• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Hairy Sexy Man thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmitra

Drawing down the moonpie
Inspired by Mishty's excellent comment pointing out something that had been loitering around the back of my mind -- that that thread is about Boys -- I've begun this thread. It's not that these guys aren't hot or whatnot, only that they may look old enough to legally vote, or at least drive. They don't have to be hairy, either, just able to grow it. /tease off

So, to get things started, two of my favorite men: Matthew Sweet (with Susanna Hoffs), who has become a BHM in recent years, and Misha Collins (with blackberries) who if he knew how I felt about him would be made really uncomfortable. :D

View attachment Matthew-Sweet-Susanna HoffsSmaller.jpg

View attachment mishaCroppedblackberries.jpg

Latest posts

Back