• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The boy wrote me a story!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortune Cookie

So my fiance, who knows I love reading BHM erotica, wrote me a sexy weight gain story! I'm amazed at how similar it is to some of the ones posted on the stories board. I'm gonna be a bad girl and post his here instead though, because he doesn't believe that people other than me could enjoy it, and I told him you ladies and gents of the board would probably be only too happy to read it. ;)

So here it is. If weight gain/a bit of sex isn't your thing, please don't read further. If it *is* your cup of tea, however, I know he would love your comments. :) Just gotta say again that I'm one lucky FFA! :D

-Fortune Cookie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’re underweight,” the doctor told Mark after a brief physical. “You need more fat to properly regulate your body chemistry.”

“How much more?”

“About 40-50 pounds, I’m afraid. Do you think you could gain that much weight?”

“How quickly?”

“No rush, although you’d be healthier if you were ten pounds heavier as quickly as you can manage. Come back in six months for a follow-up physical.”

“Hi honey,” Alexa said as she walked in the garage door that evening. “How did your physical go?” She kissed him before giving him a chance to reply, and went to hang up her coat.

“Nothing big wrong, as expected.”

“Nothing big?”

“No, nothing big,” he said, grinning. “Just that I have to gain 50 pounds to better regulate my body chemistry.”

“What?!” she replied, incredulous.

“Apparently I’m very underweight and need to build up some fat to be healthier. I figured I could just eat some extra ice cream and take a slightly larger helping at meals. He said I only had to gain ten pounds quickly, the rest can go slowly.”

“Oh, that just won’t do, honey, we need to really plan this out or we could mess this up. I’m going to go grocery shopping now, I’ll plan dinner when I get back,” she said with a slight smirk.

Upon returning from the grocery store, she proceeded to make a large vat of spaghetti, a rich chocolate cake, and a fattening cheese fondue as an appetizer. Mark came in halfway through the cooking and said playfully, “Wow, quite a bit of food. What’s the occasion?” knowing the answer already.

“Why, it’s the beginning of your weight-gain project, honey,” she responded in kind, continuing to doctor tomato sauce for the pasta.

Later that evening, after eating large portions in each of the three courses of the meal, Mark was lying on the couch with his arm around Alexa. “Wow, that’s the biggest meal I’ve eaten in a long, long while,” he said. “I’m just about full to bursting,” he continued, rubbing his stomach with his right hand (his left was wrapped around Alexa, caressing her arm gently).

“Full to bursting... For some reason, that sounds very cuddly...” she flirted. She started rubbing his bulging stomach, and unbuttoned the pants that were restricting it.

“Oh?” he responded.

“Cuddly, and even a little sexy,” she replied, continuing to rub the large roundness. “How do you feel?”

“I feel like I ate a bit too much,” he said, playing along. “My stomach feels like its grown four inches in the last hour. I wonder how much weight this correlates to?”

She replied, “We’ll see,” getting more excited. She continued to rub his belly, pushing her finger into his navel on each rotation of her hand.

“Feeling up to something a bit more risqué?” she asked.

Mark winked and responded, “What do you have in mind...?”

“Oh...you and me naked, kind of thing...”

“Sounds like fun,” he said, turning off the TV. They headed to the bedroom and started pulling each others’ clothes off.

Alexa tore Mark’s shirt off immediately, and started kissing his belly while he was still trying to pull on her blouse. She was becoming very excited as he finished taking hers off, but not because he had begun playing with her breasts. She was kissing and caressing his bulging belly, enjoying how round and firm it was. She continued by taking off his pants and underwear, and moved her mouth downward, kissing her way down his expanding penis.

Becoming extremely excited, Mark continued playing with her breasts. She pushed her forehead into his stomach, and it gave way easily. Soon after, she lifted her head and moved her body upward until he was lined up with her fun bits. She quickly removed her pants and underwear and flipped onto her back, allowing him to enter from on top. His bulging stomach was immediately pressing on her more sensitive parts, and she enjoyed the sensations. As they moved together rhythmically, she started yelling and writhing, pulsing with the movements of Mark’s stomach against her clitoris.

When they were finished, they fell asleep in each others’ arms, naked and glistening.

Over the next few weeks, Mark continued to eat very large meals, exciting Alexa each time. She enjoyed the extra lovemaking each time she became excited from his large, round belly protruding over his waistband.

Each meal seemed to make him gain at least a pound, and after two weeks, he was forced to make his way to Wal-Mart to procure new pants. Although his shirts still fit, they were tight around his round belly. His pants, however, needed replacement.

At Wal-Mart he found a number of pairs of jeans that met his size requirements, although only a few of those actually fit well, and passed his future size requirements. Mark knew that he would need a few new inches to meet his expected size changes over the next few months, but Alexa handed him a few pairs of jeans that were of his old size, and asked him to model them for her, just to become excited. He did try on the undersized jeans, and after modeling them for Alexa, she did become excited. So much so, that she actually retreated into the women’s bathroom to enjoy herself alone...

Alexa and Mark purchased from Wal-Mart three pairs of well-fitted jeans that should last until the end of Mark’s weight-gaining spree, along with a pair of tighter pants, which Alexa insisted on because she enjoyed his bulginess so much after each large meal.

After returning home, Alexa demanded that Mark try on his new, tighter pants. They emphasized the small bulge in his stomach region, and extremely excited her. Despite having just pleasured herself in the women’s room at the store, she pulled her shirt off to entice him. He immediately started becoming excited from the sudden show of skin, and she beckoned him closer so she could remove his shirt. But then she pushed him away and told him to rub his stomach, to show it off.

Enjoying the sight of breasts, Mark complied, moving his hands in semi-circles around his slight bulge. He hadn’t eaten in a while, so his stomach’s size was all due to what he had managed to gain so far. Alexa knew this, and was becoming more excited each second. After watching Mark caress himself for a while, she pulled off her pants and indicated that he should do the same. He continued to play with his stomach after getting naked, and to add a little excitement for Alexa, he began using his left hand to stroke his erection down lower.

Enjoying the show a little too much, Alexa reached out and pulled Mark down on top of her on the bed, groping below to catch his shaft and guide it to the right place, gasping as it entered her. She put both of her hands between them so she could feel his soft belly pushing on them, moving rhythmically with his steady thrusting. She was so excited to begin with that it wasn’t long before Mark felt her tense all over and moan loudly. The sudden explosion from his wife excited him even more, and within minutes he was tensing and moaning himself. He rolled off and laid his arm over her chest as they both took a few deep breaths, eyes closed, savoring the sensations.

A couple months later, it was Valentine’s day. Mark came home from work early, before Alexa, to set up. He brought enough flowers decorate the kitchen and dining room, and he set a nice box of good chocolates on the bed upstairs. He then began cooking a succulent dinner of steamed artichokes, lobster, and a cheesecake for dessert.

Alexa arrived home at six, just before Mark finished cooking. She was astonished by everything he had put together, and enjoyed the dinner immensely. To her amazement, Mark had three slices of cheesecake for dessert, eating them all slowly and sensuously. By the time she watched him finish the last bite, she had become mildly excited imagining how large his stomach had bulged from all of that food. It wasn’t until he stood up that she realized sometime in the middle of the meal he had actually unbuttoned his pants because they were getting too tight.

“Let’s head upstairs, honey. I’ve got one or two more surprises for you still...” he winked.

Upstairs, Alexa found the chocolates, exclaiming, “These are my favorite! None of that Hershey’s wax crap, these are the best!”

“I know,” Mark replied.

“You said one or two more surprises. I assume this is one, is there a two?”

Playfully, he answered, “There’s always a two when someone says it like that.” He then removed his shirt and rubbed his bulging belly a bit. It was hiding a fair portion of the waistline of his pants, and those pants were obviously uncomfortable, so he removed them too. He pulled out the scale and got on, showing her the number. He’d gone from 170 to 220 in just four months.

Alexa was impressed, and getting excited from all of the bulging after such a large meal, so she finished stripping off his underwear and told him to lie back. She removed her blouse and bra, and began kissing her way around his neck, nibbling his ears a bit. Then she worked her way down his chest and around his stomach a few times, enjoying the firm bulge indicating how full it was. She then worked her way the rest of the way down and took his other bulge into her mouth, swirling her tongue around its swollen and sensitive head and stroking it gently with her hands. Mark reached down and took her breasts in his own hands, caressing and playing with her nipples as he knew she liked.

Just a couple minutes later, what seemed like seconds to Mark, Alexa raised her head and kissed her way back up, around his round stomach, over his chest, and to his mouth. While kissing him passionately, she reached down and moved him so he would enter her as she lowered herself, doing it slowly to tease him. She sat all the way down so he was deep inside, and then began moving slowly up and down. Mark was moaning softly, trying to thrust faster, but she was easily able to match his movements and do as she liked. Holding herself up with one hand, she worked the other down to play with his stomach, which was still very full and large. So large that it was even rubbing her clitoris when she moved the right way.

Alexa continued to slowly rise and fall, torturing Mark with the sensations of being inside her, and each time before moving upward she would slide forward and back a bit to stimulate herself. Mark began playing with her breasts and she began moaning herself. The hand that was playing with his stomach moved to play with her more sensitive parts, and she began thrusting faster. Soon after, she exploded in waves of pleasure, and carried Mark along with her, both moaning and pulsing.

Two months later, Mark had maintained his weight of 220 and went for his follow-up visit to his doctor.

“Good job, I wasn’t sure you could do it,” the doctor said.

“It wasn’t all that hard, I had a lot of support from Alexa,” Mark replied.

“Well, you should be all set. Just try to maintain your current weight and you should have no trouble maintaining your health for a long time.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” Mark said, already thinking how excited Alexa would be that he would remain at this size. She was enjoying it far more than he could have expected or hoped, and he thought the passionate lovemaking would help maintain his health at least as much as the doctor said his new weight would.

Latest posts

Back