• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Growth of a Military Spouse - by AlanFA (~BBW, Eating, WG formula, Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcAlan

I Love Sweet Pears
~BBW, Eating, WG formula, Sex ~XWG - A stereotypical gal finds herself in an aypical community

The Growth of a Military Spouse
By AlanFA

From the moment Petty Officer Third Class Alex Ryan first set foot on Emerald Island he knew that he had found his destiny. This place had everything he ever wanted. A beautiful setting among lush pine trees, a small sleepy town that supported the tiny little Naval Air Station he was now stationed at and the laid back lifestyle readily associated with the Pacific Northwest. This lifestyle Alex was soon to find out had the added benefit: producing the particular type of women that he had desired most of his life, BBW’s. For Alex it was like finally coming home.

Alex was married to his High school sweetheart Emma, a thin girl who consistently worked on keeping herself in shape. Alex had told her many times since getting married not to worry about her weight, that he loved her no matter what her weight was. She, however, thought he was just trying to be kind and kept on working out, although it was constantly getting harder to motivate herself.

Alex had been gone on again off again now for the last 18 months between Navy Boot camp in Illinois then his tech school in Pensacola Florida, both places that he couldn’t take her. Now he had gone ahead of her out to their first duty station at Naval Air Station Emerald Island up in the Pacific Northwest.

Although Emma was excited about moving somewhere new with her husband she was also a little nervous about leaving home and being a grown up. Everything Alex had told her so far had sounded great. He had found a place to live in a nice manufactured home park that was populated by all navy guys and their wives and kids. It sounded good and Alex had told her that he worked with several of the guys and that he had meet their wives and thought she would get along well with them and have a lot in common.

The first week Alex was there he had met his soon to be neighbors and their wives. His supervisor Tim had taken him home for dinner and to show him the modular home next to his that had just been vacated and was now for sale. Alex was introduced to Tim’s wife Tina, who Alex immediately hit it off with.

Tina was about 5 ft 6 and if Alex had to guess probably weight between 350 and 375 lbs. As Alex looked around the house he saw many pictures on the wall that seemed to highlight Tina’s growth. Early pictures showed a very thin and trim Tina. Alex guessed that at the time of their wedding Tina was probably only about 120-125 lbs, about Emma's size.. Another picture showed a still thin, but obviously pregnant Tina standing with Tim in front of a sold sign for their house that he was in.

Later pictures showed an increasingly expanding Tina all very happy with several of them being eating pictures. Tina had been dressed in a pair of stretchy sweat pants that appeared to be at their last limits. Dinner was huge and consisted of several courses.

Alex wondered how Tim stayed so thin until he saw the way they ate. Tim only had one serving and when he was done he pushed his plate away and watched in delight as Tina continued eating. On several occasions, Tim leaned over and put additional portions on Tina’s plate. Without batting an eyelash, Tina just continued to eat away.

Alex ate one plate and attempted seconds but found himself to be too full of the rich, heavy fat laden food. As the meal and conversation continued around the table Alex noticed that Tim was just enthralled by watching Tina eat; he became aware that he too was mesmerized and albeit a little turned on by watching her eat as well. Finally when she had finished four platefuls of food, plus three servings of desert, Tina leaned back and sighed, stating that she couldn’t eat another bite.

She pushed herself back from the table and Alex noticed that the waistband of her sweats had rolled down under the front of her distended belly. Tim came around the table and while lovingly rubbing her belly helped her out of her chair and told her to go relax on the couch while he and Alex cleaned up from dinner. She slowly waddled into the living room; all the while Alex and Tim’s eyes were glued on her massive butt swaying back and forth.

Her sweats now appeared painted on and as she lowered herself on to the couch an audible tearing sound could be heard as the seams gave up and unraveled. Tim asked Alex if he wouldn’t mind clearing the table while he helped Tina get changed. Alex said no problem and as Tim turned to go Alex noticed that Tim had a massive hard on.

Facts be told, Alex had a hell of a hard on going as well. Tim was gone for several minutes and then came out and asked Alex if he wouldn’t mind showing himself out and that he would see him the next day at work. Alex gave him a knowing wink and said no problem and left.

The next day at work Alex told Tim that he liked the house next door to his and was planning to buy it. He asked a little bit about the previous owners and found out that it had been owned by a Chief and his family who had recently retired. Alex said that he noticed that all the doorways and halls seemed to be wider than normal and that there were wide French doors leading out onto a deck from the bedroom and that the deck had what looked like a ramp that came down from it.

Tim explained that the previous owners had done extensive modifications to the house to make it more accessible for his wife who had grown really immense. She had grown to the point that she required a motorized cart to get around.

Alex went back over that afternoon with Tim and looked the place over again. This time Tim introduced Alex to some of the other residents of the park. Alex couldn’t help but notice a discernable similarity in the parks tenants. All the men were in the military and in good shape and all of their wives were varying sizes from pleasantly plump to incredibly obese.

Alex met Mike and his wife Sandy, who lived in the house on the other side of his. Mike was a Chief who had been stationed on Emerald Island for most of his career and had lived in the park since getting married 10 years earlier. Sandy was a tall blond that had to come in well over the 500lb mark. She was by far the largest of the women in the park. As she turned to walk back to their house Alex was mesmerized by her swaying butt. He had never in his life seen a butt that huge. If he had to guess, Alex would have thought that her butt was at least four feet across.

Just then Mike said, “Easy Junior, she’s taken”.

Alex was caught off guard and immediately embarrassed. He apologized to Mike for staring and Mike just laughed and said, "Can’t fault a man for admiring a work of art. I knew right away that you were drooling over her, besides Tim already warned me you had an eye for Big women, said you couldn’t take your eyes off Tina last night. I guess you’ll fit in just fine here in this park. So just how big is your missus?"

"Oh, Emma isn’t big at all in fact she is a fanatic about staying in shape."

Mike just kind of chuckled, "Yeah, so was Sandy until we moved out here. Then things changed. You just wait, this park has a kind of magic it works with the women who live here, I’m sure your Emma will grow into the place just fine. Now that Paul and Teresa have moved out, that makes Sandy and I the people who have lived here the longest and consequently Sandy the biggest. Paul had to finally build Teresa a new house because he simply couldn’t expand this one anymore. I suppose eventually I’ll have to do the same for Sandy."

That night Alex called Emma to tell her all about the new house and the park and the people who lived there, conveniently leaving out the part about the sizes of most the women and about what Mike had told him about the magic of the park. He was already having fantasies about what Emma would look like with a few hundred more pounds.

The sale went through without any problems and Alex made the arrangements to have Emma and all their household stuff moved out to Emerald Island. Emma arrived the following week. It was late evening when she got there so Alex brought her straight to the house. Their furniture hadn’t arrived but Alex had gone out and bought a King sized bed.

"Why did you get such a big bed for, don’t you want to snuggle close to me? "

"Of course I do, but I tend to toss and turn so much that I thought you would appreciate a little space," he said.. Actually Alex was already anticipating that she would eventually fill out to take up much of the bed.

The next morning Alex got up and told Emma that he had to go into work for a little while but would be home in time for the movers to get there. He told her that some of the ladies in the park would probably stop by to welcome her to the neighborhood.

He had only been gone for a few minutes when there was a knock at the door. Emma had just barely gotten out of the shower and had to yell to tell the person at the door to wait just a minute. Throwing on a pair of sweats and putting a towel around her head she went to the door. There stood two of the biggest women that she had ever seen.

"Hi, you must be Emma," the smaller of the two women said. "Alex has told us all about you. My name is Tina and this is Sandy, we live on either side of you. I’m sorry if we are dropping in a little early but we saw Alex leave and decided we would introduce ourselves and invite you over for breakfast.

"That sounds nice" Emma replied, "but I just got out of the shower and need to get dressed and put myself together."
"Oh please." Sandy said, "you are dressed and for our crowd you’re as put together as you need to be."

As they walked a few doors down, Tina explained that every Wednesday all the women in the park got together at one of the women’s houses and had a big breakfast. They went inside the house and Emma was introduced to Patty, whose house they were eating at. Emma noticed right away that Patty was quite heavy herself, although not nearly as big as Tina or Sandy.

Emma noticed for the first time that like her house, Patty had twin front doors that could open up wide. This they had to do so that Sandy could waddle in. Inside was a large dinning room that had a big table that had to be groaning from the weight of so much food. The house smelled wonderful from the aromas of all the different foods and from the smell of freshly brewed coffee. There were other women already there and several were walking between the kitchen and dinning room.

Emma noticed that none of them were what could be considered slim, although a couple of the younger ones about Emma’s age weren’t yet what she would think of as overly fat. For the last time in her life, Emma took pride in the fact that she was the thinnest woman in the room.

"Ladies, I want to introduce you all to the newest member of our little village. This is Emma, and most of you have already met her husband Alex, who just got stationed here and works for Tim."

Emma went around the room meeting the women and shaking their hands. She apologized for her appearance and was told not to worry. She took a little comfort in the fact that most of the other women weren’t made up and mostly were in sweats or baggy slacks. Emma was seated at the head of the table and the other women seated themselves around the sides.

The table had benches as well as chairs to accommodate women like Sandy and Tina who were simply too wide to fit on a conventional chair. She was offered a cup of coffee, which she took gratefully and asked if she took cream. She said yes, and Debbie poured a generous amount from a ceramic pitcher. Emma didn’t notice that all the women were watching with interest as she drank from her cup. The coffee was wonderful and hit the spot, before she could say anything her cup was re-filled with an even larger serving of cream.

The food started being passed around the table and Emma was amazed at the size of the portions that some of the women seemed to be taking, although it shouldn’t have judging by their sizes. As the food came around Emma only helped herself to small portions and then dug in. As soon as she took her first bite, her head seemed to swoon a bit and then an almost overpowering hunger seemed to kick in. She started eating faster and faster as if she couldn’t get the food in fast enough.

The women around the table watched her eat with knowing appreciation. The platters continued to cycle around the table and as one would empty, one of the women would get up and get a replacement from the kitchen. Emma didn’t even seem to notice that she had refilled her plate several times as well as have three more cups of coffee, the last one being almost entirely cream.

After a while she finally slowed down and like someone coming out of a daydream seemed to remember where she was. "I’m sorry," she said, "I guess I was hungrier than I realized."

"That’s ok they," all told her, "it’s obvious that none of us are shy when it comes to eating."

This seemed to strangely put Emma at ease although something in the back of her subconscious was trying to tell her that something was wrong with this situation, and she would have been shocked to learn that over the course of an hour and a half she had consumed three pounds of hash brown potatoes, two and a half pounds of bacon, 14 eggs, and had drank besides the coffee over a gallon of special cream.

She felt tired and disoriented and when she said this to her new friends they chocked it up to jet lag and told her they would take her home and make sure she got back in bed. She accepted this explanation and followed Sandy back to her house. As they walked over Emma became mesmerized by the sway of Sandy’s enormous butt, and started wondering what it must be like to be that big with a butt that large.

She started to wonder what Alex would do if she ever got that big. She was still pondering this when she abruptly ran right into Sandy’s rear. "I’m so sorry, she exclasime. "I seem to have been daydreaming and didn’t realize that you had stopped."

"That’s ok hon. she said chuckling, "it’s not the first time that I’ve hypnotized someone with the sway of my butt. Pretty darn impressive if I do say myself," she said giving her fanny a hard slap. "It’s almost impossible to keep Mike’s hands off it, not to mention most of the men’s eyes. Well Emma, we’ll let you get some rest. If you need anything later I’m right next door or feel free to drop in on anyone of us, we really are like a big family here." she said with just the slightest bit of emphasis on the word big.

Alex came home sometime later to find Emma still asleep on the bed. A pile of discarded clothes lay on the floor next to the bed. Alex was just a little excited to see that the seams on the pants had been stretched and were even split in a couple spots. Tim had explained to Alex about the welcoming feast that the women had prepared for Emma and about the effects it would have on her. He explained that through the use of some special extracts and ingredients the women had come up with a special cream that when ingested caused the person drinking it to fall into a semi-conscious stupor where their actions could be easily manipulated. It also had the desired effect of super hunger stimulant while at the same time slowing the metabolism down to almost a complete standstill, meaning that all the calories that were ingested would be metabolized as fat. He told him that she would probably sleep anywhere from 12 to 18 hours and again be ravenously hungry. Alex let her sleep it off.

Emma woke up the next morning with Alex sleeping next to her. She was a little disoriented and asked Alex what time it was. He looked at the clock and told her 7:30 am. "Yike," she said, "I slept an entire day away, how could you let me do that?"

"I’m sorry honey but you were sleeping so soundly and peacefully that I didn’t want to wake you, besides I figured you just needed the rest. Sandy from next door told me that you had kind of lightheaded at the breakfast yesterday and thought you could use the rest."

At the mention of Sandy’s name, Emma had a vision of Sandy’s enormous ass swaying and felt a slight arousal. Suddenly Emma was racked with a tremendous hunger pain; she grabbed her stomach and had she been able to think clearly would have realized that there was a little more stomach there than there was 24 hours before. In fact over the course of the last 18 hours, Emma’s body had gone through a slight metamorphosis. She had gained 12 lbs and grown two dress sizes. Her once toned body now had a soft over layer of fat.

"The movers should be here at 8:00 so we better get up and ready for them, " she said, remembering the day's sheduloe.. Emma got up and grabbed a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. The tee shirt seemed a little snug but the pants were almost impossible to get buttoned. Finally she took them back off and put the sweat pants back on from the previous day.

The movers were busy moving things around and Alex was busy directing them when Tina showed up and asked if either of them were ready for some breakfast. Emma, whose stomach had been growling loudly since she got up immediately stated that she was starved. Tina invited them over. Alex told Emma to go ahead and he would finish watching the movers and would be over later.

Emma followed Tina over to her house and as soon as Emma caught a whiff of food, her hunger took over. It was like having an out of body experience. Emma sat down at the table and started eating like she had never had food before. She mentally detached and was solely focused on nothing but eating. Tina, with the help of Patty in the kitchen just kept the food coming. She had been eating non-stop for 45 minutes when Alex came in. She didn’t even notice or acknowledge his arrival but continued to eat.

After about an hour of continuous eating, Emma abruptly stopped. She looked up and finally noticed the people around her. Alex was sitting there just smiling at her. "Hi honey," she said, "When did you get here? I didn’t know I was so hungry, I guess I kind of lost myself."

"That’s ok, I’m glad you were enjoying your food." he replied.

About that time, Emma’s stomach registered all the food she had just put in it and she became aware of just how full she was.

"I . . . I," she stammered, I can’t believe how full I am I really made a pig out of myself."

"That’s ok sweetie, you deserve a good meal every once in a while. Get used to having a healthy appetite, it just sort of goes with living up here in the Northwest."

Emma seemed to accept that explanation and from that moment on lost all prior resolve to watch what she ate and stay thin. She let out a sigh and as she relaxed her new body settled and expanded. There was an audible sound of ripping as the seams in her sweat pants gave up their fight. Instead of being embarrassed she just laughed and said "Well, I didn’t like those pants anyway."

Alex helped Emma up and walked her back to their house. They had barely gotten in the door when Emma turned and pulled Alex to her and started kissing him deeply. "I am so incredibly horny right now." she said as she led him into the bedroom. "I don’t know what it is, but that food fest I just had seems to have kicked my sex drive into over drive."

She stripped off the remains of her sweat pants and peeled her now very tight tee shirt off. Alex was amazed at the startling changes that were already taking place. She was filling out all over. Her hips and butt were very notably bigger while her belly was defiantly starting to bulge out. Alex stripped out of his clothes and started caressing her new body.

"Oh wow," she exclaimed. "that feels wonderful. My body feels alive and energized."

Alex took hold of her potbelly and started kneading it and shaking it, this sent Emma into sexual overload.

"Ahh, ahh, she gssped, "Oh how I love how that feels, don’t stop doing that"

Emma orgasmed hard and then lay there panting. "I have never been this turned on in my life. I never knew I could feel this sort of pleasure. I’m glad I can bring you this much pleasure. Between the food and your touch I feel like a new woman."

"You are a new woman," Alex replied. "and I will make sure you have a continuous supply of food and my caresses.

"Mmm that sounds wonderful." Emma purred.

Over the next few months, Emma grew into the neighborhood. Her days consisted of sleeping in late, lounging around the house and eating almost continuously. By the end of their first month in the house she had gained an astonishing 65 lbs. By the end of their second month she had surpassed the 200 lb mark and didn’t appear to be slowing down.

Alex was just thrilled. Her almost insatiable appetite and near sedentary lifestyle was transforming her into the woman of his dreams. Besides the women in the park, Emma had made friends with a few other local women who were also large.

This entire area seemed to breed almost exclusively large women. Almost every day of the week there was a lunch or brunch at somebody’s house. Another nice aspect of this was that they had a clothing exchange going on as they grew larger. The larger women would pass down clothes that they had outgrown to the smaller ones coming up the scale.

On the six-month anniversary of moving to the park, Emma called Alex at work and said that she had a surprise for him at home that night. When Alex got home, he found Emma lying in bed wrapped in a big robe that Tina had given her.

"Hi Honey, what’s the surprise?" he asked

"Well help me up and I’ll show you silly."

Alex came around to the side of the bed and took her hands and pulled. It was getting increasingly harder to get her ever-expanding body up off the bed. Finally Emma led him into the bathroom where the scale was. Alex hadn’t asked her what her weight was in a couple of months, simply enjoying watching the growth process. Emma got up on the scale and it spun all the way around and stopped on 350 lbs.

"Wow!, he said "350 lbs! That is impressive sweetie. I can’t believe that you have gotten there so quickly."

"That is not all of the surprise; under the bed you will find a digital scale, go bring it in here. Alex did as he was asked and Emma stepped up on the new scale. The digital numbers quickly climbed up and past the 350 lb range and finally stopped at 378 lbs.

"Oh my honey, that is fantastic."

"I know she said I thought that I had hit a plateau at 350 until I realized that the scale simply stopped there and didn’t go higher. I knew I was still growing because I was outgrowing clothes so I asked Sandy if she had a scale that went higher. She let me borrow this one and when I weighed myself, I was shocked and thrilled. I’ve actually gained three more pounds since this morning because I was so happy that I have been doing nothing but gorging myself all day."

With that she dropped her robe revealing that she had on a silky negligee. The negligee appeared to be a couple of sizes too big but she still looked great in it and besides it would give her room for growth.

"Well come here my big beauty and let me reward you for all your hard work. "

He walked her back to the bed and helped her lay down. He was about to climb in with her when she said “not so fast. I have found that I get extremely stimulated when I gorge myself and the more I eat the hornier I get, so I want to do an experiment. I bought a bunch of food that I want you to feed me and I want to see just how much food it takes to get me to climax."

Alex couldn’t believe his ears, this was his ultimate fantasy and here she was asking him to live it. She told him where the food was and he went to get it. He hauled in four box loads of goodies that she had bought at Costco. He staged it around her and began to feed her. The more she ate the more she wanted. She got to the point where he couldn’t open the packages fast enough and feed her so he just started opening them and handing them to her.

She packed in cupcakes, doughnuts and a whole array of other snacks. She was starting to sweat from the exertion of so much eating; more give me more was all she could get out between bites. Alex could tell she was getting aroused from the moisture between her legs. He put his hand between her legs and started massaging her mound.

"More, give me more," she almost screamed. He ripped open a family sized bag of pastries which she started forcing in her mouth with both hands. Finally, her body started to convulse wildly and he felt her cum hard.

"Oh, baby rub my big fat bloated belly."

Alex straddled her and started massaging her belly with both hands.

"Mmm that feels so good, rub my big fat belly."

"I love rubbing your big fat belly," Alex responded.

"I’m glad because I’m going to make it a lot bigger. I see how much you look at women like Sandy and Tina and I’m jealous. I know you want me to become enormously beautiful like them and I’m only too happy to comply."

That's great," he repkied softly and gave her a long kiss. It will make me extremely happy"

They spent the remainder of the night in bed and repeated the stuffing fest three more times before they finally ran out of food in the house. By the time they finished Emma had gained an additional nine pounds.

Emma’s weight gain took off after that. She became even more sedentary and seldom went out and visited anyone. Alex made sure she had a large supply of food readily available to minimize the amount of moving around she had to do. She would spend most of her morning in bed eating the food that Alex made for her and then about midday, she would waddle out to the living room where Alex always made sure there was plenty to snack on. Her friends and neighbors began to come visit her, always arriving with lots to eat and share. The other women seemed to get into the cause of making Emma as fat as possible.

Latest posts

Back