• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Files of the Vindicator: The Power Shift - by Archangel (~BBW (Multiple), Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangel

Winged Author
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~XWG - More from the popular Vindicator series on good and evil. This story involves a Sin Demon.

The Files of the Vindicator: The Power Shift

By Archangel

It had been about three months out from my class reunion. My life was a mix of highs and lows. The high was Sarah, who I had reconnected with. That fact had me on clouds, and made me not be nearly as upset about the other development.

My magic was severely dampened since that night.

I had meditated on it, and had also drawn a couple of tarot readings, and had confirmed my suspicions. My last Vindication was too close to revenge, and not justice. I had failed in keeping my steps on the justice side of the line, and apparently this was my punishment.

I was still able to do some minor incantations, and all the signs pointed to this being a temporary situation, so I thought I could just laid low and waited for my power to return. However, life doesn’t always slow down for you, and this was one of those situations.

Sarah and I had been waiting outside the abandoned building for about an hour as the police picked up the last of the evidence and cleared out, allowing us to have a closer look.

“We’re clear,” Sarah informed me, as I nodded and headed to the building. She followed right behind, with a bulging trenchcoat and wide brimmed hat. I shook my head as we entered the building. Sarah had point blank told me that if we were going to make it last, I would have to take on a partner, and that was something we were still getting used to. The fact that she dressed up like this was a Bogart movie made me chuckle, but she was so pleased with herself that I didn’t bring it up.

“Place seems fairly picked over,” Sarah said, noting that the police had collected most of the clothes remnants and what was left of the body. Blood lined the entire room, from ceiling to floor.

“It’s also consistent with the story we’ve heard.” I said, as I started casting.

“I just find it hard to believe a poor homeless woman just blew up.” Sarah shook her head as she did find a button that the police had overlooked, that may have been on the girls coat.

“That’s not what I wanted to see.” I cursed. Sarah raised an eyebrow. “This one might be out of my league if I was at full strength. Tell me what you see on the floor right in this area where the blood is thickest.”

Sarah looked, and started to shake her head when she started going beyond the visible scope, “There’s some kind of faint markings on the floor.

With a sigh, I uttered a word, and the lines on the floor started to become outlined until the picture was clear. Doing this made me slightly light headed, and I leaned into her soft body as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. “A pentagram!” she exclaimed.

“We are…dealing with a Sin demon, and I’m sure you know which one.”

Sarah frowned, “Gluttony?” I nodded, “and apparently one that isn’t accustomed to being outside the pits of hell.”

Sarah furrowed her eyebrows, “Why do you say that?”

“What we’re looking at is the equivalent of you pouring yourself a glass of water, and then throwing it at your open mouth. You might get some in your mouth, but you’re going to waste the rest. Gluttony Demons feast the best when the process is a much slower one. This,” I pointed around the room, “is the mark of an amateur.”

“A very deadly one,” Sarah added as she bent down and picked something up, “Looks like a half eaten cookie.”

“Bag it. That might help us find him. I think we’ve seen everything we can see here.” I said, as I walked, still slightly woosy from spellcasting, towards the door.

“That’s it sweety, just a few more cookies…” the silky voice purred. He picked up the cookie and fed it to the poor girl. Her clothes had seen better days, as it looked they had fit about thirty pounds ago. “Oh Elgath, feed me more.” She whispered, as sweat poured from her brow onto her blindfold.

Elgath smiled. It had taken a couple of days and some experimentation, but he had found out the best way to use his powers. Whilest those dregs had been sustenance, they were bland and sour. However, this young girl, what was her name again? It doesn’t matter. She would be a dessert, one he would feast on slowly. He had used his powers just to make her constantly hungry, and had fed her by hand. He had used his shapechanging and charm to get her tied up on the bed.

Elgath grabbed a handful of her meaty belly, “Oh sweety, you’re getting so fat. Are you sure you want this cookie?” With a nod from the girl, Elgath fed her the cookie, his hands running up and down her body, a slow mist emanating from the girl crept up his hands.

Yes, this would be a good feast for all.

“So how’s this cookie going to help us?” Sarah asked in the van.

“Each demon has a signature. For lust demons, it’s a certain type of girl/outfit. For gluttony demons…”

“It’s a food?” Sarah asked. I nodded, “and to be the most effective to a gluttony demon, they have to be imbued with a trace of demonic essence. The essence is consumed, and through the gluttony magnified, flowing back to the demon.”

“So if it’s consumed, this essence will make its way back to our demon?” Sarah asked.

I nodded, “The problem is that the demon is usually right there, so the transfer is very fast. With this little amount of cookie, the essence will wander a bit but most likely dissipate before reaching him. I have a plan, but in my present state….” I sighed.

“Hey, we’re a team now, remember? I’m sure with the right coaching, I can do what needs to be done.” Sarah looked over at me with a fierce grin. I had to admit that she had taken leaps and bounds. “I think you could help us track the demon. However, even I’m unsure I could defeat it before. I think we need to call in backup.”

“What kind of backup?” With that, I smiled at her and turned down an alley…

The sign hanging in the alley said Paradise Lost. I pulled the van aside and got out. Sarah followed, a confused look on her face. I knocked on the door. Two knocks followed by four. “This guy is an old friend of mine,” I said with a smile.

The slot on the door opened and a double barrel was pushed through the door, “You have three seconds to tell me who you are and what you want!” the voice shouted from the other side. “It’s Tristan, Giovanni!” I stammered, flustered by the gun.

“Well!” the voice said as the barrel pulled back into the slot, and the door started to unlock. “Some friend,” Sarah mumbled as the door through open. A man in baggy clothes answered the door. His face was hidden by the hood, allowing only a few strands of silvery hair out. He laughed and clasped me in a bear hug. “It’s been an age Tristan! Come in, come in.”

“Giovanni, what’s with the gun?” I said as I walked in.

“Hey! Watch your language in here.” He scolded, waiving his finger, motioning to Sarah to follow.

The girl definitely needed a couple hours. She had tripled her weight in the last 3 hours, and Elgath had pushed her to the limit. Her large belly pushed out of her pants, unzipped and straining at her large thighs, tears showing at the seams. Her belly had pushed her shirt up, struggling to hold in her enlarged breasts. It was very difficult to pull his hands away from her, but he had learned from the past mistakes, and when the breathing started to shallow, he stopped.

Elgath looked out the window at the city below. He could smell the gluttony on the air, and that sated him somewhat.

“More…” the girl breathed in her sleep, even then futilely trying to rub her enlarged stomach.

Elgath chuckled. “Yes honey, more indeed. Soon.”

The hallway led to a small, rundown altar, with a couple of pews. In the corner, a table was set up, a couple of beer bottle atop it with a pizza box on it. A set of cards and poker chips were scattered around the area. “Well, mi casa and all that stuff”, Giovanni said, sitting atop the altar, motioning for us to sit at the nearby table.

I sat down, as did Sarah, the old chair creaking ominously as she did so. Giovanni turned his hooded head towards them, “Don’t go breaking the furniture darling.”

“There’s a demon lose.” I stated to the unanswered question.

Giovanni shook his hooded head, “City is so full of sin I can’t even sense a thrice damned demon? Well, I know you’re no novice, Tristan. This shouldn’t be much of a challenge to you.”

“Two things are complicating it. The first is I’ve fallen upon hard times in the arcane sense. My magic is at an ebb. The second is that this is a Sin Demon.”

Giovanni jumped up, pulling off his hood. Sarah gasped as she viewed the man truly. A scruffy silver beard didn’t detract from the divine light that hung over his head, “an angel” she whispered.

Giovanni grinned and shook his head, “Quit that job darling. I’m what you call a Solar. God’s avenging hand on earth and all that garbage. Least, I used to be.” It was then that the halo above Giovanni dimmed and he sat back down on the altar. “Tristan, you know I can’t help.”

I walked over to him and laid a hand on his shoulder, “I don’t have time right now to sit you on a couch and work through all your problems. This isn’t some minor imp Gio, it’s a Sin Demon. Sarah here has only been my apprentice for six weeks, and with my weakened state, I don’t like our odds.”

Giovanni grabbed a half drunken bottle of whiskey and took a pull, shaking his head. Sarah walked right up to him and knocked the bottle out of his hand. Giovanni eyed her angrily. “You won’t find your faith or your courage in that bottle, angel.”

Giovanni stood up, wings tearing off the baggy clothes he wore, a flaming sword appearing in his hand, “I told you, I’m a bloody Solar!”

“Then act like one.” I said calmly. Giovanni turned to me, and for a second there was an awkward silence. Then Giovanni started laughing, the flaming sword disappating. “Ok, I’m in. But you better have a plan, smart guy! I’m too hung over to think.”

“Don’t I always have a plan?”

“If one was good, two is twice as nice,” Elgath said as he started to feed her. He had not realized how much he had pushed “Sweety” as he called her. Thus it was that a couple of hours later, he brought another girl back to the apartment.

“Do you like that, Honey?” he said as he whispered some arcane words as the cookies were brought forward. This girl had a honey colored complexion, true to her name, as he rolled her over on to her stomach and started feeding her. This one was going to gain in a different fashion, as he watched her cutoff shorts getting more and more tight. “Mm..Elgath yes.” She mumbled through a full mouth.

He heard stirring from the other room. Sweety must be ready for round three, he mused. He made sure there was no shortage of cookies within Honey’s reach and walked into the other room. “Don’t worry, Sweety. Elgath’s coming.”

“So that’s the plan.”

Giovanni shook his head, “Awful risky. If this doesn’t work, it will take a Phalanx of Solars to take down this bastard.”

Sarah nodded, “Will it even work? You’re guessing.”

I shrugged, “Only in one aspect. Still, I think it’s the only thing we can do.” The others nodded. “We will need the night to prepare Giovanni. We will be back at daybreak.”

“Take the blessings of our Lord then Tristan,” Giovanni said as he made the symbol of the cross, “and you as well Sarah.” The pair walked out of Paradise Lost and got back into the van. “What potions should I work on?” Sarah asked. “Resiliency, I will work on the wardings. I’ve had on the job experience with that one.”

Sarah reached up and touched my face, “Can you handle this?” I shook my head, “I don’t have much choice.”

“Oh Sweety, how you’ve grown…”
By now, even the shreds of clothes that she had were completely covered by her quarter ton form. Her belly made her splay her legs at a forty five degree angle, her huge thighs starting to come off the double bed. “Don’t stop Elgath!” she whined.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Elgath said, giving her more cookies, his hands lingering on her breasts. More mist rolled off of Sweety, and curled up Elgath’s arm. He gave her belly a great jiggle and walked into the other room.

Honey’s ass towered at least a foot and a half off the back of her tree trunk thighs as she lay face down nibbling away at cookies happily. When she felt Elgath’s hands kneeding her upper thighs she let out a contented sigh.

The mists came rolling in, both from Sweety and Honey, and Elgath had to pause a minute as the world around him started to buzz. It took a moment, but he adjusted to the influx of gluttony. Part of him wanted to end this dance, as he had ended the others, but he knew that going overboard would be wasteful, and my lead to more attention. A whining from Honey broke him out of his thoughts.

Honey was still stuffing her face with one hand, but the other hand was groping uselessly behind herself, trying to take off her straining top. Elgath grabbed that arm, “No, you need to burst out of the clothes, it’s the only way. Do you want help with?”

Honey nodded and Elgath smiled. Although it would cost some of this new found power, if he strung these two along for a while longer, he would make it up in surplus. With a few arcane words, Honey began to grow. Her ass and thighs piled on pounds, but even her front side was gaining. The bra began to tear away at the hooks, and with one final surge of pounds it broke off completely. Honey sighed in relief, ignorant to the fact that she had gained about 100 pounds in 10 seconds, but this wasn’t missed on the Gluttony Demon. “You little waif, I’m going to have to put meat on those bones, aren’t I?” He said, slapping her ridiculously large ass.

The cookie was thrown into Sarah’s mouth, and the mist slowly crept up. A quick motion, and it was trapped in a mason jar. Sarah had a strange look on her face for a second, but nonetheless, the gluttony mist was trapped, and pushing to the outside edge of the bottle.

“Straight ahead.” Giovanni said as I drove the van forward. “Still don’t know why I can’t drive and you sit shotgun and watch the mist.

“Last time you crashed my Mustang.”

“Bah, too much torque on that Detroit steel wagon. Couldn’t corner worth a tinker’s damn!” Giovanni watched the jar closely, the mist shifting slightly. “2 o’clock.”

I adjusted the steering wheel to accommodate our rigged up compass. It lead us to the docks district, and a warehouse. “Looks like it’s time to end this.” Sarah said.

“Giovanni, we’ll see you there.” I said. He nodded and took to the air. I turned to Sarah, “Are you ready?” She winked at me and headed toward the door.

The warehouse door fell in with a swift kick of her large leg, as Sarah strode in, gun drawn. She heard moaning coming from a second floor, so she hustled to a set of stairs. I followed, but kept at the midway point of the staircase.

Sarah climbed the stairs, and looked into the largest ass she had ever seen. A woman with a light brown complexion paid her no mind as she lay on her large stomach, shoving cookies into her waiting mouth. Her whole frontside was a mess of boobs and destroyed clothing and cookie bits. Chocolate stains ran down her front, as a large amount of mist trailed off of her and lead to the other room.

Sarah wheeled around the doorway and spotted an even larger woman. With a weight that seemed hard to wrap her head around, Sarah watched as this woman ate cookies that seemed to be levitating into her waiting mouth. Her arms grown mostly useless with flab, only good to massage that part of her belly she could reach, which wasn’t too much, as it rolled out in front of her sitting position on the bed and started to threaten to cover her splayed out legs. The mist rolled around the corner of the room. Sarah started to turn as the gun was flung from her hand.

“Another morsel walks into my den,” Elgen grinned. An evil grin. “You do know what I do to fat girls like you, right? Make them even fatter!” and with a gesture, Sarah was pinned up against the wall with telekinesis, her trouser coat getting tighter.

The skylight exploded as Giovanni fell from the sky, flaming sword in hand. “Foul demon, you will be expunged from this plane!”

Elgen cackled, as a sword, black as night appeared out of nowhere, “Only one Solar? I’m offended.” With that Elgen leapt at Giovanni, as swords of black and light clashed. It was then that I made my move. I doused both victims with the resiliency potion, knowing that Sarah had already taken care of herself. Duct taping a gold coin to the one girls rear and the other one’s stomach. I took a second to look at Sarah.

Sarah had finally popped all of her buttons off the trenchcoat. She had to have packed on about 100 pounds in the 30 seconds it took me to get the two girls prepared. As previously discussed, she had not worn anything else that would just hinder the weight gain. Her pendulous breasts were showing signs of arousal. Sarah turned her head to me and smiled, showing the golden disk she had in her mouth, which was glowing and vibrating.

I nodded and began work on the spell. Giovanni was giving a decent accounting for himself, but the demon had him overmatched. As swords clashed together in the back of the abandoned warehouse, I started to levitate the cookies, and hurl them directly into the two disks attached to the two victims, who responded by increasing the weight gain. The pale girl seemed to explode with fat, her stomach overlapping her feet, her pudgy arms forced at a forty five degree angle as hips and breasts fought for room as she rocketed past the half-ton mark.

I turned to the other girl, who was rapidly catching up with her roommate. As she grew, not only did her arms lose the ability to reach the floor, but her legs were getting very close to doing that as well. I looked into what had to be two solid feet of cleavage as her udder like breasts remained buried into the cookie leftovers, her hands moving back and forth slightly, unable to do anything else.

The mist that was coming off the girls was encircling the two golden disks. I peaked at Sarah and had to blink twice. The trenchcoat was pealed off of her as she looked to be double her normal weight. Her free hanging belly slapped up against her knees as she struggled to hold the golden disk in her mouth as it began to vibrate. The mists encircling her head.

“Giovanni now!” I said as I increased the speed of the cookies. In the back of the warehouse, Giovanni threw a golden disk at the demon, catching him in the stomach. The demon looked curiously at it for a half second before continuing the fight, kicking Giovanni into a bunch of boxes. “Better hurry!” he shouted.

I closed my eyes and focused on the telekinesis. I wasn’t sure how much energy it would take, nor how much the disks could hold, but we needed to use every bit of it if this was going to work. As I looked around, all three girls were being infused with fat. The one girl was kicking her fat little feet as she lost contact with the ground. Her ass grown so large it started to fold out to the side of her hips at this angle. The disc was almost eye level with me. The bed was completely enveloped by the pale girl, her breasts taking up some of the slack on her weather balloon sized belly, pinning her hands down on the bed.

Sarah had grown so large that her belly had reached the floor, even as her feet were still off the ground as she remained pinned to the wall. She started to look frightened, and I was pretty ashamed that I wasn’t more powerful. I could have maybe taken this demon by myself if I had all my power. As it stood, this telekinesis was causing me to shake and sweat. I could tell neither the girls nor the disks could stand much more, so I began to cast the final spell.

“Argh!” Giovanni said as the demon’s sword bit into his side. “What do you want, angel?” Elgen demanded as he stood over the bleeding Solar.

“Heh, to make you even more powerful.” Giovanni grinned as he tried to scramble back. Elgen looked confused.

I finished the spell and tossed the beam of light at Elgen, hitting him in the back. As that beam hit him, all three disks shot their energy at him violently, the mists entwining around the three beams. Elgen shuttered in ecstacy at first, but as he found himself growing stronger, he realized the plan. Dark energy escaped his mouth as he screamed, the gluttony rupturing his all to fragile mortal form.

“So, the girls are ok?” Giovanni asked, taking a pull from a bottle of whiskey. His injured side bandaged up.

I nodded. “I couldn’t reverse all of the damage, but all the pounds put on after the potion was applied could be reversed. Apparently the two girls extended exposure to the demon had the unexpected effect that they like their new found figures. They’ll be fine.”

“And Sarah?”

I smiled. “I told her I’d help her with the reversal sometime next week.”

Giovanni laughed long and hard. “Then what the heck are you doing talking to an old coot like me for?”

“Good point.” I clapped him on the shoulder and made towards the exit to Paradise Lost. I had some plans for my 1500 lb cutie….

Latest posts

Back