The Gym by Berry (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Berry, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Oct 20, 2009 #1

Berry

Berry

Berry

~BBW, Magic, ~MWG - A young lady finds that joining a gym doesn't produce the results she expected.

[Author's Note: This story will share similar themes with an unfinished story I read a few years ago. The story was interesting but unfortunately I never remembered the title, the author or the site I read it on. Unfortunately, there isn't alot to start but I should be able to continue it within the next couple of days, let this serve as a small introduction.]

The Gym
    By Berry

Rachel Wilkes sat in her car, planning her route. After two weeks, she had finally decided to shed the excess weight that had accumulated over the last few months. She didn’t particularly want to admit to gaining weight but as she looked down, she noticed a small bulge protruding from her midsection, taunting her.

Ever since she could remember, Rachel had played basketball. She had been pretty good at it as well. Even through college she continued her active lifestyle, she had a healthy diet and regular exercise. Her habits meant she had never experienced what so many other girls have, weight gain. It wasn’t until she left college and got herself a well paid office job that she noticed the changes in her body. She no longer had time to play her beloved sport and the stress of her job and lack of free time meant that exercise was now a rare occurrence. Breakfasts were often skipped completely or were a small snack, usually chocolate. Lunch and dinner were no longer the healthy home cooked meals she was used to, replaced by fast food or ready meals.

Slowly but surely, she found herself getting lazier. She started using the elevator instead of stairs and found herself driving distances that could easily be walked. She also found her appetite growing a long with a craving for fatty foods and snacks. Her unhealthy lifestyle transformed her active and happy into lazy and depressed. The more she found herself depressed, the worse her motivation would get and the more she would turn to comfort eating as a source of happiness.

Of course, this affected her waistline. Over the period of a year, Rachel noticed a difference in her body. It was only slight, but the foundation had been laid. Her metabolism had decreased significantly, along with her will to exercise and eat well. In college, Rachel had been a figure of beauty. She was 5’ 6’’ and weighed in around 130 lbs. Her wavy, dark brown hair reached her shoulders and framed a pretty face. She had captivating hazelnut eyes, a perfect narrow nose, thin lips and prominent cheek bones. Her breasts were large and perky, her stomach was flat and muscular, her hips were wide enough to give her a curvy shape and her bottom and thighs, although thick, were hard with muscle rather than soft with fat.

Many of her friends had told her she could model if she wanted but Rachel had never been a fan of that idea, instead opting for an office career, boring and low paid in comparison but a steady source of income. Of course, this was one of the reasons her body had changed. Looking in the mirror now, Rachel could see that she now sported a fuller and softer look. Her muscle had disappeared under a small layer of fat. Her cheeks had filled out slightly, hiding her cheekbones and giving her face a rounder look. Her upper arms were now thicker and softer; her breasts had more weight and were no longer as perky as they had been.

Her stomach had also puffed out slightly, a small pouch of fat replacing her prominent abs. Her waist was thicker, her curvy shape now slightly wider around the middle. Her thighs and bottom had remained a similar size but were no longer hard to the touch; instead Rachel would find her finger sink into the warm flesh when she poked the offending body parts. She still looked attractive, in different ways to before and was nowhere near fat but a lifetime of being slim and athletic emphasised the weight gain in Rachel’s eyes.

She didn’t notice it until she met up with some old friends from college. On meeting them, she had been embarrassed when they asked if she was pregnant and found herself redden even further when she couldn’t keep up with the game. She found herself lagging behind, unable to get the ball and realised that she had gone from being the strongest player to the worst. She was so shocked by how unfit she was that she weighed herself as soon as she got home, the scales told her that she was now at a fuller 153 lbs.

Now, two weeks later, she found herself sitting in her car, planning on finding a gym to help shed the pounds. She had thought about it for the past fortnight, finding that she lacked the will to diet or exercise, deciding that a personal trainer could be just what she needed to help with her motivational problem. It was likely to be the quickest method as well. However, unsure of any good gyms in the neighbourhood, she had decided to drive around and check out the first one that she found. She was hungry, however and she had a craving for a greasy burger. After all, it didn’t make sense to exercise on an empty stomach did it?

As Rachel left the fast food joint, sucking the remainder of the meal off of her fingers, she noticed a large building on the other side of the road. Body Adjusters.

That’s funny. I didn’t notice it on the way in. Definitely sounds like a name for a gym though. Rachel thought to herself.

Dismissing the thought, she walked across the street, entering the building. It didn’t hurt to check it out did it? Upon entering she found herself in a large white room, a desk sat opposite along with a large sign above it. Body Adjusters, helping you to transform your body! She smiled, it definitely looked like a gym inside, framed photographs sat on the walls, showing off fancy exercise equipment.

She walked towards the reception desk, eyeing the woman sitting there as she got close. She was a heavy woman. She looked to be in the upper 200s. Her blouse and jeans were straining at the seams, her belly and breasts battling with the buttons, trying to break free from the restraint. As Rachel got closer, she could see that the woman's hips were as wide as the rest of her body, swallowing up the small office chair. It was strange to see a larger woman employed but she ignored the negative thought, she was in no place to insult other people with weight problems.

She caught the receptionist's eye and smiled, politely.

"Welcome to Body Adjuster's!" She said, enthusiastically, her breasts bouncing with each word. "If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask!"

2. Oct 20, 2009 #2

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

this is starting up well... I always like the idea of a gym that make it's members fatter.

3. Oct 20, 2009 #3

Berry

Berry

Berry

Rachel took a deep breath.

“This is a gym, right?” Rachel asked.

“Well I wouldn’t describe it as a gym but I guess that’s a pretty good description.” The receptionist replied.

“Well, I think I’d be interested in joining then.”

The receptionist’s eyes lit up as soon as the words left Rachel’s lips.

“Oh! That’s great! I have some good news as well; at the moment we have a one month free trial offer going on. It doesn’t cost a penny, doesn’t require any of your payment details and includes our uniform, fee access to any part of the gym, an induction as well as a personal trainer. The only thing we require is that you do not opt out of the trail until you have completed the month.”

Wow, they must be pretty confident that I will decide to get a full membership after the month. Rachel thought to herself.

“Okay, sure. I will sign up for the trial. Do you have any idea how many days it will take until I can get started?” Rachel asked.

“Luckily for you, we have a personal trainer who hasn’t got a client yet. I’m sure she can start your induction and start your plan immediately! If you’d like to take a seat, I will call her in now.”

Rachel obliged, shocked at how quickly everything was going. Slowly she walked towards one of the nearby chairs, surrounding a small table with a bowl on top. She lowered herself onto the chair, eyeing the contents of the bowl and was surprised to see it contained a number of chocolates.

That’s strange. Chocolate in a gym?

She continued to sit, looking around at the pictures on the walls and without realising, reached into the bowl to grab a handful of chocolate.

Saying that Claire Warner was excited was an understatement. It had been months since her last client and Claire had been considering a new job. Although she was good at what she did and loved it. A phone call from reception, informing her of a new member, was definitely the best thing that could have happened. She checked her appearance in the mirror, ensuring she looked good enough to present herself.

Claire was 26 and had been with Body Adjusters for a couple of years. She was slim and athletic, and attractive; the required look to ensure a personal trainer has the body that you want. She had had short blonde hair, large breasts and an hourglass figure. She was attractive to men as well as many women, largely because of her biggest selling point. Her deep blue eyes could capture the soul of anybody she chose. One look into the pools of blue often caused confusion, attraction and a deep sense of euphoria. Of course, this only helped Claire as a personal trainer, allowing her to connect to her clients.

She straightened her clothes, the figure flattering Body Adjusters uniform. Claire smiled, she would hardly call it a uniform, it was more like figure hugging underwear designed to help during exercise. The black top was hardly more than a bra and the black bottoms were just tight panties. A lot of women were shocked when they first saw the uniform but after a brief explanation of the “benefits” had the client thinking it would help them to get fit, rather than just give the staff a more enjoyable experience.

Claire pulled on the other part of the uniform, the black robe designed for allowing the women to keep their modesty as they walked around. They were required to take it off during exercise for “health and safety”.

As Claire started walking towards reception she couldn’t help wonder what a man would think if he stumbled across the establishment. If it were not women only and even if a man managed to find the place, it wouldn’t be easy to get them to leave. Anyway, at Body Adjusters, client privacy was a big factor.

Claire walked through a number of corridors, finally pushing through a set of doors and walking into reception. She looked across towards the figure across the room, lazing around in a chair, stuffing her face with chocolate. Claire smiled again, this would definitely be interesting.

She approached the figure, noting her curves and guessing her weight. She looked to be a couple of years younger and her soft figure was definitely attractive. If Claire had to guess, she would say that the woman had been athletic until recently. The woman turned around and jumped as she saw Claire standing to her side.

“Hi, you must be my new client!” Claire said, smiling.

She saw the woman’s eyes taking her in, moving up her body until she finally caught her eye. The woman’s face definitely seemed to calm slightly once she had looked into her eyes.

“I’m Claire Warner, nice to meet you.” Claire announced, putting her hand within arm’s reach, signalling a handshake.

Hesitantly, the woman weakly took it and introduced herself.

“Rachel Wilkes.” The woman said, her voice still weak.

Claire smiled again, thinking about the way the gym worked on people’s minds. The environment, the receptionist, the rooms, the chocolate, the trainers and uniform were all designed and picked to ensure the client would always be slightly confused and vulnerable. This woman, Rachel, was probably pretty confident in her usual environment but here, she was putty in Claire’s hands.

“Okay Rachel, if you would like to follow me, I will get you inducted.”

Rachel was feeling pretty strange, it was as if she had just woken from a long dream and wasn’t all there. She put the feeling down to embarrassment and continued following the figure in front.

Rachel quickly glimpsed Claire’s body from behind. If she had been given the choice then she would have chosen a less attractive trainer. This wasn’t going to help her feel confident about her body although maybe this just showed how effective she was. She looked at the toned body and felt a twang of jealousy as she remembered her athletic body.

Eventually they reached a small office with a desk and a chair on either side. Claire walked across the room and took a seat, indicating that Rachel should take the other. Rachel walked towards it and sat down, glad to have the rest, one again realising how unfit she was.

Claire noted Rachel’s flush face and heavy breathing with glee. She must have a minimal active lifestyle if the short walk had given her that much trouble. This would definitely be an interesting client. Claire waited a moment, allowing Rachel to catch her breath, before starting the registration process.

Claire opened a drawer on the desk, taking out a number of forms. She set them out in front of her before grabbing a pen.

“Okay Claire, I have a number of questions to ask you to get you registered. Some of them may seem personal but everybody else has gone through the same process. It will also help me to plan your exercises. Are you okay with that?” Claire asked.

“Yeah, I guess.” Rachel replied.

“Right let’s get started. First of all, I need your full name, your age and a phone number we can contact you with.”

“Rachel Wilkes, age 24.” She said before listing off the familiar numbers.

Claire nodded while she wrote them down.

“Okay, next I’m going to need to know how athletic you are, what your eating habits are like and whether or not these are different to what they used to be.”

“Erm...Well, I’m not really very athletic any more. To be pretty honest, I’m unfit. My eating habits are pretty bad as well; I don’t have a regular eating schedule and usually just eat junk food. When I was in college I was pretty healthy, I used to play basketball regularly although I definitely couldn’t play like I used to.” Rachel sighed, blushing.

“So you have gained weight recently?”

“Yes, ever since I left college. The stress of my new job and the lack of free time have definitely contributed.”

“Ah, what is your job?”

“It is just an office job at a nearby company.”

“Office jobs tend to involve a lot of sitting around so I can see that the weight gain isn‘t totally your fault.” Claire said, trying to make Rachel feel a little better.

A few questions later, Claire indicated to a set of scales and asked Rachel to strip to her underwear. This was definitely Claire’s favourite part of the induction and it took a lot of will power to stop her from touching Rachel’s soft body. One of Claire’s reasons for choosing her job was her attraction to softer bodies, especially females. This wasn’t the time to scare the client though and Claire resisted the urge, instead taking in Rachel’s plush figure.

Her underwear was tight; her waistband digging into the flesh of her stomach and her breasts overflowed the bra cups. The weight had probably come on slowly. She saw Rachel gingerly step onto the scales and heard her voice break slightly as she read off the numbers.

“157 lbs!” Rachel said, alarmed.

“Is there a problem, Rachel?” Claire asked, knowing full well what Rachel would say.

“I seem to have gained 4 lbs over the last week! How is that possible!?” Rachel shrieked.

Claire almost smiled but instead opted for a concerned look.

“Don’t worry Rachel, sometimes scales are off slightly. It’s likely that your scale at home is showing a lower weight or this one is showing a higher weight.”

“Maybe...” Rachel didn’t seem convinced.

Claire caught Rachel’s eyes, relaxing her. She pointed towards a door to Rachel’s side.

“While you are undressed Rachel, if you head into that room you will find your uniform. It is designed for comfort and is quite efficient during exercise. If you grab some bottoms and a top, a pair of trainers and a robe. You can take your underwear off; the garments are designed to be worn on their own.”

Rachel nodded in agreement and headed into the room. Claire could imagine the look on Rachel’s face when she would see the less then modest clothing but doubted that Rachel had the willpower to ask about them, it had been a long day and the environment and Claire herself had seemed to have a large effect on the young woman.

A few minutes later, Rachel emerged from the door, sporting a black sports bra and large black panties, underneath a robe. The clothes were definitely a better fit and Claire felt a wave of disappointment that Rachel had chosen looser garments rather than stuffing her curvy body into tight clothes. Claire was sure this would only be a minor problem and stood up to show Rachel around the gym.

An hour later, Rachel found herself standing on a treadmill. Claire had taught her how to use it and was now standing a few feet back. Rachel had never used any exercise equipment before and wasn’t sure how long she would be able to last. A minute later, the machine was on and Rachel found herself jogging to stop herself being thrown back.

Running definitely wasn’t pleasant in her current shape. After the first few steps she found herself feeling dizzy and had an uncomfortable feeling in her chest. Claire would shout out pointers and each time she did Rachel would find herself coming to terms with the running although the uncomfortable feeling would return shortly afterwards. Surprisingly, although she felt slow and sluggish, she found that the exercise was slowly becoming more natural to her, as if running at her current weight was something she had always done.

Half an hour later, Rachel jumped off and lay down on her back. She felt strange, dizzy. Her whole body ached and felt as if her skin was crawling. Claire leant over her, smiling and Rachel stared into her eyes.

“Wow Rachel! I’m impressed! The first time you’ve used one of those machines and you performed excellently. I have a feeling you are going to become my star pupil.” She winked as she said the last sentence.

Rachel felt uncomfortable, her whole body was damp from sweat and her muscles ached.

“I feel terrible and my head is buzzing...” Rachel groaned.

“That’s just where you haven’t exercised in a while and the buzzing sensation is an exercise high. That’s enough work for today, we will head to the showers and then go to the cafe. You must be starving!”

At the mention of food Rachel heard her stomach groan and placed her hand on her belly to calm it. Strangely her bottoms had become tight, maybe they had shrunk due to the sweat. Slowly, Rachel climbed to her feet, finding it more difficult than usual. She put it down to being tired from the exercise and ignored it.

While the treadmill had been torture for Rachel, Claire had a completely different experience. The exercise would mark the start of Rachel’s transformation and the first session on the machines always had the biggest results. While Rachel ran, she was oblivious to the way her body changed but Claire had a front row seat of her expansion.

Body Adjusters was not your average gym. It was designed to make women gain weight, starting off as a place where women could get advice and eventually became a place where magic occurred. The gym itself could only be found by suitable candidates; otherwise it just appeared as a rundown building or factory. Upon entering, the client would find themselves under the spell of the gym and its staff. It was for the client’s own benefit though and if it was something they didn’t want, they would never have been able to find the building.

As Rachel ran, slowly her fat levels increased, pounds settling on her body in a small amount of time. Her breasts had grown, straining at the top she wore, bouncing violently with every step Rachel took. Her stomach expanded, becoming a full pot belly, her former flat stomach becoming no more than a figment of Rachel’s imagination. The tight bottoms once again dug into the soft flesh of Rachel’s belly, causing it to roll up and creating love handles around Rachel’s thick sides.

Her bottom had increased in size and softness, peeking out the back of Rachel’s tight panties. Another session on the machine and Rachel would no longer be wearing panties but a thong instead. Her thighs filled out as well, meeting in the middle. Claire noted how Rachel’s running style changed to match her lack of leg room, her hips swaying further, bouncing her breasts and jiggling her belly and backside.

After the session, Claire got a closer look at Rachel’s face. Her face was rounder, her cheeks chubbier and a second chin was in development. Claire found it hard to control herself as she noticed how Rachel’s cute, chubby looks had been improved. She couldn’t resist mentioning food and literally heard Rachel’s stomach growl with hunger. The magic of the gym meant that Rachel would become lazier at home and her appetite would increase significantly. Her metabolism also became weaker with each visit.

Fortunately, Rachel was oblivious to these changes. Another part of the gym’s magic. Claire wasn’t sure if the larger people were ignorant of the changes, only seeing themselves as they expected or whether they believed they had always been that size. Whatever it was, at the end of the trial Rachel would be fully aware of her change and with any luck, would be happy with it.

As they walked towards the showers, Claire hung back, telling Rachel to go on. She wouldn’t be able to trust herself around Rachel’s naked, chubby body and couldn’t risk taking things too fast. Being a member of staff, Claire had magical abilities herself although they became uncontrollable when her emotions were strong.

She headed to the cafe instead, planning Rachel’s meal. If Claire’s plan worked properly, this would be a feast, the first of many to come.

4. Oct 21, 2009 #4

Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5

Wow! I can't wait for the next installment. Really good.

5. Oct 21, 2009 #5

Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly

me neither, this is incredibly good

6. Oct 22, 2009 #6

idtentional

idtentional

idtentional

continue with this fine story!

7. Oct 22, 2009 #7

Leviathan25

Leviathan25

Leviathan25

I just wanted to post to say that I enjoy this story and think you should continue it.

8. Oct 22, 2009 #8

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

please please continue...this has so much promise!

9. Oct 22, 2009 #9

Berry

Berry

Berry

Rachel stood underneath the shower, letting the hot water rain over her. She’d hardly been in there a minute and already her body had relaxed, the aches and pains disappearing. Rachel arched forwards slightly, trying to peer over her large breasts. She couldn’t remember needing to do that before to look at her body but the thought vanished, as soon as it entered her head. She could see her belly protruded as far as her breasts, its weight pulling it down towards her waist. She placed her hands on it and squeezed, feeling the warm, doughy flesh ooze out between her fingers.

She frowned, her chubby face becoming a look of confusion. Something was wrong but she couldn’t place it. She sighed and closed her eyes; the deep relaxing feeling quickly pushed any troubles out of her mind.

A few minutes later she turned the shower off, towelled off and was about to squeeze into her uniform when she heard a knock at the door to the changing rooms.

“Rachel? It’s Claire! I just realised that I still have your clothes out here. We won’t be doing any more practical stuff so you might be more comfortable in your own clothes.” Claire shouted from the other side of the door.

“Okay Claire, close your eyes and I will open the door.” Rachel said, not thinking it strange that she already trusted Claire enough to appear before her naked.

“Okay, my eyes are shut!”

Rachel pulled the door open to see Claire stood, one hand covering her eyes, the other stretched out and holding Rachel’s clothes. She grabbed them and quickly backed into the room, closing the door.

“I’ll wait out here until you are done!” Claire shouted, her voice shaking slightly with excitement.

Rachel walked towards a bench and placed the clothes down. She fished through them, picking up her panties and stepped into them. She started to pull them up, struggling at the half way point. She started jumping on the spot, using the momentum to help get them up. Her body bounced with her but she smiled as she saw her panties were at her waist. The smile quickly became a frown as she yelped in pain. They were tight, incredibly tight. They dug deep into her stomach, causing it to roll over the waistband.

They fit this morning, they should fit now. Rachel groaned.

She had similar problems with her bra, finding it hard to do the clasp and saw how they dug into her breasts and back. Her jeans and blouse were just as difficult to get on but somehow she managed. Fortunately there weren’t any mirrors in the room. If there had been, Rachel would have seen a chubby woman, dressing as though she thought she were slim.

She managed to remove the uncomfortable feeling from her head, choosing to focus on the hunger gnawing away on her stomach instead. She had never felt so hungry in her life and was suddenly filled with excitement at the thought of a meal. She couldn’t remember ever being this hungry or anticipating a meal this much before. She shrugged, putting it down to her ordeal on the treadmill and walked out the door.

She saw Claire’s eyes widen as she walked out.

“Sh...Shall we get something to eat then?” Claire stammered.

“Yeah, I’ve never felt this hungry in my life. The machines here really take it out of you,” Rachel responded, anxious to eat.

“Yeah they do.”

Clare was acting odd and Rachel noticed how her face was turning red.

“Are you feeling okay Claire?” She asked, concerned.

“Yeah I‘m fine. I guess I’m hungry as well.” Clare laughed, becoming her usual self again.

10. Oct 22, 2009 #10

Berry

Berry

Berry

When Claire handed Rachel her clothes she never expected Rachel to come out actually wearing them. She’d done it, hoping to lower Rachel’s self-confidence but somehow, Rachel had squeezed into the tiny garments. Claire had no idea how she had done it but she found that the result was incredible. Clare had thought Rachel looked hot already when she snuck a glimpse, while pretending to close her eyes but when Rachel walked out of the changing rooms, she looked truly incredible!

Clare could almost hear the buttons of her blouse screaming in pain at the pressure coming from her breasts as well as her belly. It seemed, to compensate slightly, her breasts had shifted up and Rachel as showing off more cleavage then she probably would have liked. Her belly had also decided to find the most comfortable position available, settling on peeking out from underneath, letting the blouse ride on top of it.

Rachel’s jeans weren’t fairing much better either. They were literally bursting at the seams and Rachel had opted to leave the zipper and button undone. This didn’t stop them from being tight around the waist thought. Claire had seen plenty of muffin tops in her time at the gym but this...This was a muffin top! Her belly and thick love handles were practically swallowing the top of jeans up.

Clare could feel herself start to shake and found herself stammering. She had a plan though and she needed to stick to it. Mustering up more will power then she knew she had, Clare took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

I’m not sure how long those clothes are going to last. Claire wondered to herself while they walked to the dining area.

She slowed down slightly, allowing Rachel to pass, and stopped. Rachel stopped as well, turning with a quizzical look. Clare bent over, quickly pulling at the laces on her shoe. She looked up and shrugged, checking if Rachel had noticed. Rachel shrugged back and Claire smiled, knowing that the game wasn’t up. As she tied, she imagined Rachel wearing the same clothes, but without the tightness. The same white blouse and blue jeans, only they were no her actual size.

She finished tying the knot and looked up to see that Rachel now matched the one in her imagination. Working at the gym meant that Claire was able to pick up some of its magic. Not enough to change Rachel’s body shape or thoughts but enough to change the size of things like clothes and being able to relax people.

They arrived at the dining room, a huge room with a long table in the middle, covered silver dishes scattered on top. It was surrounded by many small tables, enough to seat two people although none of the seats were occupied. In fact, Rachel realised that she hadn’t seen anybody all day apart from Claire and the receptionist.

“Claire?” Rachel asked.

“Yes?” Claire responded, once again predicting the question. All the clients asked the exact same questions at the exact same time.

“I was just wondering why we haven’t seen anybody else since I’ve been here today.”

“Well, that’s just the way we run things. Firstly our client base is fairly small and we only allow a certain amount of clients to join at any one time. Secondly the building is a lot bigger than it looks from the outside, and we have many different rooms that are all exactly the same as each other. Thirdly, we don’t want to embarrass and the way we run things mean I’m the only person who has to see you exercise. A lot of our clients are very self-conscious. Lastly, it improves the relationship between the personal trainer and the client. At the moment, you are my only client and we only ever have one client at a time. This means I can really focus and also means we can become friends instead of just client and trainer.”

“Ah, I guess this is going to be expensive after the trial then?”

“There’s no need to worry about that yet, you still have weeks before you need to think about that kind of stuff!” Claire laughed.

She pointed towards the large table in the middle.

“Anyway, we can talk while we eat. We don’t want the food to get cold.”

Rachel realised that the silver dishes contained food.

“What! There’s no way we can eat all of this! I thought this was a gym!” Rachel shouted, shocked.

Claire looked into Rachel’s eyes and smiled, causing Rachel to relax.

“All of the food is healthy and the more you eat, the more energy you will have. I’m sure you will burn it off during the week and when you come back next week we will have another large meal like this. Our studies have shown that by having one large meal a week, exercise is easier.” She said this while walking towards the table, lifting the lid off of one of the dishes.

The strong aroma of chicken entered Rachel’s nostrils and suddenly food filled her mind, stopping her from thinking about the flawed explanation and causing her stomach to growl again.

Claire pointed at a pile of plates and continued pulling the covers off of the dishes. Rachel sniffed the air again, feeling her excitement build. She rushed towards the plates, grabbing one. She looked towards the food and started piling her plate up as quick as she could manage.

“Whoa, there’s plenty of time to go up for seconds.” Claire joked.

Rachel ignored the comment, preoccupied with the task of filling her belly with food. Soon enough, her plate was stacked high and she took a seat at one of the surrounding tables. Claire sat opposite as Rachel began to eat as quickly as her fork would allow her, oblivious to the fact that Clare had no food.

The next hour was a blur feeling of euphoria and ecstasy for Rachel. She had never known food to taste this good or have this effect on her. It was almost sexual, maybe she had just never had food as good as this before. A pattern quickly emerged. Rachel would stab at her food, filling her mouth, chewing and swallowing as quickly as her body would allow. She would then stab at her plate again, only to hear a disappointing noise of metal on china. As soon as this happened she would be out of her seat and back with a new plate filled with food in seconds. The next morning Rachel would wake up, remembering what had happened before the meal and afterwards, only remembering the wonderful feeling that had caused her to rush home and relieve herself in the privacy of her bed.

Of course, Claire saw and remembered everything and shared a similar feeling as she watched her client gorge on food. Claire had simply sat opposite, wide-eyed, unable to speak, move or take her attention away from the experience. She hardly dared blink, not wanting to miss a single second. Usually clients had a larger appetite and ate slowly, trying to hide their overindulgence from the trainer. Rachel seemed oblivious, only aware of the food in front of her. She seemed to eat as if she had never tasted food before.

As Claire thought about the day, she noticed how the gym had a bigger effect on Rachel, compared to other clients. She had gained a lot more weight than anybody else on the treadmill, the gym’s effect on people’s minds was stronger on Rachel as well, causing her to remain totally oblivious to her own strange behaviour during the day and now...Now Rachel was eating more than the average person did in a week. Claire was sure Rachel would explode if it wasn’t for the gyms magic, the food would immediately turn itself into fat for the duration of the hour, causing Rachel stomach to remain empty until the end.

Claire had never known anybody to put on this much weight during the first meal. It wasn’t much compared to the machines, it never was, but compared to other clients...It was incredible. Claire could almost see Rachel expand ever so slightly with each new plate of food. By the end of the hour, Claire was shaking and sweating, the result of suppressing her desire to moan out loud or relieve herself for an hour. Fortunately Rachel wouldn’t be aware of anything much for the rest of the day and so Claire saw her off, made sure Rachel would find her way home safely, as well as her way back to the gym in a week’s time. She then went home and experienced her own kind of pleasure, a photograph of Rachel for company.

This client was very interesting; for once Claire might actually have to change the plan slightly...

11. Oct 23, 2009 #11

Berry

Berry

Berry

The next week should have been a lot different to Rachel’s usual routine and it was, of course, only Rachel didn’t realise it. Fortunately, Claire had the foresight to increase the size of Rachel’s whole wardrobe. The clothes were still tight fitting, Claire didn’t want Rachel wearing any loose fitting clothes and hiding her appearance. Besides, the more Rachel felt like she had been poured into her clothes, the more the feeling would become second nature to her.

Rachel found that her new routine felt as natural as the former one and although it had been lazy and gluttonous to begin, it was far more extreme now. Weekdays consisted of lazing around the house eating until she had to go to work, where she would sit on her backside eating until she could go home, at this point she would return to lazing around the house while eating.

The first day Rachel went to work, tight fitting blouse and skirt showing off every roll of her body, made her the topic of the day. Many people thought she had always been chubby, her body expanding into a wider, plump form slowly throughout the year. Other’s could picture her slim and could swear that she had been quite athletic when she first started working. Either way it was apparent to everybody that she had gained weight and it was agreed, by everybody, that Rachel had started a little chubby, a year ago and had steadily piled on the pounds.

The, the next day it was all forgotten, Rachel’s plump form and eating habits while working had always been the norm. Rachel was oblivious to all this though, focusing on her work and perhaps the brownies or cookies that she brought with her.

Rachel couldn’t stop eating and probably wouldn’t have even if she was aware of the amount of food she as taking in. She found she had an almost unstoppable hunger and needed to eat for the majority of the day. She also got the most amazing feeling with every bite she took, a head rush and euphoria. If she continued to eat, the feeling became sexual and Rachel found herself needing to clean up after many binges.

She was under the gym’s spell now and it wasn’t going to stop here.

12. Oct 25, 2009 #12

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

wonderful as usual! can't wait for the end!

13. Oct 27, 2009 #13

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

This is a fantastic story!

14. Oct 28, 2009 #14

Berry

Berry

Berry

Not much here, unfortunately but I've been pretty busy and I want to get the last part done in one go. There isn't much in the way of description or anything for that matter but I'll try to make up for it in the last section.

Claire sat in the reception area of Body Adjusters waiting for a certain client to walk in. She’d known Rachel for less than a day and had found the week unbearable without her. She’d never felt lust for another woman like this especially a woman she didn’t know. She smiled at the irony; Rachel had set her very own spell on Claire.

A few moments later, Claire saw Rachel enter and her jaw dropped. She’d either forgotten what Rachel looked like, although the fact that Rachel had been in Claire’s thoughts throughout the entire week made this unlikely, or Rachel had been on a mission to eat as much as she could for as long as she could.

Claire stood up and walked towards Rachel, spying evidence of chocolate consumption around Rachel’s lips as she looked towards her pudgy face. Rachel hadn’t changed anywhere near as much as she would today but it was impressive without the magic of the gym. The average onlooker wouldn’t notice the added pounds on Rachel’s already chubby frame but Claire’s eagle eyes were trained for this kind of thing. She could see the extra jiggle as Rachel moved, the extra sway in her hips where her thighs rubbed together, the way those cheeks were ever so plumper and the way her second chin had become more obvious and even cuter.

Although this was only chubby. Claire knew that today’s “exercise” would result in Rachel crossing the line between chubby and fat. Claire had also decided that this would be the day that Rachel was brought back to her senses, to see herself properly again. A week was a short time for a client but it had been long enough for Rachel to catch up with other people who took the four week trial, an impressive feat seeing as though she’d only had one experience with the gym’s magic.

Rachel was already dressed in her “uniform” and Claire worried briefly, trying to think of an excuse to touch that bulging belly. She’d been able to resist her own urges during the first session while watching Rachel give into hers. The electric feeling running up and down her spine probably meant that it wouldn’t be possible this time.

She probably wouldn’t have worn a bikini outside a week ago, let alone now.” Claire thought to herself, stifling a giggle as she thought of the stunned onlookers outside.

Claire reached Rachel and patted her belly, subtly squeezing the warm, spongy flesh with each pat. Her belly shook with each pat, sending ripples up and down.

Urgh, if I don’t stop looking so closely into this I’m never going to be able to focus. Claire thought to herself.

“Wow Rachel! You look great. Last week really paid off. I told you that eating all week to keep your energy up would work!” Claire announced.

“Oh, well...I guess so?” Rachel mumbled. She wasn’t convinced but one look into Claire’s eyes dispelled any other ideas.

“You know what? Definitely!” Rachel smiled. “I wasn’t so sure that what you had told me last week made sense but I definitely see some results here!” Rachel shook her belly for emphasis, not realising what she was actually emphasising.

“Well I told you that would work. Anyway, I’m sure you are eager to start. Shall we begin?” Claire asked.

“Sure!”

Rachel started on the treadmill, finding it a lot harder now then it had been last week. Strangely, every time she felt tired she would begin to complain and then feel fully refreshed as she thought of the meal she would get afterwards.

Maybe that’s why they do it, if I do as much work as I can I’m going to get rewarded. Rachel thought, feeling intelligent while unaware of the true reason.

It still wasn’t an easy feat though. She had been out of breath from the very start and could feel the sweat dripping down. Her thighs were also chafing, adding to the uncomforted feeling she was getting from her tight uniform. It also felt like each step was heavier then the last, sending more and more shockwaves through her body and causing her to feel how fat she was. She was shocked at how she felt so much fatter then she looked in the mirror.

Of course, Claire’s experience of the treadmill was a lot more visual. Seeing Rachel expand this much was making it very difficult for Claire to continue shouting encouragements but she managed to put it out of her mind, deciding to try and fool herself, at least until she let Rachel see the truth.

Next up was the exercise bike and Claire briefly wondered whether the fooling herself would actually be possible. One look at Rachel’s backside on the small seat definitely meant that it would be difficult. The majority of her bottom rested in midair, starting to engulf the seat each time it expanded.

Towards the end of the session, an idea came to Claire while thinking that Rachel’s basketball games were long behind her. She took her to a room with a basketball and a hoop and asked her to show off her skills. Although the basketball skills were now depleted, her power to seduce Claire had only increased and before long, Claire found herself binning the earlier plan and deciding to join in one on one.

Of course, she let Rachel win but she deserved it. Claire took as many chances as she could to get close to Rachel’s ample frame and couldn’t stop staring at her breasts and belly as they swung like a pendulum while she ran. Rachel’s basketball days were definitely over.

Although Rachel spent a lot longer in the exercise rooms, she didn’t get as much more time on the machines as she thought. She took a lot of breaks, needing to catch her breath when it became absolutely unbearable and she was working harder to do less. By the time she was finished she felt as if she’d just played basketball for a week without stopping. In reality, she’d played for a couple of hours at the most.

As they finished, Rachel showered and Claire led her to a room to check the results before they went to eat. It was the moment of truth and Claire would need to play this carefully, she didn’t want to scare Rachel away.

They sat next to each other in front of a large mirror and Claire told Rachel to look very hard at her own reflection. Rachel was confused; after all she saw her own body every day but obliged. Slowly, Rachel’s real mindset would return allowing her to see what had really happened over the week.

15. Nov 16, 2009 #15

spin_with_a_grin

spin_with_a_grin

spin_with_a_grin

great story - hope you're planning on finishing it....

16. Nov 16, 2009 #16

Berry

Berry

Berry

I'm still around but I have a lot of stuff on at the moment. When I get the time I will finish this.

17. Nov 17, 2009 #17

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

I look forward to an end if you get a chance!

18. Dec 16, 2009 #18

slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12

good beginning, I like the idea very creative