i have other ideas i want to start working on.
Yes, I like the idea of an alternate ending, cause I dont really wanna see her get strong and become an amazon bbw, I like her being lazy and becoming immobile because she cant stop herself. Plus it fits the story much better, she's been lazy the whole time, why would she stop that now? You could fit Kristen in as becoming her maid or something, cause she secretly wants to be as care free and gorgeous as Bianca, but cant get over the notion of thin is in. Its your story though, and I want to see what you had originally planned for her before you extended it.

Giraffes?Giraffes!

The good person in me is enjoying her path toward self-actualization, but if I'm being honest, I'd love for you to delve her into helpless hyperobesity in as objectifying and humiliating a way as possible.

Just my two cents.

booyahmanx

You could always scrap the amazonian part and go for good old fashioned revenge on it's own :)

weaverof

I also like the weight gain on the weight gain site. and the massive realistic gain. And a the reluctance to gainiing SO much. And also descripions of how much food people are packing down.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
if I may pipe up.

zxc098, write your story how you want to write it.

Ulysses

if I may pipe up.

zxc098, write your story how you want to write it.
+1

I mean, it's great that you ask for feedback and take our opinions seriously. But the reason I find it so enjoyable to read this stuff is because it's made up by someone else than me. Feel free to do just as you please, we'll appreciate it no matter what.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I am really enjoying your story, and I love the way you've developed the characters, sometimes in quite unexpected ways. Some of the descriptions of the physical transformations have been very vivid as well, which is great. All of my favorite WG stories have great visual descriptions.

i have to say that, while I think it's great that you are involving your audience in the continuation of your story (and I am very happy that it is continuing), I am not a big fan of art by committee. I know what I would do with your characters if it was my story - but it's not! I want to see what YOU would do with them. If I think my idea was better, I'll write my own story... it might have a similar premise, similar chaacters, but it'll be a different story because I'll take them in a different direction.

Just my two cents... I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with!

Your fan,
Brenda

PS: hope you gget back to the Poker game after this! I love revenge & humiliation stories!

booyahmanx

Here's another hoping for a 'bigger' ending.. not a fan of amazon mode imo, but <3ing the story so far.

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Here's another hoping for a 'bigger' ending.. not a fan of amazon mode imo, but <3ing the story so far.
Agreed. Not personally a fan of the "turning the tables" angle, nor the Amazon turnabout. Bianca's a butterball, and my money is on her gaining back the 90 pounds she's lost and then some (probably quite a lot.) I imagine her waddling days will be over by the time the story concludes.

BUT: I also echo those who have encouraged the author to continue/end the story the way HE wishes to. Crowdsourcing is interesting, but it's his creation in the end.

mollycoddles

Wow, this is definitely one of the best stories I've read in a long time! I love it, Bianca is a great character and your writing is so evocative. I especially loved the whole wedding prep sequence, her interactions with her skinny sisters were a lot of fun and very enticing too. I'm really eager to see where this goes. I won't say what I'm hoping to see, because, like the posters above, I would like to see the author take it in the direction that makes him happiest. Writing should be a personal statement; I think it always turns out best when it's written from the heart.