• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Girl of My Dreams by BBWsRule (BBW, Eating, Explicit Sex ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbwsrule

~BBW, Eating, Explicit Sex ~SWG - A late night diner encounters his dream girl

Author's note: This is my first story submission (wrote it tonight); I hope it appeals to both sexes.

The Girl of My Dreams
by BBWsRule

It was just a late night in the diner, no expectations. Almost right away she appeared, with a menu. She stood right in front of me so I could see the whole package: she had a beautiful face, and a great Apple figure. Her uniform was too tight to be sure. I'd guess her to be in her midtwenties.

Anyway I thought, I mustn't stare. I was in a shy mood and a great looking girl like her must be taken already. I was also tired from a long day at work. However, she energized me almost immediately with the most magic, captivating smile I had ever seen. She wasn't shy either.

"We've got great food here. Believe me, I should know" SHE SAID AS as she patted her ample belly affectionately.

I struggled for a moment to come up with a worthwhile response. All I could come up with was "a lovely lady like you is an expert in something worthwhile. I eagerly await your suggestions".

Didn't sound quite right; I was eager to see how she responded. My heart was starting to race a little. She came back with "my luck would be to love all the fattening stuff: the chicken fried steak, and the "death by chocolate" tops my list".

I replied "nothing I love more than a woman with a hearty appetite".

Then I thought I should back off a bit. "I'll take your reco -- chicken fried steak. I'll consider the dessert later".

"Coming right up sweety" she said and turned around to take the order to the kitchen. Now that she was facing the other way I allowed my full gaze to admire her perfect figure from the rear. Magnificently round hips, a full but proportional butt. The tight uniform hugged 3 love handles. The contour of her bra was fully visible.

I was just starting to guess what she might weigh (not that that mattered much) when she sent me over the top: she dropped the order ticket on the floor and bent over to pick it up. Her skirt came up to expose her thick but luscious thighs. And her slip was now exposed. A fetish of mine from way back. Just then I was brought back to reality when she turned around and smiled at me. I felt a big jolt -- did she really see me oogling her like that? Then she disappeared into the kitchen.

I was glad my lap was well under a table so I could hide my erection. I took several big slugs of water. Didn't want to muff this one (or, maybe I did want to "muff" this one!). After a few minutes I guess -- I lost track of time -- she reappeared with a big plate of chicken fried steak. As if on purpose, she stood a bit away from the table so she would have to lean forward, exposing her cleavage. At this point I could see that her belly and big boobs each protruded the same distance. I was wondering, did I have a big "FA" sign on my back? How did she know from the getgo?

She was definitely raising my confidence level. I said "in honor of you I will savor every bite. Thank you".

Then I could hardly believe my ears when she said "I'm getting off in 15 minutes. If you want to share dessert, help feed me mine...".

She was waiting for the warm response from me so I jumped right in: "there will always be space for you at my table. I'd be honored; consider it a date".

With that she disappeared into the kitchen. I figured I'd better eat least some of the chicken. I wasn't really that hungry except for her. And I didn't even know her name yet. I needed to think -- was my bachelor pad ready for her fine company? Check -- I just cleaned the place up yesterday.
Without tasting the food or really noticing,

I had finished over half of it when she reappeared, in street clothes. She looked even more stunning: I noticed that she was tall, maybe 5 foot 9. She wore a form-fitting dress that was a low-cut short black number. Every curve was visible through the opaque fabric. you could see her entire bra -- black also.

I regained my composure enough to stand up. I grabbed her hand gently and said "madam, may I seat you at my table?".

She chuckeld and said "you bet. I'm ready for some serious eating and I can tell you're going to enjoy that".

"What'll it be?" I asked. "I mean, besides the death by chocolate."

"The Cherry Cheesecake is to die for" she replied.

Just then the other waitress (much thinner) came over and I said "we'll take death by chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake" and the other waitress just gave a knowing smile and went to the kitchen.

-------------------------------

"I'm Steve" I said.

"Molly" she said, extending her hand. Man, she had such perfectly smooth skin. Everything about her exuded femininity.

At this point I just had to ask: "tell me Molly, how did you know?".

She knew what I was asking and said "it just came gushing out of every pore of your body. I was overwhelmed by your energy. I suddenly felt warm everywhere, and I mean everywhere".

Wow! I had never heard that one before. Could this really be happening?

The dessert came and I put my left hand on hers and my right was doing the feeding. Man did this girl love to eat! She stuck he tongue out provocatively to savor each bite, but not for too long: there was more to eat and she wanted to get right to it. She started gently massaging my left hand. When she changed to using her nails I could feel tingles through my whole nervous system.

I looked down and the chocolate was gone. She said "man this is getting tight. Can you afford to feed and clothe a gal like me?"

I was a little stunned at the question but I eagerly replied "that'll be no problem at all".

"That's good because since I gave up on dieting a month ago, I gained 15 pounds. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on but I didn't think I'd find a guy who felt the same way. As soon as I saw you I knew you were the one".

"Well then it's good that we have some cheesecake" I said. She enjoyed that every bit as much as the chocolate. I had an incredible erection which in spite of our sudden closeness still made me a little self conscious.

I was glad when the cheesecake was gone and she said "your place or mine?"

Before I realized what had happened we were back at my place. She had the perfect mix of femininity and aggression: she grabbed me just inside my apartment and stuck her tongue straight in my mouth. I was giving it due reciprocation when she undid my pants and pulled down the zipper. She could see I was rock hard.

I said "let's slow down just a little; I don't want to go off right away."

She said "I can tell you're good for a least 3. I've never seen a man be so excited before."

With that she undid my shirt and put her mouth around my cock. She had to bend over to do this, and then her dress ripped.

"Time for the next size" she said, not in the least embarrassed. The rip was on the left side and I could see the huge love handles in the flesh now. Talk about pure beauty!

Latest posts

Back