Tank Ass (BBW, XWG, FA, DOM)

Discussion in 'BBW Weight Fiction Archive' started by zxc098, May 15, 2012.

1. Jul 13, 2012 #121

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Bravo, sir. New King of the WG Library. May your reign be long and fruitful.

CKClap.jpg

2. Jul 14, 2012 #122

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

HAHA thanks for all the nice comments and pictures :)

Will try and write some more this evening when I get back from work, its all in my head just got to find the time to put it on paper so to speak.

I think my ideas come from an assortment of reading heaps of WG fiction over the years and my own imagination, plus the inspiration i get from seeing pics/videos of all the beautiful BBW's on the web :D

Main reason for writing these stories is because i felt the quality of WG fiction that was being posted here and on Fantasy feeder was becoming rather lack lustre unlike the older stuff which is what originally got me into reading WG stories - either not enough actual weight gain just droning on and on about nothing really or just really silly extreme stuff like i gained a 1,000 pounds overnight and exploded the end.

So really glad people like my work cheers!

ps: I have written about half a dozen other stories in my own personnel library but haven't posted any of them yet, as they aren't really ready. Most are just drafts consisting of a dozen chapters or so. I do have one that is sort of finished which i might tidy up a bit and post ~ it's one of my sillier ideas involving weight gain transfer between a pregnant girl and her nasty boyfriend.

3. Jul 14, 2012 #123

fritzi

fritzi

fritzi

Different readers and writers have different tastes. From what I've observed it's good style around here that writer's do no put down each others works, especially not based solely on diverging style preferences.

Keep in mind that you have your fans .... but there are also people who don't agree with your writing approach, which offers quite a number of open flanks for scathing criticism too.

You wouldn't go into a real world library and bitch against the books in other aisles, their authors and readers, would you?

4. Jul 15, 2012 #124

Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.

I know what you mean about the lack lustre of some of the recent wg stories here. Seems like the wanna skip over the details that make a story interesting, like building the characters and background, have the character gain a bunch of weight, no romance...the end, fin'.

I'd been making up stories in my head for years, but you know who made me wanna start writing? Our very own Wilson Barbers, whose stories I found first in Buf mag, then Plumpers & Big Women, before I found them here online at Dimensions, along with many other wonderfull writers.

I've got one of my own back in the old format archives under my name, and I've written a few others but they haven't been posted anywhere. My favorite storyline is one I adapted from Snow White, both Disney's & Grimm's versions to come up with a parody wg version I call Dough White and the Seven Feeders.

Mr. Jigglesworth

5. Jul 18, 2012 #125

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

more is coming promise, just need to find time to write it. Also i am really tempted to give some time to another story i am working on at the moment - so much to do so little time.

6. Jul 18, 2012 #126

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

I would love to see a mutual WG story between a couple from you.

7. Jul 24, 2012 #127

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

THE TABLE TURNS

With yet another keg of weight gain shake depleted and Kirstin not returning to the cabin for several days Bianca was beginning to worry as she felt her belly grumble with hunger.

Sitting in the cabin alone whilst looking at her enormously fattened lard filled body in the large mirror gave Bianca time to contemplate her situation and how she had gotten here.

“Oh man how did I let myself get this fat… I always joked about it with Marcus back in college but never thought it would actually happen. I guess it’s true what they say, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips” Bianca sighed as her eyes made their way across the seemingly endless expanse of her dimpled rear end and chunky thighs.

“I wonder if Marcus and Ted will still find me sexy at this size…although Marcus did say he wouldn’t mind if I gained two or three hundred pounds before I went to camp. Hopefully he was serious and not joking, I wonder how he will react when he sees me and realizes that his wish came true!” Bianca mused before being startled by Kirstin who had just slammed open the cabin door.

“Kirstin thank heavens, I was beginning to worry that you might not be coming back…I’m absolutely starving, does it show? Bianca grinned with a raised eyebrow, taunting the statuesque Amazon before her.

“In fact I think I might have even lost a pound or two since you last visited what do you think Kirstin?” Bianca gleamed as she eyed up the medical back brace Kirstin was now sporting.

“Heh you'd be so lucky pork pie!” Kirstin replied but with a far less superior tone then usual.

“I hope your right Kirstin; I wouldn’t want to end up like one of those super skinny glamour models you see in magazines!” Bianca moaned tweaking her puffy swollen nipples that had begun to seep with breast milk from her dangerously over filled ripened and tight milk filled tits.

“Oooow please Kirstin milk me my boobs are so full and I haven’t been fed for ages, I don’t want to turn into some waif like skeleton wasting away…FEED ME NOW!” Bianca commanded with authority.

Kirstin surprisingly muted by Bianca’s change in disposition simply did as she was told, holding her back brace with one hand for additional support as she lifted the heavy keg of weight gain formula towards the machine.

“Kirstin before you feed me, I think its time for my weekly weigh in don’t you think…although since I haven’t been stuffed like a piggy for a while my weight gain progress chart that you've kept so nicely updated for me on the wall might show a slight drop…goodness I hope not!!!” Bianca giggled as she held a chubby hand out to Kirstin knowing well that her weighty tank ass would cause further damage to her captors back.

“One…Two…Three…HHNNRRGGHHH!!!” the two women cried as they attempted to lift Bianca’s gravity defying tank ass from its comfortably fat and happy seated position.

As always Bianca put minimal effort into this monstrous event forcing Kirstin to do 90% of the lifting. Naturally Bianca did her best to conceal this each time, taking pleasure in the fact that this feat of strength was destroying poor Kirstin’s back.

“Puff, puff, puff…AWOW!” Kirstin moaned as she felt yet another ligament in her lower back strain with the effort of heaving this behemoth of a woman.

Draping her fat filled bean bag sized arm over Kirstin’s shoulder for support Bianca as usual made sure to give Kirstin more then her fare share of weight to bare. Feeling her belly slap against her knees as her body cascaded with fat Bianca eventually made her way onto the scales, once again ensuring to exert as much pressure as possible on Kirstin’s shoulder blade and subsequent sore back.

“Oh my Kirstin, what’s it say…have I managed to lose a few ounces or am I still a fat piggy like last week?” Bianca pouted taking pleasure in Kirstin’s obvious pain.

“Don’t be silly you stupid cow, as if your disgusting fat ass could ever manage to lose weight ever again!” Kirstin spat back annoyed with Bianca’s defiant and no longer submissive attitude.

“Oh dear I better stop eating then…I wouldn’t want to end up being chubby one day!” Bianca grinned as she grabbed a large glob of fat from her hanging lard sack with a chubby hand.

“STOP IT!!!” Kirstin shouted.

“Stop trying to play mind games with me you stupid fat cow, it wont work…696 pounds of fat is no laughing matter. Do you not understand how obese and disgustingly overweight you have become…I mean lord you’ve gained 159 pounds of pure pork since coming to weight loss camp 4 months ago... no one should be happy to gain that much weight let alone in such a short time frame… why are you smiling Bianca anyone as fat as you should be miserable and desperate to shed the pounds, dont you want to lose weight B, beg me to help you lose weight and I'll do it I promise. Dont you want to be slim and sexy like the rest of us... stop laughing it’s not funny, you're fat you weigh nearly a third of a ton for goodness sake, have you not had enough!!!” Kirstin screamed trying to not lose her composure completely.

"Well actually...I'm still a little hungry and besides I have two hot men in my life that adore me how many do you have?" Bianca shot back with a laugh.

“Back to the feeding machine you go tubby, know now that I wont stop until you either admit I’m way hotter then you or I make you burst at the seams” Kirstin roared grabbing a fist full of fat from Bianca's chubby arm and once more helping the still giggling chubette towards the feeding machine.

Just then without warning mere steps away from the feeding machine Kirstin’s back gave out completely sending her falling towards the floor landing on her hands and knees.

In the wink of an eye the tables had turned and Bianca’s plan had worked, Kirstin was momentarily stunned and weak something Bianca was certain to exploit before the Amazon recovered.

Still standing Bianca reached for her lower belly hang as best she could, grabbing handfuls of roly-poly milk fed blubber with both chubby hands before mustering the little strength her out of shape flabby arms possessed and heaving her mountains blob like belly sack into the air.

“PUFF…think you can…PUFF… make me pop, let’s see who breaks first you skinny bitch!” Bianca puffed as she released the oozing pounds of belly fat from between her fingers with a mighty WHROMP!!! Onto poor Kirstin’s back.

“AWOW!!!” the Amazon screamed in pain.

“That’s right…puff…you just experienced 210 plus pounds of belly crashing down on you…ready for another!!!” Bianca grinned as she once again lifted her keg with a heavy breath.

Repeating the process Bianca took great joy in destroying her captors body with her mighty wobbly sack of belly fat , feeling her naked pink milk fed soft skin slap into her opponents muscle ripped back with a harsh slap each time.

“WHROMP!!! SLOSH!!! WHROMP!!! SLOSH!!! WHROMP!!!” again and again Bianca would lift her undulating fat wobbler smashing its full weight into her weakening and nearly sobbing opponent.

“What’s the matter gym bunny, I thought you had big strong muscles… didn’t you say you could easily kick my out of shape fat ass with your gloriously pumped up muscles. Well guess what this piggy is about to destroy you little bunny!” Bianca bellowed with laughter as she once again smashed her belly onto Kirstin collapsing back.

Each time Bianca removed her gut from Kirstin “U” shaped spine the Amazon would attempt to fight past the pain and struggle to her feet, determined to fight back. Unfortunately before she could muster the strength to do so Bianca’s oversized jelly like paunch would come crashing into her once more, sending the blonde gym bunny back to her knees with a thud.

Standing triumphantly next to Kirstin, Bianca was puffed and pouring with sweat from the effort completely exhausted from her belly lifting workout.

“PUFF…PUFF...had…enough…yet!!!” Bianca heaved looking at herself in the mirror, amused with what she saw. Kirstin knelt defeated at her feet her arms trembing with the weight of supporting Bianca’s over fattened lard dripping whopper of a belly on her arched and broken back.

Her tight skinny ass, broad shoulders, swan like long neck and part of her head helping to bear the load of the oozing mountain of fat as it spilled over the sides of Kirstin’s body. In comparison Kirstins usual broad muscled back seemed tiny when tasked with the monumental feet of supporting Bianca's belly which spread like pudding thick and gooey with oozing pounds of fat and dripping hanging rolls of blubber across the defeated blondes body, clearly incapable of fully accommodating or properly supporting such a grossly swollen gut let alone as a permanent belly rest.

“Please…Binaca….annggrhh….stop this…” Kirstin murmured as she felt her back arching further under the weight.

With a gleam in her eye Bianca momentarily reminisced, thinking back to all the times Kirstin had humiliated her over the years.

“Beg me!” Bianca simply replied with a smile.

“Please, please Bianca…please I beg, please I cant handle anymore punishment, you win, you're more powerful then me I beg please let me get up I think my back is going to break any minute now…please!!” Kirstin sobbed.

“Hmm let me think about it for a moment while I have a little snack, I am oh so hungry thanks to this weight gain and appetite stimulant you’ve been feeding me the last few months, ever so nice of you to help fatten me up like this. Don’t think I would have been able to defeat you so easily without all these luscious added pounds, ironic isn’t it in fattening me you actually ended up helping me to destroy you HAHAHAHA!!! Bianca grinned with a cruel demeanor as she grabbed for the feeding hose and milking nozzles.

“Hope your poor scrawny little broken back can handle this big ol belly a little longer cause its about to get a whole lot heavier!!” Bianca smiled as she began to chug down the shake feeling its contents slosh about inside her rapidly filling gut, Kirstin could do little but winch in pain as Bianca’s belly grew heavier and heavier.

Extinctor100 likes this.
  8. Jul 24, 2012 #128

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

Was hoping to end this pretty soon as I want to start writing other stuff.

But then I do have many ideas for our fat SSBBW heroine and her continuing journey from the chubby fat bottomed plumper back in college to where she is now.

Also I do have a pretty big Kirstin arch plotted out, plus Marcus and Ted also need to be resolved.

On the one hand I recon its gotten to long so I might rest this for a while and come back to it after writing some new stuff which will be shorter.

Hard to find a happy medium from too short and too long. >_<

9. Jul 24, 2012 #129

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Perhaps you can create some sub stories that branch off

10. Jul 24, 2012 #130

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

thought of that but then people might not get the feel of how the characters developed over time, food for thought!

11. Jul 25, 2012 #131

Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.

But whatever you decide O' Master of the Pen, (so to speak, actually its a keyboard, but you get the idea), we your loyal fans will be here waiting and reading any new stories or the continuation of Bianca, aka Miss Tank Ass, cause we want to read all those wonderfull ideas swimming around in your head manifest here on the pages at Dimensions.

Mr. Jigglesworth

12. Jul 25, 2012 #132

isotope

isotope

isotope

What?

Just a suggestion, I'd recommend coming to a good pause point on Tank Ass, so you can finish off Poker Night. Once you finish the other off, I'd say go however deep as you'd like into Tank Ass and possible spin offs. This is just coming from a weight gain fiction reader that has read far too many half finished stories for the writer to disappear.

I also enjoy Poker Night.

But you're free to do as you please. Thank you for your contributions.

13. Jul 27, 2012 #133

McKormick

McKormick

McKormick

Amazing story so far. Sadly I dont know how to draw but this story would be even better with illustrations.

14. Jul 28, 2012 #134

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

yep, i am working on something at the moment so that pictures will be added at some stage, dont know how well it will work though.

15. Aug 2, 2012 #135

rotoplooker

rotoplooker

rotoplooker

Hooooo, I can't wait for a next installment !

16. Aug 2, 2012 #136

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

next instalement is a while off i am working on a new story. Dont worry it will happen however just need a bit of a change for now.

17. Sep 25, 2012 #137

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Lets not forget about this one ENTIRELY, now :)

18. Sep 26, 2012 #138

rotoplooker

rotoplooker

rotoplooker

I go there regularly to check for updates. I whole heartedly beg the writer to complete this great work ! Please, let us savor the homecoming of our beloved Bianca...

19. Oct 1, 2012 #139

zxc098

zxc098

zxc098

I will be finishing this hopefully before the end of the year, just got to find the time. I have not forgotten about this, just been using my time to write /polish some other stories I have been working on.

I will also be re-writing a few things which I am not happy with. Mainly the weights and measurements I want to make more realistic progression.

I found Bianca's weight got too high too fast and in some cases did not fit the description of her body closely enough. eg a women that is 5ft 3 600+ pounds would most likely not be able to walk without assistance let alone stand.

She will still be a very big girl by the end I just want her to progress a little slower; hence I will be reviewing the entire story and changing her poundage as I go.

I have been doing more research on certain BBW's that have helped to inspire this character eg: Jenni Bombshell and Viva la Valerie. I only just found out their weights and measurements/height etc which will allow me to write a more realistic portrait of Bianca's dimensions.

Have started to keep a log of certain BBW height/measurements/weight so as to help with future stories realism. Not that easy as I cant afford to sign up to all the different pay-sites :p
    Finding that the more I write the more particular I get about poundage/height/measurements being an accurate portrait of what I am describing.

Thanks for your patience :D

btw the ending is already in my head and I think you will all like it, its going to be good.

20. Oct 1, 2012 #140

outroducin

outroducin

outroducin

I always thought 11 could have been much more drawn out and could have had alot more detail. I really loved it when Kristen started sabotaging Bianca's food with weight gain. I think it would be great to read along how Bianca's weight starts shooting up so quickly and why she cant figure out why its happening. Also her having to get new clothes and her starting to waddle because her thighs have gotten so big, ect.. However, its still a great story whether you decide to change any of it or not.:bow: