• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Fortune Reader - cardboardboxer (~BBW, ~~WG, Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~BBW, Magic, ~~WG - A young woman wanders into a strange tent while looking for her boyfriend at the fair

The Fortune Reader
By cardboardboxer

Wandering aimlessly through the crowds at the fairground was getting to her. She absolutely hated the people associated with the carnival, including the guests but especially the carnies.

Michelle pulled out her cell phone and checked the time, "Ugh I've been here for over an hour already. This place reeks. I need to find Jake and drag his ass out of this place. Why he likes the carnival I have NO clue."

As Michelle was about to start texting her boyfriend with her cell phone the battery died with a slow, sad beep. "Great! Now I have to wander around until I find him..."

She grumbled to herself about how she shouldn't have let him go off on his own and that he was too old for stupid carnival rides. Michelle brushed her shoulder length auburn red hair out of her eyes as she turned the corner of the main walk of the fairground tents, sneering at the sights of people she beheld. Glancing at passersby she grimaced, seeing a very large family waddling past, snacking on various fattening circus treats; fried Twinkies, whole turkey legs, candy apples, funnel cakes and so on. Michelle couldn't help but think of how disgusting these people were to her. Obese men and women, with their pudgy little brats following them around, teenage girls and mothers squeezed into their jean shorts and tank tops.

She was seething with anger at her boyfriend as she sandwiched her way through the crowd of the generously sized carnival attendants, her sides and arms brushing against various bulges
and wobbles of men and women. "How many fat asses are here?! Get out of my way!" Michelle huffed as she started violently shoving the clusters of the rotund herd, throwing elbows as she made her way and shoving people. She was getting claustrophobic and beginning to panic until she made her way to a clearing off to the side between a few tents.

"Almost every single person here is fat! That's it I'm just going to make my way around the crowd and leave. Jake can find his own ride home."

Michelle took the last few sips of her water bottle and tossed it on the ground as she turned to walk between the seemingly unoccupied tents in the area, glancing back she saw a teenage girl tug her too tight shirt down over her belly and bulging love handles only to see the shirt ride back up until it sank into a fold just above her jiggling muffin top.

Michelle shook her head in disgust at the sight that had distracted her when she had the strange feeling of eyes following her around. She'd noticed the crowds were gone and saw only a few people here and there as she walked around the outskirts of the carnival tents, seeing nothing but the older attractions like Supershot, the automated fortune teller, the house of mirrors and test your strength when she locked eyes with what looked like a middle aged older woman who appeared in her mid forties wearing a head scarf and dark brown robes. The woman tried to look nonchalant after their eyes met and tried to busy herself with cleaning the flaps of the closed tent using a feather duster and brushing off her dirty, hand painted sign. Michelle couldn't read the sign with the woman in the way, who once again locked eyes with her and let out a slight squeak as she dropped her duster.

Hurriedly picking up the feather duster she rushed back in, piquing Michelle’s interest. Glancing at the old sign she read it to herself slowly as if she couldn't believe someone tried to make a living off of it.

READ YOUR FUTURE WITH THE CARDS OF FATE: MADAM MEZZA'S FORTUNE TELLING AND SOUL READING

She also spotted a phone number and website on the sign and let out a quick dismissive laugh to herself. Michelle did notice that her tent was the only tent in the area with a personal generator, though. "I bet
she has a cell phone charger or a cell phone I can use at least so I can get a hold of the jerk Jake and give him a last chance for a ride home."

As she walked towards the tent she used the mirror set up next to the sign, so she adjusted her skirt and smoothed out her wrinkled halter top as she thought to herself "screw 'im. Jake should be so lucky to have a hot chick like me, this is going to be the last straw. I didn't work out and keep myself in kick-ass shape to be ignored by some jerk. Most men would count their blessings for a 110 pound redheaded bombshell."

She brushed aside one of the tent flaps as she slowly made her way in "hello? I'd like to use your phone or at least charge mine for a little bit. I saw you have a generator outside."

The tent was dimly lit with soft music playing in the background featuring wind chimes, flutes and pianos, typical hippy music, thought Michelle.

"Oh my, I was afraid you were going to come in and ask for something." the old woman uttered sadly, which for some reason sent shivers down her spine. "Come in, come in. I do not have the luxury of a phone but you may charge yours over here." The old woman, whose back was to Michelle, pointed to a power strip next to the CD player. Michelle slowly approached and set her purse down, pulled out her charger cable and plugged her phone in.

"Thank you," Michelle said to the woman glancing over her shoulder, "I'm trying to get out of here and it's no easy task working through that fat throng of

slobs out there." Madam Mezza turned a steely glance at Michelle "You sound very judgmental of people who've done no wrong to you. Are you that afraid of their appearance?"

Michelle was taken aback, "I'm not afraid of anything! They just gross me out. Who would want to be that huge?!" Michelle averted her eyes as she spoke, clearly not telling the truth and slightly frightened of the old woman who had used a tone her scolding exercise instructor mother used to put fear into her heart. As she was looking away she looked for something to change the subject when she noticed a large trunk with a smaller box of cards sitting on top, "So, you do fortune telling?" asked Michelle timidly which received a barking reply.

"No. Not just simple fortune telling, which sees possibilities. I don't use those gimmicky Tarot cards others try to pass off as 'fortune' telling. I use a much older magic, I not only read, but also play the Cards of Fate. They tell you what WILL happen."

Michelle was taken aback, the woman was pressing her and being standoffish. She had touched a nerve and being bullied at the same time, which Michelle did NOT stand for. "Ah you're full of nonsense, old woman. Get out of here with your magical NONsense, how can you sell such hokey-pokey lies using generic fortune
telling tricks like ambiguous sayings like 'You will have many happy days soon. Such a crock."

Madam Mezza held a stern poker face to the disbelieving Michelle. "Fine. You said you are not afraid. Let me read your cards."

Michelle balked a little, "Ptch! Fine, lets do it, read my "fate" if there is such a thing."

Madam Mezza grabbed a deck of cards slightly larger than standard poker playing cards and sat down at the table, pointing to the chair she wanted Michelle to sit in, across from her. "Excellent! Let us read the cards and accept the consequences." Mezza finished shuffling and placed 4 in front of her face down and 3 face up, out of the 100 or so cards. "The face down cards are what fate has in store for you. The face up represent you as you are now. Displayed here you have The Princess, The Warrior and Justice. Hmm, very important. You are self-centered, strong willed and self justified. Now we reveal another from the deck."

Mezza made a point to flourish the card off the deck onto the table as she exclaimed "Ah! yes it makes sense now. The fool. I was afraid I was out of tune. The Fool shall make us drop one to replace with face down card now." The old woman removed the Princess and replaced it with card she just turned over, the Glutton. Mezza giggled as she explained "The Glutton now forces more cards in the deck, and on the table. First we must uncover another to tell us how much" Flipping another card she snickered to herself

"Yes, yes. It is the 50 point star." Mezza opened the trunk behind her and grabbed a pile of cards, doing a rough shuffle to put them into the deck, glancing across the table and seeing Michelle rise a little off her seat. "Now for the more cards to play. Three new face up and 4 more face down. Teehee, we have the beast of burden, the bountiful harvest, and absorption. These state an injury has incapacitated you, you came into a large amount of money and... you enjoy your foods."

Michelle tugged her halter top down and she began to interject her host "I've never been 'incapacitated' or got a lot of money and i don't..." She trailed off as new memories began to ripple into her mind of the car accident, both her legs broken and gaining 30 pounds in 3 weeks due to being unable to move, which the settlement paid for nicely. During her downtime she developed a taste for chocolate, constantly snacking on sweets as she was down for weeks and even after.

Michelle’s thighs were touching as she looked down, feeling her canckles slowly filling out her UGG boots. Feeling her shoulder slacken and her arms shifting position as Mezza was droning on and flipping more cards and adding more to the deck she had a surreal vision of herself, almost an out of body experience; her arms were becoming pillowy as they slowly filled out, her chin sank a little as another appeared below it when she looked down at her belly, slowly rising until a fold appeared just under her large breasts.

"And here we have the wheel of fortune, so we shall add 50 more cards, shuffle up and draw a new set!"

There were easily around 350 cards in a pile next to her already as she added another handful from the trunk. Glancing at Michelle she asked if she'd like anything to eat. "Yes, please! Anything you have would be appreciated." said Michelle as Madam Mezza placed The Glutton, The Fool, The Weighty Conscience, The Humble Monk, The Feast of Kings, The Hunger of Fasting, and The Breadth of Boulder on the table.

"Here, have some carnival food, the nice people working here always bring me a fresh box of everything they have every day." Michelle's skirt didn't leave much to the imagination, her butt was making short work of the skirt and the panties she was wearing, easily spreading 3 and a half feet across as Madam Mezza grabbed a second chair for her to sit on. Her Belly was soft and swelling, with a second roll appearing under her very large breasts which now consumed all the space that had been left in her halter top, her arms spread to her sides, raising a slight angle from her overflowing belly.

Michelle grabbed a funnel cake to snack on after she finished her second candy apple and turkey leg, scratching her second chin as she licked the grease and powdered sugar off her lips.

"And now we reveal the Acclimation of Twill!" Madam Mezza glanced up from the card she laid on the table as the red haired, overweight woman in front of her appeared in a new set of clothes; short shorts and tube top, leaving nothing left to the imagination to those that walked by. Michelle dipped her third corndog into the small container of honey butter as the tube top she was wearing slowly slid up her belly, getting caught in a fold and then slowly sliding up her paunch again. Michelle tugged at her top fruitlessly as a slight tearing sound could be heard behind her, revealing red lacy panties, the fabric beginning to thin.

Madam Mezza revealed the last two cards: The Seal of the Doubtless Lover and Clairvoyance. "Ah, we are done now. Your fate has been read. How do you feel about the cards now? Still 'hokey pokey'?"

Michelle finished the soda she was sipping on and threw the container that had her corn fritters in the waste basket, "Well, I still have some doubts but that was a pretty accurate reading. Thank you!" Michelle stood up, her belly brushing against the table as Madam Mezza started putting the cards away.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!"

Jake walked into the tent and gave Michelle a kiss on the lips "Funnel cakes? You've been enjoying yourself. Where've you been?" Jake asked as he caressed her belly with one hand and gave her large right butt cheek a squeeze.

"Oh, around. I was looking for you too, dear. Have fun on the rides? I stopped in here to charge my phone and had a nice talk with Madam Mezza here." Michelle turned around and pointed a pudgy finger towards the smiling old woman, her arm and belly jiggled as she stopped moving. "Oh I just gave her a free fortune telling. Just having a bit of fun. I'd better let you two lovers go and enjoy the fair. Here's you're phone, and send your friends here!" Madam Mezza waved goodbye as Michelle waddled out of the tent, seeing her shorts split a little further.

Michelle took a glance at the mirror on her way out and stopped. She stood awestruck, looking at the obese version of herself staring back. Realization hit her as she turned around and looked at Madam Mezza, a smug look on her face followed by a cackle as the tent flap closed. Michelle looked down again at her exposed belly, and hesitantly looked back up at the mirror and inspected herself, finally using a greasy fat finger she prodded her enormous butt and belly, grabbed her enlarged breasts and mouth agape looked over to Jake in surprise.

"What's wrong, sweety? Are you still hungry? Come on, lets go get you a dipped ice cream," he said he pulled her large form in close and kissed her deeply, caressing her bulging love handles and grabbing her pillowy buttocks sensually. Michelle looked wide eyed at Jake after the kiss and waddled hand in hand with him in amazement towards the Fairground food court.

Latest posts

Back