The Fat Princess - by IrishBard (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG, Intrigue)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by IrishBard, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Feb 11, 2010 #21

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Wow, excellent writing.

2. Feb 15, 2010 #22

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

"NO!" screamed emily, "No, no no no no no no!!"
    "Emily, calm down!" Marshana said, getting out of her chair bustling over to Emily like a mother comforting a upset child, "Look, I know it must be..."
    "Get away from me, Hag!" screamed Emily, "This can't be true, You're lying, you're all... ARGH!" picking up Marshana chair, she hurled it at the crystal ball. With a almighty smash, the crystal ball shattered into a million pieces, the shards falling like a crescendo of raindrops. Thorun screams, clutching his left eye, whilst the other witchs ran over to comfort him. Emily Looked around, she had now put her foot in it royally. She watched as thorun was whisked off by the others, leaving Marshana, her and Daphne in the room.

"Get out of my house." Marshana said, Emily was about to speak, but Marshana held up a hand. "IF, and that's a big if, you are going to apologise, don't. You have acted like a stroppy brat, made accusations and demands of us left right and centre, and now hurt one of my oldest friends. You have no power here, princess. Daddy isn't coming to save you, nor are the knights you once woed. You're just going to be normal, from now on." with a sharp wave of her hand, Emily felt her body forcibly pulled out of the room by an invisible force, along with daphne. They're luggage, however, remained there.
    "But, what about..."
    "I'm a pirate witch, Emily! consider these clothes and gold payment." the two women hurlted through the air and landed with a splosh in the mud.

"Terrific!" snarled Emily, "No money, no food, no cloths and no curses removed. It was a stupid idea to come here, Nice one, Daphne!"
    "What?!"
    "And now we're stuck here! out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to get us out!" Emily stomped around. "And it's all thanks to that stupid idea you had! If you hadn't said "Oh, maybe the witches will cure the curse, cause everyone knows what nice people they are," we wouldn't be..."
    "SHUT YOU'RE MOUTH!"

Emily turned around, daphne was seething.
    "What did you just say?"
    "I said shut you're mouth! Emily, all you have ever done, Ever done, in the entire history of you're existance is blame other people and boss them about! demanding this, threatening that, and when you didn't get what you wanted, throw a little temper tantrum like a 3 year old! All the way on this trip, you have done nothing but complain and bemoan you're plight, saying it's hopeless whilst still acting like a spoilt princess. Guess what, the sister who was cursed with the same thing, she's happily married, she's got a much better life that you'd ever hope to have! You're a spoilt, talentless, demanding stupid princess who needs to grow up!" Daphne looked at emily dead in the eye.
    "Once, I would have died for you, Once I would have happily done anything you told me to, Once I would have followed you to the ends of the earth. Once... dare I say it... I loved you. And when you were cursed, I thought "yes, maybe she'll notice now, maybe she'll notice the people who actually care and love her." But all you have done is turn it into an excuse to be a socialite bigot!" she turned and walked away from Emily. "I'm going back, back to the castle. Don't follow me!"

3. Feb 16, 2010 #23

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello Irish, your story is really becoming all the more entertaining with every new scene you write. Bravo!

4. Feb 22, 2010 #24

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Daphne stomped off, seething. Emily was a stuck-up, self-centred little who tart who wouldn't help anyone even now, even when she was at the bottom of the lowest ebb! It would be better for everyone if she just died here! Marko would just leave, the witches would be safe, Lubarone could get back on in life, and she could be allowed to get over this whole fiasco! To think she once loved that girl!

she noticed that her feet wouldn't move a second afterwards. she looked down, and realised that she had stumbled into a quagmire, a quagmire with probably no bottom, something that has sucked thousands of previous peoples under, Asarian, Lubarone and miremen. The feel of cold panic, mirrored with the cold wet clammy mud falling into her boots and the "Slourp!" of the suction, echoed inside Daphne.
    "Help!" she shouted, fat lot of good it did her. She was alone, now, Alone, no-one around her. She looked around her.
    “Help!!!” she screamed again. Again, no-answer. She looked around, surely, she should...

She saw it, the pale flickering light of the marsh fire, dancing away it’s little impish fandango. The souls of the those who died in the marsh fed this fire to burn until the marsh was full. The white corona of heat looked hungry, and Daphne’s dread grew. She tried to struggle, she tried to pull her legs out, the mire had already devoured them up to her knee. She was going to die! She was going to die now, she had been foolish and careless in the marshes, and it had cost her the very breath from her body.
    “Help me Please!!!!” she screamed again, knowing that no-one would come, knowing that it would do no good, but possible someone would help her, out the bottom of their soul, possibly believing that she was worth it, that this girl, sunk up to her waist, was worth saving!

The rope landed beside her with a splat. Amazed and feverish, she scrambled for it before it sunk into the mud. She felt an enormous tug from the other end and felt herself jerked out of the swamp. Someone huge must be behind it, possible a mireman wanting to eat her, but she didn’t care, she was out, she was away and she was going to be saved! More tugs later and she lay on the bank, looking into the face of her saviour.

Emily pulled Daphne out, hugging her closely.
    “Emily, I am...”
    Emily interrupted her.
    “Before you apologise, I want to say, I’m sorry. I am so sorry, Daphne. I’ve taken you for granted all this time, I’ve been a bad-tempered little bitch all this time, nothing but a petulant little child, and I don’t deserve your love and attention. I’m sorry, please,” Emily looked at Daphne with tearstained eyes, “Can you forgive me.”
    Daphne replied by kissing her.

5. Feb 24, 2010 #25

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

The two trudged through the swamp, Emily supporting Daphne's weight as they moved on.
    "sorry about that, I don't know my own strength."
    "You never had to use it. don't worry, it's heal in time." Daphne looked around "Any idea where we are heading?"
    "Westward."
    "back to the castle?"
    "it's the best thing to do. giving myself up, the witches are safe, the kingdoms safe..."
    "I never knew..."
    "I'm a princess, I might have been a spoilt little tart, but I have learnt the responsiblities of monarchy."

the house of Tobias hoved into view. Emily made a point to try and avoid it. the door opened, and tobias stood out.
    "Emily, come in out of the cold."
    "I thought you witches didn't want to speak to me!"
    "Marshana can be harsh some times, and Thorun was hurt badly. However, I wasn't there, I don't know what happened. Come inside, it's nearly morning and you two have barely had any sleep."
    Emily looked at daphne, Daphne nodded. both knew, at this stage, they needed as many friends as they could get. they both stepped inside. Tobias closing the door behind them.

"I'm sorry, but I only have one spare bed," Tobias said, pointing at it. It wasn't as grand as Emily's large feather matress at home, nor the bed at the inn, but it had an aura of comfort, despite it's rather small size. the room was simply a place to house the bed, there was no other furniture apart from it.
    "Thank you," Emily said, "You're too kind."
    "Witches serve those in need," Tobias said, "It's part of our code, anyone who needs help, emotionally, or just a place to stay, we are obligded to help. it's got it's charms, I guess." he walked away, "I'll leave you two alone to decide who gets the bed."

Emily and Daphne looked at each other.
    "Well... really, you should, daphne."
    "no, no, you."
    "Daphne, You've got a injured ankle, you need the rest."
    "you carried me all the way through the swamps, so, you..."
    "but I went in last time and..." daphne stopped her.
    "let's just... go in together."
    "yes... I mean, god forbid, it's not a sin."
    "Of course, not... I mean... Nothing can happen."
    "Yes... alright... you first."
    Daphne dressed down, and Emily began to notice how beautiful she was. She had a rather striking charm to her, a strong body, able to take care of herself, with her short brown hair and calm, patient eyes. as Emily began to undress, Daphne reflected how well Emily carried the newly aquired weight from the curse. her large bosom and thighs made her more alluring, with the added belly made her seem more soft, and gentle. the bed, despite seeming rather small, managed to fit both of them. nestling next to each other, they heard each others breathing, and slowly, carefully, both hands started to wander. Emily let out a gasp, and Daphne smiled. Both looked at each other, before kissing passionately.

Tobias stood outside the door, chuckling to himself.
    "Oh are they in for a surprise when they wake up."

6. Feb 24, 2010 #26

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hey, outstanding work! Can't wait to read what happens next.

7. Feb 26, 2010 #27

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Daphne put her head against the “pillow”, it was soft, warm, and incredibly comfortable. She heard gurgling inside, and she smiled, she was on Emily’s belly. Lazily, she rubbed her head against it and heard Emily giggle slightly in her sleep. Daphne smiled again, Emily was happy, and she could be fine with that. She opened her eyes, wanting to see her former mistress now lovers smiling face.

Emily was now enormous, whatever size she had been before, it had doubled, her stomach rose up like a mountain, obscuring her face. Daphne realised that she was on the lower half, and had her head dangerously close to Emily’s private region. She looked around at Emily’s legs, thick as oak trees with dimples all the way up to the thighs, which were huge and inviting, moving up to her bottom. Pressed against the mattress, there wasn’t any real way to see it in it’s no doubt impressive glory, but by the way the bed dipped around it, Daphne could safely assume it was fairly large. Slowly, she began to scramble up the belly a bit.

“Stop that,” she heard Emily mutter. Looking down, Daphne looking at emily’s face. It retained a regal beauty to it, even with the chipmunk cheeks and the second, burgeoning third, chin, but innocence had diminished, to be replaced with a more seductive force. Her arms were flabby, with multiple groves in the inner part of the elbow, her pudgy hand resting on an enormous boob. Slowly, the princesses eyes opened, looking up at daphne.

“morning, sunshine,”
    “morning, Emily,” Daphne smiled, “do you want the bad news?”
    “not really,” Emily shifted around, looking at her hand and looking down. “My word... what happened last night?!”
    “That’s the bad news,” Daphne replied, “you’re taking it rather well,”
    “well... It’s just...I’m sorry, It’s the shock. I must be the size of a house!”
    “Oh well,” Daphne said, “it could be worse.”
    “Yes, I suppose,” Emily said, “At least I don’t seem to be alone in this.”

Daphne looked down at herself. She should have screamed, she had every right to scream, she had every right to scream and curse and bawl and swear. But she wasn’t that Kind of woman. She had indeed gained weight, her body was now larger, her hips, thighs, breasts and belly were all larger, softer and, if not pressed against more flesh, would probably jiggle alot. Daphne craned her neck round to see that it was her rump that had ground the biggest out of all her body parts. She slid off her lovers belly and sat next to her on the bed.
    “well... bang goes or last available set of clothes.”
    "yes, I suppose we shall have to walk around naked everywhere." Emily nudged Daphne, "the men will like that."
    "right up until the point where they find out that we've bedded each other."

"Hey, some blokes like that!" said tobias. Emily and Daphne made a mad scrambled for the bedsheets, shouting their disapproval, only for Tobias to hold up his hand. "Ladies, before you get defensive about you're figures, I must state that I've lived far longer than you have, and in my time, I have seen more exposed flesh, both female and male, than I care to elaborate on. a few nipples are not going to make me erect. However, I must admit, what you to were doing last night, to put it bluntly, was highly entertaining. did It feel nice?"
    "erm... that's a rather personal question, mister tobias,"
    "excuse me then, but I just want to know whether you had a good time as well as me. besides, I'm here with news and gifts. I've done a bit of background digging whilst returning here, and Belladonna revealed a number of things to me about the curse, in exchange for some... minor points. as you found out, the curse is a rebounding one, it was meant to prevent love, traditionally, as anyone who quote unquote "mates" with the cursed will suffer under it as well, whilst the curse will suffer it again. needless to say, you've found that out." Daphne and emily looked at each other.

"quite beyond that, the spell is unbreakable until two things come forth. 1, you covince the caster that you have understood why you were placed under it, and similarily, how you are going to change thusly. You've clearly done this, Emily, but you're going to need to convince Belladonna that this is the case. the second is that the caster dies by accident...By accident!"
    "by "accident", how accidental does the accident need to..."
    "emily, please, you can fulfill you're goals on the first option!"
    "Just making sure."
    "Accidental is dying by avalanche, forest fire, or other natural means. Accidental is not "whoops, I accidentally slipped some poison into her glass to drink." Accidental means a intentless killing." Tobias smiled, "on a lighter note, I have gifts for you." whipping out another tiny bead, he smashed it on the ground, smoke exploding out into the room. Emily and daphne sheiled their eyes as they saw the clothes before them, nice, comfortable, and above all, in their size.
    "These clothes were made by Tiresia before she left to Asaria," Tobias said, "she was around here last morning, you two where asleep all yesterday and last night. She couldn't bear the thought of you two without something on you're backs. She's probably enchanted them to always fit, no matter what you're size." Emily looked at the dress. it was fetching, not nearly as glamourous as anything she was previously used to, but it looked good. Daphne had rarely received cloths, it was either palace uniform or hand-me-downs from her elder sister, so this was incredible. Tobias bowed and whisked he top hat away.
    "I'll leave you two to change."

8. Mar 7, 2010 #28

spiritangel

spiritangel

spiritangel

AmandaClause

wow I diddnt want it to end just wanted to keep reading, totally enchanting story

9. Mar 8, 2010 #29

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

I've hit, as I often do with these things unfortunately, a mental block with how to progress further. I've got the set-pieces sorted, just transitioning is the problem.

10. Mar 8, 2010 #30

spiritangel

spiritangel

spiritangel

AmandaClause

Hugs, well I look forward to the next installment got so excited when I saw a new post thought it was a new bit of the story, I was mesmarised :)

am sure you will work it out, if the story above is any indacation then it will be an amazing journey