• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tattoos?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElyBiggs

The agony of delete.
Hey guys, I've been toying around with the idea of getting a tattoo or two (or more) for years now, but my fluctuating weight has been one of the potential tics in the "cons" category. For those of you with tattoos, in your experience, do they hold up to weight gain/loss in the 15-30lb range?
I know it probably depends on the location, and where you accumulate or lose weight, so here are the locations I'm interested in tattooing: my inner forearms, to cover some smooth but noticeably discolored burns from work; my left shoulder; and perhaps over either or both hips. I'm a slightly bottom heavy hourglass if that helps.

Back