• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Cheesecake Factory.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
aka the most wonderful place on earth.

Last night we went for my friends birthday, and I saw one of the hottest BHMs Ive seen in a long time. Tan skin, shaggy hair, and while it wasnt the biggest belly, it was sure cute and jiggly and very apparent under his work shirt. I was trying to have a serious conversation about good social work practice, dont know how well that went. Totally wondering if it was the cheesecake that was responsible :rolleyes:

Also, its the perfect place for a date with a BHM. Portions are huge, and that cheesecake. Man if I could feed one of those to a gorgious BHM once in my life, I would die with a smile on my face without feeling like the good lord gyped me.

Am considering going back with my sister and her friend while they're visiting me. At least Ill have them to share some yummy cheesecake with :D

Latest posts

Back