• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tattoo Help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
Well, the itch to get some new ink has hit me, so I awill probly have a new one within a week. (I admit, I'm addict for tattoos and piercings, comes from workin at a shop for a few months). My problem is I dont know which of my two ideas to get.

1. My first I dea is to finish another part of my chest piece, I have a heart with flames and devil wings on the left of my chest, and I plan to get the same design, just with angel wings, clouds and a halo.

2. My other one is that I wanted to get a piece for my mom. Since she is a florist I want to get a really nice lilac on my right elbow. I think this one would go really good w/ my sleeve design so far to.

Any ideas of which one I should get done? Any input would be much obliged. -eric

Latest posts

Back