• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Beautiful Bbw

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnc15

I walked into the room and as i was looking around . There i saw her.
The most beautiful woman i have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on . Her beauty shines like the sun . I thought to my self asi walked over to her. This will be a special night. as i made my way across the room I saw a smile come to her face.
When i finally arrived at her table. i asked her if i may sit down . She smiled brightly at me. and said yes sir you may . As we talked the band began to play. I took her hand in mine. I looked into her beautiful eyes.
I asked may i have this dance. We stood up as i took her hand in mine, we walked to the dance floor.
I placed my arm around this amazing bbw. We began to move slowly around the room as one. As we dance we becomethe only ones in the room.
I whisperyour eyes are as beautiful as shinning stars.As we move wecome closer our bodiestouching I leaninto herand kiss her softly. We softlycarress each other as the music ends. leaving us kissing with passion.
this was the night i met the beautiful bbw.

Latest posts

Back