The daily excercise report thread!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

EMH1701

30 minutes on the treadmill today. Have gaming all afternoon, so this was pretty much the only time I could squeeze it in. Tomorrow I want to find a park to walk in.

Rojodi

40 minute walk
20 minutes of Frisbee tossing
(followed by 20 minutes of ice, 15 minutes of heat, and 3 Advils. Sucks to be old and have arthritis!)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Saturday Grand Opening of 410 Crossfit...I did the first official

1 minute-Wall Balls
1 minute- Kettle Bell Swings
1 Minute- Press
1 minute- BOX Jump/Step ups for me scaled down
1 minute- Row
1 Minute REST
start over 2x

IT HAS BEEN FREE FOR THE LAST 6 weeks....I love this...and really enjoy the mixing up part (no 2 workouts alike)....I really feel like I accomplished something when I am done...and am wiped...but these classes are $150+/month.........I can't afford it...got a $49/Groupon for one near my office.....

EMH1701

Survived 60 minutes on the treadmill. I didn't get much exercise earlier this week because I did something to my bad knee over last weekend. Not sure what, as I didn't fall -- it just randomly hurt for no apparent reason. It didn't really get better until the other day. Did a little bit of weight lifting yesterday with the hand weights.

SprocketRocket

Today - Panda Express lunch of 1 Orange Chicken, 1 Kung Pao chicken, 1 Beijing Beef. 1 calorie Sobe drink substituted for soda; no more double entree of Orange Chicken.

followed up by 30 minutes walking in the nice weather.

Tomorrow: Repeat, minus the Panda Express.

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan
5 miles on treadmill between 7-15% incline this afternoon. Good for the ol' buns! lol ;) I am also trying to walk to college 3 days a week, totalling around 70 mins walking minimum on those days :D Feeling good. Feeling strong ;)