Quantcast

Tempting Dreams....3D art Comic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
I've always wanted to see a story of mine illustrated in comic book form. If you're intrested, knock yourself out. I think it's a great idea.

Fuzzy Necromancer

Discodave said:
Fuzzy, laura's comics linked in her signutre. In the thread bellow this one. The Roomie to Grow thread. All her stuffs in those two threads:)
And as for your comments. The layout is abit weird to follow. I just chucked it all together in a comic form, so it wasnt too similer to the way Marks Morph used to do his single page way.
Got a good few ideas flowing now from different places. And been messing around trying to find clothes and stuff that will expand as someones gets bigger. So i dont just have her in her underwear all the time.
Beleave it not, alot of the reason i went with the dream scene in the first comic is because that way no one would question why she is just in her underwear :p
On that note thou, heres alittle teaser of how it will look next time round hopefiully.
Big shout to Plumpum who touched up the second pic so it doesnt look as blocky as my 3d program fires out as she gets bigger. Aint she looking nice.
Discodave:bow:

Before

After

Hm, two thin, fully clothed young girl, then one pudgey girl raiding the fridge.

=o The blond ate the black-haired girl!

Discodave

Admititly i keep stopping and starting on another comic. I keep meaning to sit down one weekend and do another one. But it just hasnt happened yet. Once i actually sit down and start i tend to just fire through,

The good news is i have recently upgraded the models i use to much better looking ones. So hopefully i will get something done soon.

I just noticed that this thread has been visited over 11,000 times, so ive really no excuse not to get cracking on a new one, for now thou, heres a pic of the much higher standard of 3d models im using now

Discodave:bow:

View attachment swdsdsds.jpg

View attachment Play.jpg

tnekkralc1956

... my vote, too. Great layout on your story. The expressions were spot on and your camera is just right. A plus.

Latest posts