• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thank you Dimensions...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wantabelly

100% FFA
I've met the most amazing guy on here.... funny, caring, beautiful face, gorgeous smile and of course, the most perfect body an FFA could wish for (stunning big soft belly - which is obviously the most important thing - and a decent fatness to the rest of his body) totally meeting and fully exceeding my criteria below :smitten: .....fatboy, you know who you are and you are driving me crazy :wubu: Can't wait to meet up with you....

Finding someone who is ok with their size is a bonus, but when they actually LOVE it... wow, that makes the relationship really special.

So really, I just wanted to thank Dimensions for setting up this forum....Has anyone else been lucky enough to find someone amazing on here? Would love to hear about other people's experiences...

I'm done :D xxxx

Latest posts

Back