• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Gay Agenda

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celestial Ceece

SSBBW Singer
What do you all think of the people who say there is a "gay agenda"? I remember last year, my Grandmother got something in the mail about the "gay agenda" and how whatever group needed money to stop gay activists from "recruiting" and trying to change society so that everyone is cool with perversion. Or something like that. She showed it to my dad, who didn't care, and said she was going to send them money.

Funny thing is, I came out to her at the funeral home the day after my father passed away, and she didn't care one bit. She has never cared about people being gay. She is elderly (87) and has demensia, so I think it is sick that groups prey on people like her to support the Anti-Gay-Agenda, which is nothing more than a bunch of conservative Christians who are out there trying to lobby our government into making policies that are homophobic, and unconstitutional. But anyway, I'll get off my soapbox.

I just hate hearing about the so-called gay agenda. I believe the only thing that gay activists want is equality, and the ability to be legally protected. I also believe they (we) want to make the world a safer, more accepting place for queer people. That is all!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_agenda

What are your thoughts on the gay agenda? Do you have a gay agenda? Pass it along, I want to know what our agenda is, exactly. And isn't it funny that the people who suggest there is a gay agenda are the ones who created the items on the agenda in the first place?

Ummm yeah, gay agenda. :doh:

Back