• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Big Ballet Coming to Croydon

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna

Hi Everyone

My friend Maria made me aware that the Big Ballet is coming to Croydon. I had a look at there website and it looks like it should be a fun evening. Now this is not happening until March so it would give people loads of time to think about it.

I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in going with us. Sofar I have 4 people going. I hope to have a lots of us to go and support the big girl community. I plan on contacting them and having them aware that a large amount of bbw's in the UK will be attending the evening show. So lets all get together for a great night.

Ok here are some pictures of some of the girls in the show. I hope we can all get togather for the evening and have a great time.

Hugs
Anna and Maria

View attachment Dicke%2019.jpg

View attachment DSC04662.jpg

View attachment DSC04672.jpg

Latest posts

Back