Warm up- Bike 10 minutes
Knee Extensions 3 X 10 reps
Back 2X8 reps
Incline Press 2X8 reps
Reverse Curls 2X10 reps (forearms)

FatAndProud

Abs machine....like maybe 36 reps @ 50lbs

45 mins of intense cardio.

An hour of watching a greek god-esque man....all sweaty and strong...being sexy RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, AS USUAL. Use the other damn weight machines down a ways, sir. I am trying not to miss my mark on the glider and fall and die. Thank you, sexy man.

LifeTraveller

Sporadic Poster
There's a great municipal recreation center not too far from where I live. I'm old enough I get a discount. . which makes going more palpable. .Not to mention they've got a great mix of machines, and free weights.

The other days I like to walk 4-6 miles. . inclement weather has me at the indoor walking track, but I've been known to walk in the rain and snow. . appropriately dressed of course. .

Today was "walk" day. . I was keeping up a good pace between the hills and the flats. . I even got a bit of additional cardio when the pit bull chased me for a short distance. . He just wanted one of the treats I carry for just such occasions. . :)

FatAndProud

My gf has been cancelling our workouts lately. I mooch off her membership (free guests). So, I walked around a lot today. I didn't feel winded or as good as pushing it at the gym. This is probably the 5th time she has canceled and she's thinner than me! lol

It's okay, though. Wooooosahbah.

LeoGibson

Happy
Dead lift 2x5

Bench Press 2x5

Conditioning- hang cleans, military press, squat, and good mornings for a continuous ladder of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2

FatAndProud

You are so sexy.
Rhomboids/Traps - 4 sets of 12 reps @ 50lbs
Rotator Cuff (Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Subscapularis, Teres minor) - 4 sets of 12 reps @ 50lbs
Pecs (LOL)/Biceps - 4 sets of 12 reps @ 35lbs HARD AS HELL FOR MY FAT ASS lol
Erector spinae - 4 sets of 12 @ 110lbs

Cardio:
50 mins on glider @ HR: 175-177

Stretching - Fat yoga poses to stretch my neck, back, butt, and legs.

EMH1701

Picked up a set of 8-pound dumbbells this morning. Must be doing something right if I've graduated from the 5-pound ones.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
Deadlift- 100 pounds 1 set 8 reps

Squats- 100 pounds 1 set 8 reps

I could have done more but just trying to slowly ease back into it lol. My legs definitly feel it! lol

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Fallen out of shape again. Need to either get a gym membership or finish work on my room enough to move my elliptical down here so I can get a cardio routine going again.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I started doing weights today with a bench press of 50lbs for 20 lifts and realized my arms are still tired from all the push ups in martial arts yesterday. So i went to work my lower body on a stationary bike. It wasn't a comfortable ride since i feel too tall for the reclining style bike i was using. Maybe my butt was too big too, i dunno. I managed to talk myself through 30 minutes of pretty intense cycling.

Yesterday i did an intense 60 class of martial arts. We did jumping jacks, push ups and i managed to do 100 crunches!! We also jog laps around the mat every class. I wind up covered in sweat in that class. Max says EWWW when he tries to touch my arm from being all sweaty.

Oona

¬.¬
Didn't exactly hit the gym, but the mechanic at work is out and our tire order came in. So I unloaded and moved 20 tires by myself.

Yep, arms feel awesome.

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
So I had a membership at a local gym and ended up hating it and not going because it had childcare and the screaming youngins where right next to the circuit that I used. Raised my stress level instead of lowering it.

So we finally got a new gym in town (Planet Fitness), and no screaming kids. Yay! Worked out tonight with an experienced guy friend, and I have five fat girl friends going. I've got a gym gang!

- 20 minutes on the treadmill

- Tried out a bunch of the weight machines for arms, shoulders, back, since my knowledgeable friend was there to help (my job kills my shoulders).

- 5 minutes on the elliptical

I feel great :)

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
Day 3 of my self imposed 30 minutes / 30 days challenge. 30 minutes / 1.25 miles on the treadmill.

Went to the gym solo since none of my gang were available. A big deal for me, since I really hate exercise and have a hard time going if I'm not committed to meet someone there. I was rewarded with lots of eye candy! I now have a favorite treadmill located within triangle of the guys locker room, lifting area, and the ellipticals. Yummy!

Latest posts

Group builder