• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Cosmic Needle of DIMENSIA!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Talk about a 'new thread' LOL...:doh: as I was saying on my Facebook page a couple of hours ago... you see a tiny blurry version of this comicbook-cover on Eta Quantum's vidscreen in an installment of my serialized comicstrip in print-version-DIMENSIONS back in 1991... however I only got around to drawing it 'fullsize';) this weekend because Dimensia-lookalike webmodel Julie Ramsay:bow::smitten::kiss2: sent me such awesome photoreference last week! Hmm this'd make a hella nice t-shirt if I could get it colored-up and printed on a nice line of women-cut kool-colors t-shirts up to 9X, eh? Any of you geniuses want to partner-up with me on that?:confused:
dimensiacover.gif

Latest posts

Back